Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice :biggrin2: I've been stuck in the office all day reading the chatter about this, and I've finally been able to listen to it! Very very catchy, it's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the night now! Oh, and the glasses are awesome :biggrin2:

The chorus is stuck on repeat in my head :naughty:

Even if people hate the song, it's gonna be embedded in their brain like a youtube video.

The chorus is stuck on repeat in my head :naughty:

Even if people hate the song, it's gonna be embedded in their brain like a youtube video.

You are right, Caz:thumb_yello:, although I can't think of anything people would hate about this song....

You are right, Caz:thumb_yello:, although I can't think of anything people would hate about this song....

There are people bound to hate it lol :naughty: Just like every song out there. Hopefully it will be more popular than unpopular :aah:

I love this song! I love this confident energetic voice! And as it turned out, I adore a dirt...... Dirty Mika so is attractive and at all He does not look pathetic and helpless boy.

Thank you for all the links!!

I love this song! I love this confident energetic voice! And as it turned out, I adore a dirt...... Dirty Mika so is attractive and at all He does not look pathetic and helpless boy.

hi, lena! :wub2:

Right. We have all established that dirt = sexy.

Next Mika tour needs to be in a mosh pit. Forget planets or books or whatever, so long as there's mud I'm game.

it's actually pretty good song.. :wub2: addicted altready.. :naughty:

love the lyrics too.. :biggrin2: thanks for transcribing them. the reprise is excellent.. :thumb_yello:

I'm addicted to it now as well :aah:

I wasn't sure at first, it wasn't what I expected. But...it's f*cking catchy :roftl: