Arranged #mikakickSass Twitter event

cisserz

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me, but are you shure ít's a good idea to do with #? I don't know so much from twitter but friends made the expirience that you have more chance to to get a trendic topic without #. :dunno:

Look at the at the trending topics: the most of them are without #. :dunno:

I'll do it also, however we will do. :biggrin2:

My twitter username is _graciosa

Excuse me, but are you shure ít's a good idea to do with #? I don't know so much from twitter but friends made the expirience that you have more chance to to get a trendic topic without #. :dunno:

Look at the at the trending topics: the most of them are without #. :dunno:

I'll do it also, however we will do. :biggrin2:

My twitter username is _graciosa

I would agree with you if people just wanted to make Mika or Kick-ass a trending topic. A bigger chance for that since other people would also tweet about Mika or Kick-ass... But mikakicksass? We're probably the only ones doing that anyway :fisch:

Everybody join us the 29th coz that's going to be epic :boing:

Curious how only just a few piano notes (+Mika's voice, of course :blush-anim-cl:) can be so catching!

pufpuf (sosweetbreeze)

Is there any way to make it a little earlier?

In the U.S. it will be midnight I believe, and my parents might have a problem with me staying up that late on a Monday night. :huh:

edit: I totally look so stupid because I had that completely backwards.

The UK is five hours ahead, so it would indeed be 2pm, not midnight aha. :blush-anim-cl:

Is there any way to make it a little earlier?

In the U.S. it will be midnight I believe, and my parents might have a problem with me staying up that late on a Monday night. :huh:

Don't know :dunno: maybe ask cisserz or suisuimeko, i think they opened the thread. But I think the idea is that we have to tweet everybody at the same time, in order to make it a trending twitter topic. :)

Archived