2010 -- MIKA at London College of Fashion MA Show

dcdeb

I love the pics and I love his outfit (well...not the trousers) but the coat is a winner! wow. Great combo with the scarf. Me likes a lot.

And I adore his hair this long. I just ache to ruffle in it. hahaaa!

I was wondering how long it'd take to see him at a fashion show...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it, he looks swish, it's orange & grey on my pc, I quite like it, it adds colour to the outfit and lifts the grey cos grey can bu soooo dull sometimes so I like the use of the colour in the scarf, it's not OTT, :biggrin2:Not sure bout theose trews though cos on those pix they DO look a bit like jogging bottoms

I like it, he looks swish, it's orange & grey on my pc, I quite like it, it adds colour to the outfit and lifts the grey cos grey can bu soooo dull sometimes so I like the use of the colour in the scarf, it's not OTT,:biggrin2:Not sure bout theose trews though cos on those pix they DO look a bit like jogging bottoms

I just happen to hate orange :aah:, but if the scarf had had any other bright colour instead of orange, I would have loved the colour detail. Maybe I saw yellow because I was subconsciously wanting it not to be orange :blink:

Mika on the front row for the London College of Fashion MA Show at the V&A in south west London.

28 January 2010

18067798.jpg

jan2810_loncollfash1.jpg

jan2810_loncollfash2.jpg

(with Paloma Faith)

And others on Getty Images... :wub2:

is it just me or on the last picture is there a sheet of paper with his name on? reservation maybe?..

is it just me or on the last picture is there a sheet of paper with his name on? reservation maybe?..

you're right :thumb_yello: they always reserve first line seats for Celebrities in a fashion show

Edited by marian538

I just happen to hate orange :aah:, but if the scarf had had any other bright colour instead of orange, I would have loved the colour detail. Maybe I saw yellow because I was subconsciously wanting it not to be orange :blink:

I absolutely adore grey colour and most of my clothes are in that colour.

As for the orange I'm not so much into it, but I love his orange Mozartesque jacket he wore on the acoustic tour in June. And it suits him perfectly.:wub2:

Guest cliffpat

I do like that coat, it's got interesting stuff going on, on it.

i like the coat too!! it's fun! but my thumb would be sticking out of that hole constantly. even though im sure that's not why that hole is there.. my thumb would find it! and love every moment of it.

and i thought the scarf was yellow and the french jacket was blue. haha.

His hair looks really nice, although I'm still hoping he will get a crewcut one day. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

oh god. no. :boxed: lol his hair would grow back sooo thick! and the curls would be ruined forever. haha. lol he would look so nerdy. like the kid in the army who always gets made fun off. haha.

i like his hair when it's shorter and curly. like medium length. like boston length!

I read the whole thread and everyone's fashion opinion about Mika's outfit and look last night...

Well, mine is this...

opvhb9.jpg

he's never looked more beautiful!

I read the whole thread and everyone's fashion opinion about Mika's outfit and look last night...

Well, mine is this...

opvhb9.jpg

Ok, I never thought I would be saying this, but I much prefered his makeup at the NRJ awards night :lmfao:

Mika on the front row for the London College of Fashion MA Show at the V&A in south west London.

28 January 2010

18067798.jpg

jan2810_loncollfash1.jpg

jan2810_loncollfash2.jpg

(with Paloma Faith)

And others on Getty Images... :wub2:

The long hair kinda fits him but im not crazy about it... Do love that its a mess... love it when his hair is that :wub2:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Only after looking at it for the 3th time, I realized you've swapped the shoes!:naughty:

I was the same:roftl:

I love his hair long or short, but not when he cuts it himself!:naughty: