REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

I tried to upload everything during the night but something happened with the computer. Sigh, I HATE technical problems :aah: But my husband promised to upload them at work.

Tiiibbeeeet you made it hoooommeee, I wub you:wub2:

When is your son's dental appointment today?:naughty:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is great isn't it :wub2:. Have you seen the meet and greet vid where Ingie and I give the GDE DVD (amongst other things). It's a funny vid (Ingie and I just wished we stopped blabbing sooner :bleh:).

Yeh I watched that last night! with a running msn commentary from Ingie:roftl:

He kept your attention for a long while! , well something kept his attention ..

I love all of it ... I SO need to get in contact with the right people now to be a bg .. try try must

Tiiibbeeeet you made it hoooommeee, I wub you:wub2:

When is your son's dental appointment today?:naughty:

Ingieeeee!!!!!!! :wub2: Oh, it was such a pleasure to meet you, thanks for being there. I must apologize if I was like zombie in Dusseldorf.... :teehee: Honestly, I'm not always like that. Lol, I was so embarrassed when Bianca told me she had said hello to me and I had just stared and didn't say anything :roftl: But, I was very awake during the gig, it was a blast, wasn't it? :mf_lustslow:

We already went to the dentist! It was nothing bad, very quick! But I guess he needed to have his mother there :wink2:

oh lovely!

Shame I know only the lil phantom of the opera facepainted gurl ^^

.. name tags on the people? :teehee:

I must say I don't know all the names. A couple of ladies next to me are not on MFC at all.

Yeh I watched that last night! with a running msn commentary from Ingie:roftl:

He kept your attention for a long while! , well something kept his attention ..

I love all of it ... I SO need to get in contact with the right people now to be a bg .. try try must

Freddie, we already made some plans with Ingie, she wants you to be there as a BG too!!! We all want :biggrin2:

Ingieeeee!!!!!!! :wub2: Oh, it was such a pleasure to meet you, thanks for being there. I must apologize if I was like zombie in Dusseldorf.... :teehee: Honestly, I'm not always like that. Lol, I was so embarrassed when Bianca told me she had said hello to me and I had just stared and didn't say anything :roftl: But, I was very awake during the gig, it was a blast, wasn't it? :mf_lustslow:

We already went to the dentist! It was nothing bad, very quick! But I guess he needed to have his mother there :wink2:

You were! I did hit your camera once, sorry for that:roftl:

Freddie, we already made some plans with Ingie, she wants you to be there as a BG too!!! We all want :biggrin2:

Hell to the yeaaah! We are gonna turn that stage upside dooowwwn:mf_rosetinted:

oh lovely!

Shame I know only the lil phantom of the opera facepainted gurl ^^

.. name tags on the people? :teehee:

Next to Ingie it's me, then AxieDentelle, Sylvana in the white jacket, next to her her PREG-NANT friend :bleh: (I'm sorry, I forgot her name, she is really nice) then Mika, next to him a german girl, Tiibet with the darkblue scarf, next to her Rebecca -Biekje's friend- and the two women behind her I don't know. I think they were the only non MFC'ers.

Awwwwww ... I shall email the people that can make it happen too I think , I just want one gig , one gig:blink:

Yes you should! But in Amsterdam we need you to be the Mad Hatter and dance the FM with us (tho I would love to see you as a Big girl :biggrin2:).

Edited by Monie

Next to Ingie it's me, then AxieDentelle, Sylvana in the white jacket, next to her her PREG-NANT friend :bleh: (I'm sorry, I forgot her name, she is really nice) then Mika, next to him a german girl, Tiibet with the darkblue scarf, next to her Rebecca -Biekje's friend- and the two women behind her I don't know. I think they were the only non MFC'ers.

The pregnant lady is Miranda!

Hi to everyone I met at Dusseldorf... Rebbeca,( thanks for chating inside..still working on getting to Antwerp),Tiibet,Axie,Mellody,Maripossa,graciosa,Ingie,droopsy,Monie (sorry if I jumped around while you were videoing !!)...... I had a fantastic time, I love how Mika can make every concert a little different every time x Rachel xx

Hi to everyone I met at Dusseldorf... Rebbeca,( thanks for chating inside..still working on getting to Antwerp),Tiibet,Axie,Mellody,Maripossa,graciosa,Ingie,droopsy,Monie (sorry if I jumped around while you were videoing !!)...... I had a fantastic time, I love how Mika can make every concert a little different every time x Rachel xx

It was awesome meeting you too! You were very nice:wub2:

Hi back, it was nice to meet you :original: and I think I messed up Bienie's video's more then you did mine :roftl:.

Ok, I'm not good at reports, and you had so many great ones already.

So I'm just gonna say I had the best day ever, meeting so many nice MFC-ers, some I already knew, some not. Being a Big Girl was awesome and Mika was just the cherry on the cake :thumb_yello:

seen that you were confused bout my kick ass tweet... they played it from cd right after lollipop, when everyone had left the stage. :wink2: not live, unfortunately.

and can't confirm what droopsy said bout pushing, she prob. just had bad luck i'd guess, behind & next to me no one was pushing, lots of space. :original:

Yeah I think you were very lucky then idd, not me. We were standing before a group of teenagers, that already came standing on the iron grid when we were sitting down. During the gig, the girl behind me just LEANED on me, the ENTIRE TIME. I could feel every inch of her body on me! At one point she even leaned with her elbow on my back, and she was just using me like I dunno, a table or something! That was the drop for me, I turned around with the angriest look I could give so that stopped but the pushing didn't. Well no of course! If you come stand so close to someone, of course those behind you won't leave any space either! So she was squished between me and the woman behind her, and I was smashed against the barrier. It was AWFUL and freaking hot! Everything hurted as well, my hips my back from her leaning on me.

We (Katrien and me) arrived at about 11.30 I think, we were numbers 17 and 18. It was a nice way to Q. The weather was nice, great temperature, no rain. It was so fun to see so many people again and for the first time and to just have a lovely chat. The Q and everything was organized very well, thx to mellody for that. When we got in we were front row on the right.

I can't really remember that much because wiesbaden completely blew my mind and it's all that's in my head right now. I did enjoy the gig even though I had almost no space to move but luckily you don't really notice that during the gig. We did stand with the boxes and it was very loud, painful even. The higlight for me was love today. I loved the jumping up and down, and was very glad everyone around us did it at the same time because otherwise there would have been trouble I think :fisch:

I was so happy to see dr john for the first time, I hadn't seen vids or that many pics, so I didn't know the dance thingy he did and that there was a heart in his coat, I loved it. Lollipop was amazing as well. By then the crowd behind us had loosened up a bit so there was actually room to dance (and breathe). The battery of my camera died during lollipop tho :( At the end jimmy threw his plectrum at me which of course I missed because at the same moment a huge balloon + came our way :aah: So I was a bit distracted :teehee: QBut one of those striped men picked it up for me :) Basically I really enjoyed the gig tho now with my 'report' it may seem there were more negatives than positives but it really didn't feel like that at the time. I really loved it but because wiesbaden was sooooooo great.... I compare you know :)

The m&g... well, everyone basically crowded around him and didn't leave when they got something signed either. I didn't want to do that so just stood somewhere else. After a few minutes he said quite loud and clear, 'okay I'm going now, good evening' or something like that.

Then we had to drive to the motel, of course we were stranded somewhere, but thank god just at that time a man on a bike came by and actually lived there and he was so helpful! It was after midnight already and there really was nobody on the streets so we were very lucky. He really helped us and stayed with us until we had figured it out with the gps. It was still an hour to drive but we got there :naughty:

Okay.. pics

Edited by Droopsy

:bye:

I'm back from Wiesbaden since 4 am and I only slept for 4 hours. I'm so tired, but I'm too happy and excited to sleep. I had an amazing weekend :boing:

I will write a report and post all my pics later on, when I'm not so tired anymore and when it all sinked in a bit.

First of all it was so lovely to meet so many new people: Monie, Ingie, Rachel, Tiibet, ... and seeing so many people again. The queuing was really nice in Düsseldorf. The atmosphere was so good!

I was in Bristol already, but didn't see the whole gig because I was a Big Girl. I can say it felt amazing to see the whole show!!! Everyone was on fire. I was next to Droopsy right in front of Jimmy and iMMa.

Here are some of my pics already:

IMG_2900.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2958-1.jpg

Looking right into my camera ... he noticed I was taking his pic :fangurl:

Edited by Guest

What does the voice say at the beginning (intro)?

I would really like to have a thread about the meaning of the shows, the concept; do we have already one? I mean... about the meaning of the intro, the drawings on the background, the coat in Dr John? Has Mika made an interview about it?