Mika on VIVA live 24.3.2010

mellody

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you ladies, I enjoyed that very much.. I think if he really did invite 79 strangers to his basement home that early in his career before the renovations and all it wouldn't have cost him 12.. oh wait 15k..anyway his mum would've killed him imo :aah: Really love how he stepped in as if he was the interviewer.. :roftl: TH story is nice..don't know exactly what was said.. before he exclaimed "Are you out of your mind!" is that the 150 octaves respond? The host is pretty annoying overall..

Just had to quote the bit where he's talking about being smashed drunk at his first showcase. :roftl:

"So I'm sitting there, and I'd finished a whole bottle of whisky. And my management opened the door of my dressing room, and I've just finished my first showcase - this was like five years ago - and I'm crawling on the floor. I'm crawling on the floor - I'm in my underwear - and I start crawling out of the dressing room. I'm walking around the venue and I'm completely... *wobbles*. And my management were so terrified that everybody would find out that I was this complete mess that they locked me in my dressing room. And they wouldn't let me out for about an hour, until everyone had gone home. I'm sitting there bashing on the door."

:roftl:

Way to be rock n roll, Mika. :punk:

Just had to quote the bit where he's talking about being smashed drunk at his first showcase. :roftl:

"So I'm sitting there, and I'd finished a whole bottle of whisky. And my management opened the door of my dressing room, and I've just finished my first showcase - this was like five years ago - and I'm crawling on the floor. I'm crawling on the floor - I'm in my underwear - and I start crawling out of the dressing room. I'm walking around the venue and I'm completely... *wobbles*. And my management were so terrified that everybody would find out that I was this complete mess that they locked me in my dressing room. And they wouldn't let me out for about an hour, until everyone had gone home. I'm sitting there bashing on the door."

I can sort of imagine it, actually. How true it is I've no idea (like inviting 79 strangers into your home - WTF Mika?) but it's a funny story lol.

I'd like to meet drunk Mika :mf_rosetinted:

It's actually not the first time Mika said he got so drunk he took his clothes off...

Mika is a wussy if he can't handle whiskey without crawling:mf_rosetinted:

Their fans scare me!:shocked::naughty:

I was talking about their fans:roftl:

I can sort of imagine it, actually. How true it is I've no idea (like inviting 79 strangers into your home - WTF Mika?) but it's a funny story lol.

It's actually not the first time Mika said he got so drunk he took his clothes off...

Alcohol makes the nudist in him come up and delight us all:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: way to go Mika!

count me in! :thumb_yello:

Mika is a wussy if he can't handle whiskey without crawling:mf_rosetinted:

I was talking about their fans:roftl:

Alcohol makes the nudist in him come up and delight us all:mf_rosetinted:

Doh!

I thought you were talking about the band!:naughty:

Hmmmm, his eyes impression was the same as when he told about Gertrude. :teehee:

I bet he fantasized a bit again, or exaggerated things about being drunk. The interview didn't look serious, and the host was a little silly, so why not to have fun?

Look at the last several seconds! He sits as he is ready to jump and run away as fast as possible. I don't think he enjoyed this show.

Hmmmm, his eyes impression was the same as when he told about Gertrude. :teehee:

I bet he fantasized a bit again, or exaggerated things about being drunk. The interview didn't look serious, and the host was a little silly, so why not to have fun?

Look at the last several seconds! He sits as he is ready to jump and run away as fast as possible. I don't think he enjoyed this show.

maybe.... and day dreaming about it... :naughty:

viva00692.jpg

maybe.... and day dreaming about it... :naughty:

viva00692.jpg

Interviewer: Blah blah...blahblahblahblah blah...blah..blah blah blah....

Mika: *God I'm hungry. Hmm. I might get some fish and chips on the way home. OOH OOH OOH, maybe a pie instead. I like pies. Perhaps a chicken pie. And when I get home I can give my mum the washing...and I need to feed my non-existent dog...and stalk my fan club...and...oh f*ck she's stopped talking, what did she say?!*

Hm, reading about everyone's impressions I don't really feel like watching it. I might get the feeling again that no German media channel will ever get him. :dunno: Although I have to say he seemed to click with the interviewer for the Baden Baden special appearance back in November.

But then again VIVA is just cr@p anyway.

The host makes me want to slap her:mf_rosetinted:

I really hope he isn't a TH fan. They scare me:roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:I hope i will not scare you too much!:naughty:

:teehee:kidding!:wink2:i know. my Tokio Hotel fans are kinda annoying but they have brave hearts and always i can count on them!:wub2:

@lollipop_monkey,thank you for the translation!:wub2: and @Dark Angel for the screens!:wub2:

well, it's just a typical stupid viva presenter, they always are like that. :naughty: i've definitely seen worse interviews on german tv, and this one was, although not very smart, but definitely funny. :bleh:

and violet, to see/hear mika playing guitar for 3 seconds is definitely worth watching the video! :wub2:

btw, i think when he imitates the screaming TH fans, he looks like the :aah: smiley! :lmao:

Archived