What did u do when u met Mika?

mikaliciousyaz

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, I'm surprised he said yes.. I just assumed you put your hand on his tummy and he didn't say anything...

Lena, I think it depends on the person. I'm quite shy in real life so I find it much easier to speak to people when I think of what I want to say beforehand.

If you are comfortable going up to people and talking to them then I don't think you need to plan what you say.

It is possible to tell, I meant me. In fact, I do not know English... but I do not want to learn the text of a greeting. It will look false. can be, I will able recollect some words when I shall see it. Though... I hesitate to speak in English. It looks so ridiculously)

The main thing that I have not blurted out casually three "I..." which I had learnt in the childhood:teehee::aah:

Sorry if I'm being nosey' date=' but I think I've missed something and it sounds kinda interesting....can someone please explain about the flowers? Sorry! :original:[/quote']

I think Tegan (nico_collard) should explain this to you. It is a beautiful story and I wouldn't like to spoil the joy she'll have re-telling the story. :wub2:

yeah like

ww: hi....M...Mika...Mika....uhmm...:blink:

Mika: yeah that's my name...and??

ww: I..I would like to...uhm...can you sign this for me??

Mika: sure...uhmmm...You are Willy Wonka, aren't you??? haaa...:roftl:

Not even close...:no:

Mika: So you must be Da Wonka...

Me: *points at Mary* Nope, she is...:biggrin2:

or even better...

Have mercy, Mastah, don't flog, flog me, they made me do it...:aah:

Not even close...:no:

Mika: So you must be Da Wonka...

Me: *points at Mary* Nope, she is...:biggrin2:

or even better...

Have mercy, Mastah, don't flog, flog me, they made me do it...:aah:

:lmfao:

I'm pretty sure you'll be just fine! :wink2:

When is saw him for the first time I didn't aspect it.

We were with a group from 10 people I think in Amsterdam at the concertgebouw. We thought let's wait at the artist-entrance but actually we couldn't imagine that he really would come outside there. it was already 5:30 pm.

When we all were busy with talking to each other, Mika was coming outside. It was VERY quiet no one said anything. We didn't move. it felt like we were stuck at the street. When Mika walked to his car to go to his hotel we all run and run and run.. then Mika opened his window and we talked to him. Cause I was so in shock that I saw him and was so close at him, I gave him my rose what I bought that day and said "you're welcome" in my own language (in dutch: alsjeblieft) hahaha.. very funny to see that back in the vid.

after this meeting I was shaking and couldn't believe what happened actually..

but after all.. it was a GREAT meeting and I will never forget..

The vid of the meeting:

Do you consider it is necessary to plan carefully in advance what to do and speak, when will meet Mika? I at all do not wish to think of it. To be similar to the learnt doll? It is necessary to be natural:wink2:

To be honest Lena, you could plan for weeks what you want to say to him, and when you do, it all goes out of your head when he looks at you:naughty:

Even now, after meeting him many times, I have blackouts of what I want to say and babble like an idiot at him, but he is very patient and doesn't get stressed (just don't mention clogs:roftl::roftl::roftl:).

Just be natural is probably the best way to be:thumb_yello: