mab_j

Hello! Here I am! I'm a 14 (soon 15 acctually) year old girl from Sweden who's getting obsessed by Mika right now because of all adorable videos on YouTube (hate the site because of that). Before, I was just a huge fan of his music, now I'm kind of getting obsessed by everything about him. And that's not funny... Last time I was obsessed by something (someone) it lasted for two years and I'm pretty embarassed by it now. Though it mayby won't be the same thing with Mika. I am (thanks Lord for that!) a bit more grown up now ^^

Wow! I'm tired... don't really know what I'm talking about ;)

I guess that's life ^^

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

:welcomeani:

Yes, taste in music does change with age but I still like most of the artists I liked when I was young - I simply like additional ones, too.

PS: I think some fellow Swedes will be extremely happy that you joined - I heard some complaint the other day about not having enough Swedes here:teehee:

Hi!

Yes, taste in music does change with age but I still like most of the artists I liked when I was young - I simply like additional ones, too.

PS: I think some fellow Swedes will be extremely happy that you joined - I heard some complaint the other day about not having enough Swedes here:teehee:

I know! And it's nothing wrong with thw music. It's awsome!

I'm just a bit embarassed by the way I behaved... :blush-anim-cl:

There can never be enough of sweds in one place ^^

Hello! Here I am! I'm a 14 (soon 15 acctually) year old girl from Sweden who's getting obsessed by Mika right now because of all adorable videos on YouTube (hate the site because of that). Before, I was just a huge fan of his music, now I'm kind of getting obsessed by everything about him. And that's not funny... Last time I was obsessed by something (someone) it lasted for two years and I'm pretty embarassed by it now. Though it mayby won't be the same thing with Mika. I am (thanks Lord for that!) a bit more grown up now ^^

Wow! I'm tired... don't really know what I'm talking about ;)

I guess that's life ^^

Don't worry, we all have had our childhood obsessions! :aah: No need to be embarassed! :wink2:

Welcome to the MFC!! Hope you enjoy it here! :biggrin2:

Hi!

Ahum...could have been me!:teehee:

I know! And it's nothing wrong with thw music. It's awsome!

I'm just a bit embarassed by the way I behaved... :blush-anim-cl:

There can never be enough of sweds in one place ^^

Welcome to the MFC!:thumb_yello:

Jag är den svenska representanten för MFC. Ber om ursäkt att jag missat din introduktion tills nu, men du är extra välkommen som svensk!:thumb_yello:

PM kommer!

Archived