STAR Magazine's 60 seconds with MIKA

CazGirl

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He cried watching Julie & Julia?! :lmfao: (You know reading this interview after I just watched "ALice" everything makes sense to me! :aah: )

as for that thing with "I love you!" I couldn't agree more...tho it is sad that I find it easier to say "I'm sorry"... :blush-anim-cl: ...still he is very used to HEARING this phrase...which sometimes is true and sometimes is just something someone says having nothing else to say to him...:lol3:

thanks for posting, Caz! Very delightful! :biggrin2:

Oh I liked that! Thanks for posting, Caz. :flowers2:

His perspective on "I love you" sounds a bit, erm, dysfunctional - but I guess it's better than the celebs who toss those words around freely to any flavour of the week. :dunno:

And the crying on planes thing is cute. Can you imagine sitting next to some tall, curly-haired pretty thing on a plane, then seeing him start tearing up during a move? :roftl:

"which celeb do you secretly fancy? Lady Gaga. I think she is the most amazing artist around"

OH REALLY, Mika??? :naughty::naughty:

Thanks for posting!!! =)

And maybe some day he'll say to her "I love you":naughty:

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

His perspective on "I love you" sounds a bit, erm, dysfunctional - but I guess it's better than the celebs who toss those words around freely to any flavour of the week. :dunno:

And the crying on planes thing is cute. Can you imagine sitting next to some tall, curly-haired pretty thing on a plane, then seeing him start tearing up during a move? :roftl:

that would be so funny, though! :lol3:

Can you imagine? what the hell could one say?!? :aah:

To be honest, I think I get it. I think it's more a fear than anything else - once you tell someone you love them or you give yourself to them, your life now has to be shared with that person. There's no going solo.

Does that make sense?

Mika's quite a private person and is happy to keep things to himself. At least this is the impression I get.

So when you say "I love you" to someone you're sharing your feelings and...I guess Mika's not a sharing kinda person :aah::roftl:

To be honest, I think I get it. I think it's more a fear than anything else - once you tell someone you love them or you give yourself to them, your life now has to be shared with that person. There's no going solo.

Does that make sense?

Mika's quite a private person and is happy to keep things to himself. At least this is the impression I get.

So when you say "I love you" to someone you're sharing your feelings and...I guess Mika's not a sharing kinda person :aah::roftl:

I agree.

I've noticed myself recently, I probably say it a little too much, whereas before I never said it, for the same reason as Mika gave there, it gives away a little part of you. Last time I did it was a total disaster, and I've never done it, in an intimate way, since.

'good tomato sauce'? :teehee:

are you ready for a challenge, curly boy?

:mf_rosetinted:

Oooh, there's a cook off I'd love to see!

He's said before he likes making sauces, maybe one day he'll make his own brand!

Cue, Wonka!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Does that make sense?

The interesting thing for me is the way he says "losing a little bit of myself." I'm clearly over-analyzing here, but "losing" paints a much different meaning, IMHO, than "giving." If he'd said something about giving or sharing I could understand, but the word "losing" has such negative connotations. "Giving" or "sharing" is an active, conscious choice whereas "losing" something is a negative thing that happens by accident. :blink:

</psychoanalysis>

Archived