STAR Magazine's 60 seconds with MIKA

CazGirl

The interesting thing for me is the way he says "losing a little bit of myself." I'm clearly over-analyzing here, but "losing" paints a much different meaning, IMHO, than "giving." If he'd said something about giving or sharing I could understand, but the word "losing" has such negative connotations. "Giving" or "sharing" is an active, conscious choice whereas "losing" something is a negative thing that happens by accident. :blink:

</psychoanalysis>

Yeah- gloomy but possible. Like he doesn't expect to gain anyone else's heart in return

Are you going to start a poor sad lonely Mika thread?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Julie and Julia has been on my fun things to do for a while now. I think I have to make it happen now. If it's something that makes the Mikster cry on a plane I have to watch it.

EDIT :doh: forgot to say: Thanks for posting, Caz! :huglove:

'good tomato sauce'? :teehee:

are you ready for a challenge, curly boy?

:mf_rosetinted:

Let's dare him on twittah, Robi...:mf_rosetinted:

Your tomate sauce may be better than mine, i have no doubt, italian food is delishhhhhhhhhhh....:wink2:

Oooh, there's a cook off I'd love to see!

He's said before he likes making sauces, maybe one day he'll make his own brand!

Cue, Wonka!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oooops, here i am, Rosie...

I dare him to make one as good as Robi, or at least, better than mine...:biggrin2:

Come on Mika Oliver, amaze moi!:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah his definiftion of fat thighs differentiates from mine, :naughty:

Except unlike him, we can't just grow out of it and be all tall and lean. Why? 'Cause we're women! :aah::sneaky2:

His perspective on "I love you" sounds a bit, erm, dysfunctional - but I guess it's better than the celebs who toss those words around freely to any flavour of the week. :dunno:

Based on his view on "I love you," I'm guessing he absolutely hates saying sorry. :naughty:

Thanks for posting Caz! I liked that a lot.

And the crying on planes thing is cute. Can you imagine sitting next to some tall, curly-haired pretty thing on a plane, then seeing him start tearing up during a move? :roftl:

Haha, I imagined him bursting into hysterical tears. :roftl:

Nice to see that he's modest about his tomato sauce :teehee:

And it's so cute about him crying... normally I'd make some joke about him being a sook, but I think it's so cute (mostly cause I rarely cry in movies :blink:)

And interesting what he said about saying I love you...

T4P Caroline!

we all know he fancies gaga, not a secret at all :naughty:

love what he's answered aft the should-disappear-celeb answer. that's how i tryna do towards annoying ppl too, we all should do (:

if there's a MIKA tomato sauce out i'd definitely buy it :aah:

& i'll stuff my suitcase wit tissues in case of i'm sitting nxt to him :teehee:

great interview wit great Sir MIKA! love it, tk4p! :thumb_yello:

how can you stop loving him? You just can't. :blush-anim-cl:

we all know he fancies gaga, not a secret at all :naughty:

love what he's answered aft the should-disappear-celeb answer. that's how i tryna do towards annoying ppl too, we all should do (:

if there's a MIKA tomato sauce out i'd definitely buy it :aah:

& i'll stuff my suitcase wit tissues in case of i'm sitting nxt to him :teehee:

great interview wit great Sir MIKA! love it, tk4p! :thumb_yello:

how can you stop loving him? You just can't. :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't want to be the first person to mention that bit about Mika wanting a 'bad romance'. Glad someone else has said the G-word.

Goodness me! Does she even realise how lucky she is that he fancies her?!

I didn't want to be the first person to mention that bit about Mika wanting a 'bad romance'. Glad someone else has said the G-word.

Goodness me! Does she even realise how lucky she is that he fancies her?!

I've mentioned it from the very begining Marylin. And posted about that.

I think Mika adores her a bit over the edge IMO, and I can only explain that he has some "special feelings" lol.:roftl: It bugs me cos he promotes her everywhere and speaks about her in the press, I haven't seen her compliments to him lately though.:wink2: And he was her role model at the start of her career, wasn't he?

I've mentioned it from the very begining Marylin. And posted about that.

I think Mika adores her a bit over the edge IMO, and I can only explain that he has some "special feelings" lol.:roftl: It bugs me cos he promotes her everywhere and speaks about her in the press, I haven't seen her compliments to him lately though.:wink2: And he was her role model at the start of her career, wasn't he?

i became a GaGa fan cos of MIKA too (: i only know GaGa tweeted she loves TBWKTM album aft she'd listened to it.

i became a GaGa fan cos of MIKA too (: i only know GaGa tweeted she loves TBWKTM album aft she'd listened to it.

I liked Gaga before she befriended with Mika and know she twitted about TBWKTM, but it's not such a big deal IMO. He was always asked about her in every interview lately but when SHE was asked which artists and their albums were the best in the past year she never mentioned Mika but some others. That info was on our MTV web site a couple of months ago.:wink2:

Nice interview :naughty: T4P :thumb_yello:

I understand the 'i love you' thing. I feel the same, if I think about it I've never really said it to someone... But hey I'm only 16 years old :aah:

I wonder what there is to cry over in the movie he mentioned :blink:

msadonplanekopie.jpg

Aww that's cute :roftl:

Archived