MIKA on The Album Chart Show - Koko, London 2010

Christine

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that post was followed by the myspace blog (and also on Mikasounds):

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

spacer.gif Album Chart Show Competition Now Closed

The competition to win tickets to see Mika at Koko in London tonight (Monday 8th February) is now closed.

If you don't hear from us by 15:30 then unfortunately you haven't won this time. We wish you better luck next time round.

That is funny, my date on myspace is Feb 9th in my timezone...so looks like a post from the future for you in the rest of the world...

I wonder if there really will be a special guest on the program like it was claimed last night....

I saw that Daz tweeted he heard Frankmusic was performing tonight as well.

Maybe that's who they meant? :blink:

Hmmm. That's interesting. A real surprise, especially if he still has Mikey as his bassist.:teehee:

Yes. :)

But Daz tweeted again that he's heard a "huge" band is supposed to be there

as well. Didn't know who yet. :blink:

oh, that's even more interesting. :blink:

I cannot think of any 'huge' band I can imagine Mika playing with but if he turns up with Brian May and Roger Taylor on stage I will start banging my head against the wall ... for that's the only collaboration with a 'band' I'd hate to miss.

*goes and prays Mika plays with the Killers or the Pet Shop Boys tonight*

I cannot think of any 'huge' band I can imagine Mika playing with but if he turns up with Brian May and Roger Taylor on stage I will start bangign my head against the wall ... for that's the only collaboration with a 'band' I'd hate to miss.

Dont even go there :boxed:

I cannot think of any 'huge' band I can imagine Mika playing with but if he turns up with Brian May and Roger Taylor on stage I will start banging my head against the wall ... for that's the only collaboration with a 'band' I'd hate to miss.

Just the thought... :aah:

*grits teeth* I hope it's someone they all really enjoy while I'm ill in bed :naughty:

Seriously, they'll be going in soon, I think, so if any of them are reading- have a great time and blow kisses at Mika for me.

God i wish it would have be showed live on telly...

It'll be on on Friday, never fear! :thumb_yello:

BTW, Nick Grimshaw just tweeted and revealed... it's JLS on tonight at Koko. :naughty:

When I say J L you say S! JLS are on the album chart show tonight at koko, come down if you are close by and not an intense pervy fan

*goes and prays Mika plays with the Killers or the Pet Shop Boys tonight*

oh god! don't do that to me....I'd have an instant heart attack....:aah:

BTW, Nick Grimshaw just tweeted and revealed... it's JLS on tonight at Koko. :naughty:

When I say J L you say S! JLS are on the album chart show tonight at koko, come down if you are close by and not an intense pervy fan

:shocked:

would that be the 'huge' band?

I haven't even heard any music from them. Must be some boyband... :blink:

give us some light!:naughty: WHO are they? :mf_rosetinted:

oh, actually, just googled them. First result: 'Everybody In Love'.

Checked on YT.. - they are just like any boyband from the 90s or 00s. Actually, like Blue...:naughty:

Certain things never change :no:

It'll be on on Friday, never fear! :thumb_yello:

aaahhhhhh uk x factor...

Archived