Mika @ Festival Mawazine, Rabat: 22-05-2010

Droopsy

THAAAAANKS!!! These are just :fangurl::swoon: (Sorry, I'm fangurling a lot today:blush-anim-cl:)

It's incredible - this guy even looks adorable in a rose jacket i normally wouldn't recommend any guy to wear... :lmfao:

*looks forward to report(s)* :boing:

I love guys wearing pink. I find it very manly. :blush-anim-cl: His dad sometimes wears pink shirts. :wub2:

What about it? He curled the Fernando wig for that occasion :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess it's just the watermark..

No, it's not the watermark, it's definitely some reaction his eyes having to the light, I'm sure:blink:

No, it's not the watermark, it's definitely some reaction his eyes having to the light, I'm sure:blink:

looks like some strange make-up to me. :dunno:

or maybe all 3 of those things. :teehee:

only a few corrections :thumb_yello:

Rabat, 22 mai (AP) .- The British singer of Lebanese origin Mika admitted today that he started composing music "to create another universe where he would not be afraid of others," something he attributed to a "very difficult" adolescence.

At a press conference before his show at the festival Mawazine Rabat, Morocco, Mika showed his more vulnerable side and he recognized that that as a teenager, sometimes felt like hurting yourself. "I just wanted someone to help me."

Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr., Mika's real name, revealed that one of the more embarrassing for him would get undressed in public, something proposed as punishment for their enemies.

"If I were a superhero and could choose a superpower, would choose to be able to stop time, and thus enjoy more than a moment or take the clothes of someone who hate me for embarrassing him," he said.

Author of hits such as "Relax, Take it easy" and "Grace Kelly", Mika rejected labels of sexual orientation. "I can fall for anyone, doesn't matter if is a male or female." EFE

thanks for translating :thumb_yello:

Archived