REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

ah ok, that's really cool. :thumb_yello: i also liked that it was all pretty relaxed, when they let us in afterwards. (unfortunately some people were pushing inside the venue then...)

@binie: thank you! :original:

i enjoyed the concert so much, i would love to go again straightaway.:wub2:

could anyone post the setlist from yesterday? or is it always the same? (sorry for asking so many 'stupid' questions...:blush-anim-cl:)

Intro

Rain

Big Girl

Stuck in the Middle

Blame it on the girls

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

I see you

Dr. John

Over my shoulder

Good gone girl

Touches you

Happy Ending

(Schoolboy scene)

Love Today

Relax

We Are Golden

Toy Boy

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

Ask anything you like, there are no such things as stupid questions:thumb_yello:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see ..

Rain

Big Girl

Stuck In The Middle

Blame It On The Girls

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

Dr. John

Over My Shoulder

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

I'm sure of those .. But then .. no idea of the exact order :aah: (can't watch the videos right now..)

Edit; why do I even bother? :lmfao:

Let me see ..

Rain

Big Girl

Stuck In The Middle

Blame It On The Girls

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Blue Eyes

Dr. John

Over My Shoulder

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

I'm sure of those .. But then .. no idea of the exact order :aah: (can't watch the videos right now..)

Edit; why do I even bother? :lmfao:

Because you are a helpful MFC'er :flowers2::wink2:

First of all,I want to thank Biekje and Rebecca,for taking me along,and for staying over at Biekjes place,thanks guys! :thumb_yello:

I was surprised to see there were not a lot of people queuing,what was very nice for a change!And I really liked the fact we were given a seperate entrance,great!

I really wanted to be a BG,and after a chat with John in Dublin,I tried to be one this time.We were let in the venue by John,but because there were a lot of girls trying to be LG or BG,Mrs P.had to choose.(I felt sorry for her to have to do that,you could tell she didn't want to dissapoint anybody,she's such a sweet lady)

I was really nervous,because she said she was worried about me from the beginning.(because of my bad eyesight) She kept on asking if I thought i could handle it,so we agreed that I would try the mask on,and I promised to tell her honoustly if I could handle it. (thanks Miek for helping for me:wink2:)

I mean,I don't normally walk around with an enourmous skull on my head :naughty:

After trying the masks on,I decided to go for it.You can't see much,but the holes were in a good spot for me,so I was happy! I can see as good as anyone else,but only at a certain angle.

So we were waiting to go on stage,and the first notes of LT began. We started to walk,when suddenly I heard Mrs P's voice saying;are you sure you're ok? And she pulled me to the site:boxed: I don't think I have to tell you how I felt omg :boxed:

I mean I can understand her concern,but I was allready walking to the stage,and I thought I was ok after trying the masks and all.

After that she told me I still could go on stage with lollipop,but kept on asking if I was sure I could do that.And after she said to me i could put on my own clothes,stay backstage and watch the show,I'd had enough.She told me I still could meet Mika,and I told her that I didn't wanted to do it so I could meet Mika.I'm afraid I said that in a not so nice way omg.

But I was so disapointed. I have to give up so much because of my stupid eyes allready.

I'm glad she isn't mad at me,we talked about it later,and john took good care of me:wub2: He took me to the side of the stage,and told security I had permisson to stay there,or where ever I wanted :wub2: Love him!:wub2:

So I stayed over there,till the show was over,and then went backstage,to see all of them going backstage also :thumb_yello:

After that,we got to meet Mika and take pictures.I asked if i could be on the picture with Celien and Joyce,and they agreed:thumb_yello: But then i felt bad again,because when it was our turn,Mika pulled me towards him,so Celien was on my side,and not next to Mika :shocked: Sorry again Celien,it wasn't my intension at all,but it went by so fast,and he had a firm grip as you can tell on the picture.Like you can see how happy I was on the picture,not!

To be honoust,saturday I felt like it was the worst night of my life,but now I'm happy I was backstage,meeting all of you lovely people,and of course Mrs P. John and all the others :wub2: I feel blessed,they are all so sweet,and they can't help it I have these stupid eyes,so I'm happy after all.

Thanks for the vids and pictures, they're awesome!

Well, we already have a lot of reports, and I wasn't a LG or BG, so I have nothing special to mention. But the gig was AWESOME! I was in second row, in the center. There was a girl next to me who kept on pushing me, and trying to get in front off me, and after a few songs she did :sneaky2: But I wasn't going to get angry or stuff, because hey, Mika was there, no time! :wub2: I still had a great view though.

Well, the show was awesome. I had a huge andrealine rush during We Are Golden. The jumping people, Mika going crazy, the confetti, it was such a kick. :wub2:. I loved every minute, best show I ever saw!

