Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody ever calls me :blush-anim-cl:

But I'm going to listen to it when I'm delivering the mail tomorrow :biggrin2::biggrin2:

sorry sorry sorry to do this...but in your signature...it's "we're running with blood on our knees", not "where" :thumb_yello:

If this gets played on the radio in the U.S. I will freak... :roftl::wub2: Aaah!

Me too! I hope it does, but it seems US radios are boycotting Mika soo....

I am hoping that you can start practicing your "freaking out" moves now.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think Kick-Ass stands the best chance yet - not because of Mika's music but because of the way U.S radio is.

Very true.

Hopefully this song get's enough new fans that US radio will start playing him.... but....

Well, I love the song but now I know how Mika's voice sounds caned. I prefer his non messed with voice. XD

I like this song more and more. And I love the video. It'll be in my head when I wake tomorrow.

sorry sorry sorry to do this...but in your signature...it's "we're running with blood on our knees", not "where" :thumb_yello:

:)

I'm thrilled. I really love it a lot. Much much more than WAG, even though the message might be similar. I love seeing Mika in the video. I kinda like the dirt in his face :roftl: The song is quite simple and straight and so Mika. A lot of people will love it, I'm sure! :wub2:

I'm thrilled. I really love it a lot. Much much more than WAG, even though the message might be similar. I love seeing Mika in the video. I kinda like the dirt in his face :roftl: The song is quite simple and straight and so Mika. A lot of people will love it, I'm sure! :wub2:

I think I like it better than WAG as well. :blink: It would fit the WAG video too.

And with the dirt on his face, he looks so sad, it makes me just want to run over and give him a hug even more. :wub2: