MIKA on The Album Chart Show - Koko, London 2010

Christine

Seems like Nick Grimshaws presenting it, and The Courteeners are also on the show.

I like Grimmy, but a bit gutted Sara Cox isn't doing it, was looking forward to maybe meeting her:sad:

But if anyone has any questions for Mika, Grimmy asked if you'd like to tweet them to him:thumb_yello:

Sarah Cox was dead good when I went before, never seen Grimmy do anything live but he's got a ded gorgeous voice and seems to get on well with Mika.

Got my ticket emailed through today, I'm getting all geared up and excited now, woooo!

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, ye veterans of TV shows - is there any dress code for these sorts of things?

Well looking at past transmissions of this show, seems like casual clothing.

Nothing on the ticket about what to wear, so I guess whatever colours you like, again on past shows no real colour schemes.

Sorry for my stupid and idiot question: It will be live on TV?

It's on on Friday I think, so not live, but it will be broadcast.

Now to ask that dreaded question - what time are people getting there?

It's on on Friday I think, so not live, but it will be broadcast.

Now to ask that dreaded question - what time are people getting there?

Everyone will get there whenever they do? Is that a good answer? :naughty:

Seriously now, I have a problem discussing these things on threads in principle, because all that it does is cause snowball effects and then everyone starts giving times and trying to beat eachother, so I personally prefer not to discuss it. Also, different people will have different situations and therefore nobody will get there at the same time anyway, so I can't see the point in organising it.

Anyway, as for myself, I will have to work on Monday ("business as usual") so I will get there when I finish work.

Everyone will get there whenever they do? Is that a good answer? :naughty:

Seriously now, I have a problem discussing these things on threads in principle, because all that it does is cause snowball effects and then everyone starts giving times and trying to beat eachother, so I personally prefer not to discuss it. Also, different people will have different situations and therefore nobody will get there at the same time anyway, so I can't see the point in organising it.

Anyway, as for myself, I will have to work on Monday ("business as usual") so I will get there when I finish work.

Yeah, I'm not really looking at it from a front row perspective, more of a turning up not when everyone's already been there ages and being right at the back so I can't chat with everyone while we wait for doors, but also not turning up massively early like a numpty.

I'll be dropping my suitcase off in King's X first anyway so it's just a case of hopping on the tube and going a couple of stops.

I'll working and finishing "late" on Mondays so will come asap but I think I wold arrive juste on time for the opening of the door. Really looking forward to tommorw even if I'm not front row :biggrin2:

Right gonna tell you all...as don't want the nasty comments being muttered when I arrive.

I am coming just before the doors open and NOT QUEUING as been told not too by the venue.

Nectar and myself will also not be in the throng as they are providing seats for us so we are not pushing in or whatever some of you think when I usually get to go in first.

I am on Nectar's ticket and she is acting as my chaperone...this is why she receives the benefits.

Right better get back to packing...getting sidetracked too easily!

See you all tomorrow..lets all have fun..Yeah?

xxx

Dunno if we will be able to . He's such an outsider and so on. :dunno:

Are you referring to the California thingy article?

You know, I wonder, does he say he feels like an outsider in the UK in UK press? I already had this kind of conversation about him flattering people from countries he's visiting, but that could be the other way around. I'm an outsider in the UK, please accept me here?

You know, I wonder, does he say he feels like an outsider in the UK in UK press? I already had this kind of conversation about him flattering people from countries he's visiting, but that could be the other way around. I'm an outsider in the UK, please accept me here?

Maybe, but I don't really believe much of this press stuff to be honest.

That's true- in the UK press he's more likely to say he couldn't live anywhere but London :roftl:

Yep, I also think that all this press stuff is over inflated, and whatever he has actually said in reality (and is not made up or exaggerated by the press), is also majorly done in order to get a reaction :dunno:

Archived