REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Hammersmith Apollo, London FEB 28 2010

Fmbm

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness, I just found a video that captured my 'stage moment' from a different angle, and in this one it's very clear how 'decisively' Mika grabbed me from the zombie line, and also I look pathetically confused :lmfao: trying to bounce when he wanted me to stand still

It took him ages of holding my hand really strongly and staring me down through the holes in the mast for me to get the message that I had to stay still :teehee:. You can even see how he got really close to me at one point, as in trying to pin me to the spot, but I recoiled :aah:.

It's hilarious to see it from the spectator's point of view. It all starts at 1:20

Oh my goodness, I just found a video that captured my 'stage moment' from a different angle, and in this one it's very clear how 'decisively' Mika grabbed me from the zombie line, and also I look pathetically confused :lmfao: trying to bounce when he wanted me to stand still

It took him ages of holding my hand really strongly and staring me down through the holes in the mast for me to get the message that I had to stay still :teehee:. You can even see how he got really close to me at one point, as in trying to pin me to the spot, but I recoiled :aah:.

It's hilarious to see it from the spectator's point of view. It all starts at 1:20

:doh: MASK, not mast :blush-anim-cl:. Anyway, this will have to go down in history as one of the most surreal and bizarre experiences of my life, hahahah.

It took him ages of holding my hand really strongly and staring me down through the holes in the mast for me to get the message that I had to stay still :teehee:

:roftl:

His hypnotising skills are already excellent but perhaps he can get further experience if and when he finally gets a dog :naughty:

:roftl:

His hypnotising skills are already excellent but perhaps he can get further experience if and when he finally gets a dog :naughty:

:naughty:

He wouldn't need any hypnotising skills if he didn't improvise like this, because we would all know what he was doing :lmfao:

:blink:

:shocked:

:floor:

Sorry, Sara, haven't seen it before, but this is the most hilarious thing on the forum evah...:lmfao:

:blink:

:shocked:

:floor:

Sorry, Sara, haven't seen it before, but this is the most hilarious thing on the forum evah...:lmfao:

You hadn't seen it???? OMG :aah:, I thought you would have. It was just ...what can I say....freaking bizarre as hell :naughty:. I was SO shocked when he did it, and I had no idea what to do.....all I could see were his eyes staring at me, and my head/mask was SO heavy, I couldn't see a thing......

You need to read my report of this, woman :lmfao:

Also, didn't you read when I said in the Bristol thread that Papa P had read my report here on MFC where I mentioned this incident? And he had found it hilarious when it happened, as he said that he was laughing his head off at Hammersmith :naughty:.

Here is a better vid of it, by Tiibet. "My adventure" starts at around 3:00:

You hadn't seen it???? OMG :aah:, I thought you would have. It was just ...what can I say....freaking bizarre as hell :naughty:. I was SO shocked when he did it, and I had no idea what to do.....all I could see were his eyes staring at me, and my head/mask was SO heavy, I couldn't see a thing......

You need to read my report of this, woman :lmfao:

Also, didn't you read when I said in the Bristol thread that Papa P had read my report here on MFC where I mentioned this incident? And he had found it hilarious when it happened, as he said that he was laughing his head off at Hammersmith :naughty:.

I read about it but i think the vid wasn't still on, and then dunno what happened but just watched it now...

I'd pee my pants if i was you, you were fierce, woman...:naughty:

You could have tripped on stage when he grabbed you by the harm and break your nose, ffs...:boxed:

I know i've seen them all now...wow...lucky bastard...:biggrin2:

I read about it but i think the vid wasn't still on, and then dunno what happened but just watched it now...

I'd pee my pants if i was you, you were fierce, woman...:naughty:

You could have tripped on stage when he grabbed you by the harm and break your nose, ffs...:boxed:

I know i've seen them all now...wow...lucky bastard...:biggrin2:

Well, I nearly DID fall , when I was at the back trying to do 'something' and appear animated, and suddenly (because I couldn't see a thing :aah:) I hit my leg against one of the speakers that were next to Martin. I think that he noticed and all :naughty:.

Well, I nearly DID fall , when I was at the back trying to do 'something' and appear animated, and suddenly (because I couldn't see a thing :aah:) I hit my leg against one of the speakers that were next to Martin. I think that he noticed and all :naughty:.

Thank God you didn't...

Messy but fun...:naughty:

A penny for his thought at that time!:aah:

Anyway, I'm glad you survived the ordeal! :wub2: Must have been scary to be left like that for what must have felt like ages!

Hi, was there that evening, and you did a grand job, :clap: He was like a man on a mission when he first grabbed you. Fancy him leaving you there like that! He didn't forget you though did he? You can see him indicating to Imma to help you offstage. Well done, must have been a fantastic experience for you. :)

A penny for his thought at that time!:aah:

Anyway, I'm glad you survived the ordeal! :wub2: Must have been scary to be left like that for what must have felt like ages!

It was a bit scary, yes :naughty:, and it did feel for like.....EVER!!!! :aah:

I had three main worries:

1-to try and not look like a fool, and

2-try and do something that he would find ok,

3-and to get off the stage safely, cause I couldn't see anything through the mask, so I had no idea of where I was going, stepping, etc...

You really can't tell by watching people, but when you are wearing those skull masks you really can't see a thing, and that especially applies when it's dark like it was then. You have very limited vision in front of you, and you can't see the floor or your sides, which is why when he was doing things next to me I couldn't tell what he was doing or where he was. I just felt him and saw his head :roftl:.

Hi, was there that evening, and you did a grand job, :clap: He was like a man on a mission when he first grabbed you. Fancy him leaving you there like that! He didn't forget you though did he? You can see him indicating to Imma to help you offstage. Well done, must have been a fantastic experience for you. :)

Ah, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I had no idea what I was supposed to do when he left me there, LOL! But you're right, he did motion to Imma, I see that in the vids, and I think that he motioned to Jimmy earlier on as well, which caused Jimmy to come over to my side and play next to me.

I think that at first Imma didn't understand what Mika was trying to motion to her either: if he wanted her to go and spend time with me, or if he wanted her to get me off the stage :lmfao: Luckily, she finally lead me off, which was a great relief in a way. I did enjoy it inmensely though, it was a massive adrenaline rush. And when I got off the stage, the stage guys were making fun of me; Owain even called it my 'one man show' :roftl: and Mama P and John were very surprised, lol.

It was a bit scary, yes :naughty:, and it did feel for like.....EVER!!!! :aah:

I had three main worries:

1-to try and not look like a fool, and

2-try and do something that he would find ok,

3-and to get off the stage safely, cause I couldn't see anything through the mask, so I had no idea of where I was going, stepping, etc...

You really can't tell by watching people, but when you are wearing those skull masks you really can't see a thing, and that especially applies when it's dark like it was then. You have very limited vision in front of you, and you can't see the floor or your sides, which is why when he was doing things next to me I couldn't tell what he was doing or where he was. I just felt him and saw his head :roftl:.

Ah, thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, I had no idea what I was supposed to do when he left me there, LOL! But you're right, he did motion to Imma, I see that in the vids, and I think that he motioned to Jimmy earlier on as well, which caused Jimmy to come over to my side and play next to me.

I think that at first Imma didn't understand what Mika was trying to motion to her either: if he wanted her to go and spend time with me, or if he wanted her to get me off the stage :lmfao: Luckily, she finally lead me off, which was a great relief in a way. I did enjoy it inmensely though, it was a massive adrenaline rush. And when I got off the stage, the stage guys were making fun of me; Owain even called it my 'one man show' :roftl: and Mama P and John were very surprised, lol.

You were great... If I were you I would be totally fainted immediately on the stage .. your report is my fab so far as well :aah:

You were great... If I were you I would be totally fainted immediately on the stage .. your report is my fab so far as well :aah:

Thanks Yuna :naughty:. Believe me, if it had happened to you, you would have done the same. It just comes out naturally.

O and Lillibet, this was why I was worried when Mama P kept saying that I had to be the last BG :aah:.

Sara, I still think he was very aware that it was you! It was very sudden and his stare looked so mad and hypnotizing :roftl: but he is always very careful not to do anything that might put his show in danger, and if he had done all that to a wrong person would have ruined the whole situation.

You did very well :thumb_yello: Omg, I can't even imagine how long that moment must have felt, lol!

Sara, I still think he was very aware that it was you! It was very sudden and his stare looked so mad and hypnotizing :roftl: but he is always very careful not to do anything that might put his show in danger, and if he had done all that to a wrong person would have ruined the whole situation.

You did very well :thumb_yello: Omg, I can't even imagine how long that moment must have felt, lol!

I'm not sure if he did know it was her ... not too sure how much you can see through the masks or whether he's got a good eye for a body shape ... she's not exactly a proper Big Girl - more an ickle Big Girl ... glad it was her though he grabbed cos' I think she's the only one who would have kept her head throughout it ... I know I would have been scared ****less if he'd done that to me - ha - she did very well to remain calm .... I don't think most would have been as calm in that situation :naughty:

I'm not sure if he did know it was her ... not too sure how much you can see through the masks or whether he's got a good eye for a body shape ... she's not exactly a proper Big Girl - more an ickle Big Girl ... glad it was her though he grabbed cos' I think she's the only one who would have kept her head throughout it ... I know I would have been scared ****less if he'd done that to me - ha - she did very well to remain calm .... I don't think most would have been as calm in that situation :naughty:

What does ickle mean?:blink:

I guess that we'll never really know if he knew :dunno: but yes, the whole thing felt waaaaay longer than it looks on the vid :roftl:

You know, this is interesting. In Stockholm Jimmy looked at me through the mask during Lollipop and recognised me, which surprised me quite a bit. Before he looked at me through the skull he said that he knew that it was me or Danika, and once he checked he realised who it was. This made me wonder about Mika @ Hammersmith, but of course we'll never know.

About the stage thing...Honestly Laurel, if someone would have told me beforehand that this sort of unexpected 'twist' in the plan could happen to me, I would have bet all my money on the fact that I would totally freeze :aah:, so you just never know how you will react until it happens. I was prepared for the rehearsed stuff and thought that this would kill me, but it didn't :roftl:.

I guess that we'll never really know if he knew :dunno: but yes, the whole thing felt waaaaay longer than it looks on the vid :roftl:

You know, this is interesting. In Stockholm Jimmy looked at me through the mask during Lollipop and recognised me, which surprised me quite a bit. Before he looked at me through the skull he said that he knew that it was me or Danika, and once he checked he realised who it was. This made me wonder about Mika @ Hammersmith, but of course we'll never know.

About the stage thing...Honestly Laurel, if someone would have told me beforehand that this sort of unexpected 'twist' in the plan could happen to me, I would have bet all my money on the fact that I would totally freeze :aah:, so you just never know how you will react until it happens. I was prepared for the rehearsed stuff and thought that this would kill me, but it didn't :roftl:.

I can understand that actually ... even now I would sit and say I could never do that ... dress up in a corset and be a BG and dance on stage with Mika - far too shy ... but I did didn't I ... and I don't even remember being nervous or even thinking about it when I did it ... it never even came into my mind ... so I think once your onstage and you're put in that situation ... you would just deal with it .... you did do an amazing job though ... and it's there on video for all to see ... I think pretty much every BG and Lollipop girl on the MFC can give themselves a pat on the back during this tour - I don't think we've let them down (Mrs P/Yasmine or Mika) - with who've they've chosen .. :wub2: ... it's amazing that so many of us have been able to do this ... won't ever forget it - I hope alot more get to do it ... noone could ever regret doing it :biggrin2: