MIKA @ Eden Sessions, Cornwall (The Freaks Find Home Tour)

robertina

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arrrrhhhhh:aah:. I'm already desperate to go to this gig and I've just read that you're probably going, Vicky. Now I've just got to go!

I need to do some serious thinking about how this can be done!

Is there a flight from Cardiff to Newquay?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm SUCH a bad influence!:naughty:

If any of you are looking for a place to stay near the Eden Project, last year i stayed in a very nice bed and breakfast in St. Austell called Sedgemoor Heights, its very close to the central bus and train station and there is a bus to Eden Project very frequently.

This is thier website http://sedgemoorheights.co.uk/

Nice one Mici:thumb_yello:

Arrrrhhhhh:aah:. I'm already desperate to go to this gig and I've just read that you're probably going, Vicky. Now I've just got to go!

I need to do some serious thinking about how this can be done!

Yes YES yEs!! please come!!

Will you come solo or with Mr MM?

:biggrin2:

Will that be the same day as Mika then? I thought it was only one artist per day but musn't be!?

Yes YES yEs!! please come!!

Will you come solo or with Mr MM?

:biggrin2:

Quote from Mr Mika Mad in Dublin:

"I'm never ever going to come with you to see him live again, I'm never going to listen to his music again and I don't want you to even mention him in conversation again"

......I'll be on my own then!

I'm hoping that we can do a long weekend in Cornwall and I can leave him and the kids for the afternoon and evening. The hard part is persuading him that it's ok for the kids to miss a bit more school on the Monday. (They've already missed a lot this year because we spent most of January in Australia).

Give me a few more days to win him over, I usually get my own way..........

Calvin is on a different day :naughty:

Ah...i see now!!

Quote from Mr Mika Mad in Dublin:

"I'm never ever going to come with you to see him live again, I'm never going to listen to his music again and I don't want you to even mention him in conversation again"

......I'll be on my own then!

I'm hoping that we can do a long weekend in Cornwall and I can leave him and the kids for the afternoon and evening. The hard part is persuading him that it's ok for the kids to miss a bit more school on the Monday. (They've already missed a lot this year because we spent most of January in Australia).

Give me a few more days to win him over, I usually get my own way..........

Brilliant!!!! I think you maybe mentioned something like this in Bristol!!

I love it!!:teehee:

Well i've got my ticket!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Think i can fly direct from Edinburgh!!

Anyone wanting to bunk up i'm freeeee!:naughty:

Ah...i see now!!

Brilliant!!!! I think you maybe mentioned something like this in Bristol!!

I love it!!:teehee:

Well i've got my ticket!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

Think i can fly direct from Edinburgh!!

Anyone wanting to bunk up i'm freeeee!:naughty:

I'd be happy too!

When will you be getting there?

I've got my ticket, convinced mum to come with me, got a B&B booked...all I need now is flights, but that will have to wait until after I've paid off the flights to Germany! Jeez, It's hard work being a Mika-Lover! I've never done so much overtime in my life! So worth it though!!:biggrin2:

After some trama regarding getting holidays I'm all set! Be going down the weekend before then leaving on the Monday.

Where is everyone planning on staying? I'll be in a cottage until Sat but need a B&B for Sat and Sun nights, not looking to share (don't think my fella is ready for that!) but would love to be at the same place as my MFC buddies!

I've managed to do it! I'm coming to Eden!:woot_jump:

I just can't wait for this one. I've never seen him outdoors or in the summer before!

This will be the 4th time I've seen him outdoors, and hopefully the weather will be as glorious as the PDP gig, ha ha!!!

I'd be happy too!

When will you be getting there?

Well i think it will be Saturday until Monday??

How about you?

I've managed to do it! I'm coming to Eden!:woot_jump:

I just can't wait for this one. I've never seen him outdoors or in the summer before!

yahoooooo!!!

my first outdoor summer one too!!!:wub2:

After some trama regarding getting holidays I'm all set! Be going down the weekend before then leaving on the Monday.

Where is everyone planning on staying? I'll be in a cottage until Sat but need a B&B for Sat and Sun nights, not looking to share (don't think my fella is ready for that!) but would love to be at the same place as my MFC buddies!

He he! love to be near folks too, nothing booked yet.... any ideas?

St Austell seems best??

How about you?

yahoooooo!!!

St Austell seems best??

Travelodge and Premier Inn both pretty pricey so been trying to find a decent sized private B&B in St Austell. Not sure what time it finishes but if we're stying pretty close by I don't mind doing a few runs back and forth in my car.

Gonna kep looking, let you know if I find anything that looks suitable :wink2:

Think this place looks okay.

They do Double, twin or family rooms and it's about £30 per person per night with breakfast included.

http://www.trevanionlodge.com/

Cornwall isn't the cheapest place to stay!

If anyone interested let me know, going to email them tomorrow to check availibilty.[/QUOT]

Yes this looks great!:biggrin2: must off and book my flights now!!

How about you?

yahoooooo!!!

St Austell seems best??

Going down on the Saturday, spending the day with my best and oldest friend, then to Eden on Sunday, could bunk with anyone if anyone wants to.

Think this place looks okay.

They do Double, twin or family rooms and it's about £30 per person per night with breakfast included.

http://www.trevanionlodge.com/

Cornwall isn't the cheapest place to stay!

If anyone interested let me know, going to email them tomorrow to check availibilty.

Cornwall in summer, always pricey!:aah:

Archived