Afterworths a few people got backstage, so me and my friend had time to search for the place where Mika would come out. After a few minutes there were LOTS of people, and it wasn't a line or something, chaos :naughty:.

Few minutes later the people from the M&G came out, with lovely stories, I felt really happy for them :wub2:.

I bought a toy for Gertude, but then Sylvana told me that Gertrude is non-excisted, haha. Crap, so I had a present for a dog who's non-excisted, I felt bad. :roftl:

Then Mika came out, lots of people were pushing, Mika looked extremely tired, but I thought it was really cute that he came out anyway, eventhough he already talked to the girls inside. That proves again what a sweet person he is. :wub2:

Mika just signed tickets, and people didn't thanked him or something. I waited a bit and he signed my ticket to. Lol, I still wanted to give him my present. So I said: 'I just hear you don't have a dog, but this is for your future dog then' :naughty: He smiled and said thank you, then some guard pushed me away, and I heard him saying: 'I cant believe I'm getting things for my dog already' :naughty: It was funny, haha.

Then we got back to home, I was at home at 2:15! :shocked:

It was a perfect night, can't wait for Amsterdam and Pinkpop!

Again: it was amazing and love your (inside) reports!!!!

The only thing i'm wondering now and don't like is that he's 'hanging/repeating' in 'blame it on the girls': 'But you know your father is dead, he is dead!!! and over and over again!!! (or am i suffering in selfpity? Even my anti-Mika husband had to swallow three times after hearing that...

Sorry it took a while, but here are our group pics:

picture.php?albumid=290&pictureid=6134

picture.php?albumid=290&pictureid=6133

I will email originals to everyone who send me an email address! And I will do it soon, I promise! I had to buy a new hard disc yesterday, my laptop didn't work at all... :blink:

I will email originals to everyone who send me an email address! And I will do it soon, I promise! I had to buy a new hard disc yesterday, my laptop didn't work at all... :blink:

I can't see them. Can anybody else?

Glad you got your new hard disc :thumb_yello:.

Again: it was amazing and love your (inside) reports!!!!

The only thing i'm wondering now and don't like is that he's 'hanging/repeating' in 'blame it on the girls': 'But you know your father is dead, he is dead!!! and over and over again!!! (or am i suffering in selfpity? Even my anti-Mika husband had to swallow three times after hearing that...

Did he? I didn't notice during the gig.

I can now, they are beautiful, thank you so much! :thumb_yello:

Great, my album was set private first and I didn't remember change it... :teehee:

So many wonderful reports and pics and vids from this gig!!!! Thanks everyone :wub2:

Great, my album was set private first and I didn't remember change it... :teehee:

So many wonderful reports and pics and vids from this gig!!!! Thanks everyone :wub2:

Did you put your vid from the meet and greet somewhere already (if not, take your time, I know you are very busy)?

I wish I was going to more gigs too, sigh. Have to wait more then a month now, it seems like an impossible job after Saturday.

Did you put your vid from the meet and greet somewhere already (if not, take your time, I know you are very busy)?

I wish I was going to more gigs too, sigh. Have to wait more then a month now, it seems like an impossible job after Saturday.

I tried to upload everything during the night but something happened with the computer. Sigh, I HATE technical problems :aah: But my husband promised to upload them at work.

Ok, my first vids:

Toy boy: (where he messes up in a very cute way)

and I see you:

The video starts up side down (sort of) but that'll change after a few seconds.

Stuck in the middle:

Intro + Rain:

Over my shoulder:

Intro of Love today and March of the Death:

Lollipop:

I'm beginning to feel that I got in bed at 5.30 and got up at 8 :teehee:.

Edit: vids completed now.

Awesome videos!!! Thank you so much!!!

:)

so many more amazing reports!!! t4p everyone:biggrin2:

fantastic pics:wub2:

I tried to upload everything during the night but something happened with the computer. Sigh, I HATE technical problems :aah: But my husband promised to upload them at work.

That is really sweet, there is no rush.

You are welcome Milica01 :original:.

Well....i guess your father is still alive and not dead (nearly)!!

But I understand your 'big' issues too....

I'm sorry but you no nothing about my dad or my "big" issues. I wasn't talking about your dad, my dad or my issues, I was saying that I hadn't noticed what you mentioned: the fact that he had said: "but you know he's dead" multiple times during the Dusseldorf gig (or maybe I misunderstood what you were trying to say). When I watch the video he isn't. So that is probably not what you meant. My misunderstanding you is no reason to become unfriendly.

Edited by Monie

loveee that group pic :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

It is great isn't it :wub2:. Have you seen the meet and greet vid where Ingie and I give the GDE DVD (amongst other things). It's a funny vid (Ingie and I just wished we stopped blabbing sooner :bleh:).