Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

It's on (UK) virgin music-on-demand's most watched list- would have expected that to go without saying six months ago, but reckon it's worth mentioning now

"Kick-ass" was a debiut song last week on our local radio station, but this week it's No 6 already :yay:

OMG!!! I didn't know! Woohoo!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That is hysterical Caz!:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love the comment: "If Mika did higher notes than he does now The Chipmunks will explode!

:roftl::roftl:

I love the picture too!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I hope Mika sees this vid somtime.

I suppose that is the kind of "stuff" I was asking about.

Can we vote or request it at that radio station??

I request Kick Ass once a day at 103.9 PROUD-FM in Toronto.

They have been playing it everyday.

We need to do what we can or should we wait until the release

date of May 3rd??

The song is on the B-list of radio 2, but still not on Radio One's lists

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/

Does anyone know if this is getting a CD release?

Was wondering the same.

On amazon.de I could so far only find the DL version (saying it would be available from April 30) - but nothing about a physical release.

Just watched the video on Rain on the VEVO channel and saw this comment:

"Kite117 He sounds so much like a J-Rock vocalist haha but that makes him awesome and to think, if I had never seen Kick Ass I would have never known that this awesome guy exists! Thank you movies! "

Woohoo!!!

"Kite117 He sounds so much like a J-Rock vocalist haha but that makes him awesome and to think, if I had never seen Kick Ass I would have never known that this awesome guy exists! Thank you movies! "

Woohoo!!!

One more convert!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Woohoo!!!

Mika is conquering the world!

The song is on the B-list of radio 2, but still not on Radio One's lists

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/playlist/

I fear the worst, Marilyn..that Mika has gone the same way as Status Quo and Cliff Richard, and that Radio 1, in its infinite wisdom and 'hipness', has deemed Mika not worthy of their precious airplay time. Ever again. Or until such time as Mika releases a duet with either Florence And The Machine or Cheryl Cole, when his vocals may grudgingly be allowed airspace provided a warning is given beforehand so that haters can switch off.

Ok, so I am exaggerating a little, but I think if Kick-Ass was going to be on R1's playlists, it would be there by now.

Woohoo!!!

:yay: At least one person stayed and heard Kickass and wanted to check out who that guy was ... it needs more people to do that :wub2:

Lots ... lots ... more :naughty:

I fear the worst, Marilyn..that Mika has gone the same way as Status Quo and Cliff Richard, and that Radio 1, in its infinite wisdom and 'hipness', has deemed Mika not worthy of their precious airplay time. Ever again. Or until such time as Mika releases a duet with either Florence And The Machine or Cheryl Cole, when his vocals may grudgingly be allowed airspace provided a warning is given beforehand so that haters can switch off.

Ok, so I am exaggerating a little, but I think if Kick-Ass was going to be on R1's playlists, it would be there by now.

Do they even know the song exists? :roftl:

:yay: At least one person stayed and heard Kickass and wanted to check out who that guy was ... it needs more people to do that :wub2:

Lots ... lots ... more :naughty:

Exactly :wub2:

The only way R1 will play it is if it gets into the charts by itself - let's hope there are enough downloads sold next week to achieve this.

I like the song from the soundtrack of "Kick ass" or in German said, geil!!! Will the song be available? Mika said it's only for the soundtrack, by the way, there are so many songs of him which are not available. I hope I can translate right: Why could a man who has so many talents, at least could look awful? Mika has all...

I like the song from the soundtrack of "Kick ass" or in German said, geil!!! Will the song be available? Mika said it's only for the soundtrack, by the way, there are so many songs of him which are not available. I hope I can translate right: Why could a man who has so many talents, at least could look awful? Mika has all...

It will be released May 3/10.

You can download it from iTunes from May 3, as Kodes has said. It's not available as a CD though :no:

You can download it from iTunes from May 3, as Kodes has said. It's not available as a CD though :no:

It's not ... yet again ... load of crap ... I LIKE CD's .... :mad3:

I'm sulking now ... please ignore me :(

That f*ckin' sucks. IMO, if it's a single, it should be available on all formats. I've only just got a debit card - but what about all the kids who can't get one? How are they supposed to download stuff from iTunes? Even if they do only cost about 70p or whatever, mum and/or dad might not allow it. So how do kids get it? Illegally. Or they get it on CD. I don't see why BIOTG and Kick Ass have to be internet releases only...

That f*ckin' sucks. IMO, if it's a single, it should be available on all formats. I've only just got a debit card - but what about all the kids who can't get one? How are they supposed to download stuff from iTunes? Even if they do only cost about 70p or whatever, mum and/or dad might not allow it. So how do kids get it? Illegally. Or they get it on CD. I don't see why BIOTG and Kick Ass have to be internet releases only...

:shocked: Oh my ... the world will end now - armageddon is coming ... Caz has plastic :aah:

:teehee: