MIKA on The Album Chart Show - Koko, London 2010

Christine

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What time are people planning to get there? (So I can work out train times and how much work I will miss :naughty:)

I'm hoping for a run up there that day, but if I haven't had one, planning to be there for 3-4pm

I'm hoping for a run up there that day, but if I haven't had one, planning to be there for 3-4pm

I suspect I won't be allowed too much time off from work (if any) so may not get there until 6pm :sad:

I suspect I won't be allowed too much time off from work (if any) so may not get there until 6pm :sad:

These shows normally tell you in advance at what time you will need to be there, and they usually open quite late. I think that 6 will be ok, as the doors don't open until 6.15 anyway. It's not like a gig, it's a tv show with only a few people. It's really not the same thing at all.

You'll be fine.

These shows normally tell you in advance at what time you will need to be there, and they usually open quite late. I think that 6 will be ok, as the doors don't open until 6.15 anyway. It's not like a gig, it's a tv show with only a few people. It's really not the same thing at all.

You'll be fine.

:mf_rosetinted:These are MFC fans we're talking about here.

i plan on getting up there early afternoon, have a browse around camden then head to the koko and wait it out, just hope it doesnt rain! lol

I'd recommend an umbrella. :thumb_yello:

Aaand make sure you know your way to KOKO from Camden, I've been to both places loads of times, yet have no idea how the two are connected. (I imagine by roads but you know.) Wouldn't want you getting lost!

It's directly opposite Mornington Crescent tube station, if that helps!

Ha ha!

Can't help but laugh when I see that name:naughty:

There is a quiz on R4 called I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, and one of the rounds was called Mornington Crescent:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Ha ha!

Can't help but laugh when I see that name:naughty:

There is a quiz on R4 called I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, and one of the rounds was called Mornington Crescent:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mornington Crescent is one of my favourite tube names, though I think Cockfosters HAS to take the gold medal. It's the Usain Bolt of the underground world. :roftl:

Mornington Crescent is one of my favourite tube names, though I think Cockfosters HAS to take the gold medal. It's the Usain Bolt of the underground world. :roftl:

Absolutely!

You can't beat Cockfosters!:naughty:

Absolutely!

You can't beat Cockfosters!:naughty:

Hahah I can just imagine a load of old fashioned guys sitting around saying 'so, what have you come up with as a name for this new tube station?'

Name man has been out the night before and is majorly hungover. 'Errr...****...fosters?'

'Excellent!'

No :blink: I was wondering the same thing myself

I've had emails from a few people who are also worried... I'll drop Mika's team

a line to see if they know anything, but since this is coming from the Album

Chart Show people, they probably know as much as we do. :blink:

I might bring two people along from work - there are still spare tickets, aren't there?

Mika's team had 200 tickets to give away -- 50 pairs they

gave away on Mikasounds, and 50 pairs they gave to us to give away. As far

as I know, all of those tickets have been given out. Now whether some of

the people who got pairs are using both tickets, that I can't say :dunno:

I've emailed Mika's team today -- they are going to contact the Album Chart Show and find out what's going on. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to you with more details today. :thumb_yello:

I've emailed Mika's team today -- they are going to contact the Album Chart Show and find out what's going on. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to you with more details today. :thumb_yello:

Cheers Deb, much appreciated:wink2:

Seems like Nick Grimshaws presenting it, and The Courteeners are also on the show.

I like Grimmy, but a bit gutted Sara Cox isn't doing it, was looking forward to maybe meeting her:sad:

But if anyone has any questions for Mika, Grimmy asked if you'd like to tweet them to him:thumb_yello:

Archived