Mika on Weekend Wogan, BBC Radio 2

lollipop_monkey

Mika and I are cosmically connected. :mf_rosetinted: I was just thinking last night that he would look good all casual-like in jeans and a hoodie. Looks like I was right! :naughty:

Thanks for posting the vids! If any Brits manage to rip the video off the BBC website, I would love to see that, too. Did they only post GK? It would be really nice to see WAG. :wub2:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika and I are cosmically connected. :mf_rosetinted: I was just thinking last night that he would look good all casual-like in jeans and a hoodie. Looks like I was right! :naughty:

Thanks for posting the vids! If any Brits manage to rip the video off the BBC website, I would love to see that, too. Did they only post GK? It would be really nice to see WAG. :wub2:

Yes I think Mika would look fabuleux in a nice hoodie too. :naughty:

On the red button it was just GK, I think it might be the same on the website.

I guess they only had Grace Kelly on the BBC site, but maybe someone from the UK can check this for us?

Yes I think Mika would look fabuleux in a nice hoodie too. :naughty:

Indeed. :teehee:

On the red button it was just GK, I think it might be the same on the website.

Aw, that's too bad. :tears:

Can I just say that Ida looks amazing in those paparazzi shots? I love her style. :wub2:

I guess they only had Grace Kelly on the BBC site, but maybe someone from the UK can check this for us?

On BBC iPlayer I could find the show with the interview part, but no songs at all. Is there another place I could look? :dunno:

On BBC iPlayer I could find the show with the interview part, but no songs at all. Is there another place I could look? :dunno:

The iPlayer and the red button facility on digital, are the only places to see it.

So I guess it's just GK then!

The iPlayer and the red button facility on digital, are the only places to see it.

So I guess it's just GK then!

I can't even find GK on the iPlayer, and just a tiny bit on YT. Well, it's a pity then.

At least I've seen Abby's upload :biggrin2:

They posted the whole thing on the bbc site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/8a9ac1cb-faae-434e-8d60-b139a3707dfc#p007bdkb

But I can't download it :sneaky2:.

It includes the whole thing: the 3 songs, which were totally :fangurl: AMAZING, and the full interview.

HELP!! How can we rip it? None of my usual methods are working.

They posted the whole thing on the bbc site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/8a9ac1cb-faae-434e-8d60-b139a3707dfc#p007bdkb

But I can't download it :sneaky2:.

It includes the whole thing: the 3 songs, which were totally :fangurl: AMAZING, and the full interview.

HELP!! How can we rip it? None of my usual methods are working.

Ah! That was the link I was waiting for. :wub2: I can rip it, will start right now! :biggrin2:

Ah! That was the link I was waiting for. :wub2: I can rip it, will start right now! :biggrin2:

Ooh, fantastic, our saviour! :huglove: Thanks Kaatje!

Seeing this footage has changed my initial impression of his performance,that I had after listening to the show on the radio, it's quite incredible how that can work.

I loved it, absolutely loved it. He seemed so relaxed, happy, at ease, and his voice was great, the only thing that I noticed was that in GK he got a bit breathless in the chorus, but it was fantastic otherwise. Really, really great.

I must say though that I still think that the backing vocals were really bad though :aah:.

Seeing this footage has changed my initial impression of his performance,that I had after listening to the show on the radio, it's quite incredible how that can work.

I loved it, absolutely loved it. He seemed so relaxed, happy, at ease, and his voice was great, the only thing that I noticed was that in GK he got a bit breathless in the chorus, but it was fantastic otherwise. Really, really great.

I must say though that I still think that the backing vocals were really bad though :aah:.

Same! When I listened on the radio, I was a bit dissapointed. But seeing the interview, I loved it! :wub2: He was so good, and so happy. I'm pleased he seems ok. Hated the backing vocals though! :teehee:

Same! When I listened on the radio' date=' I was a bit dissapointed. But seeing the interview, I loved it! :wub2: He was so good, and so happy. I'm pleased he seems ok. Hated the backing vocals though! :teehee:[/quote']

:lmfao:We're so flaky!

Yes, the backing vocals just didn't go with the songs at all IMO :dunno: and were too loud and not 'backing' enough, if you know what I mean....also they sounded a bit too high pitched, or something just seriously wrong.

Oh well, at least he was really fantastic.

Yes, the backing vocals just didn't go with the songs at all IMO :dunno: and were too loud and not 'backing' enough, if you know what I mean....also they sounded a bit too high pitched, or something just seriously wrong.

:aah::roftl:

Haha, obviously!

And same thoughts with the backing vocals. They sounded too girly, too high, too wrong basically. iMMa would have done a much better job :thumb_yello:

That's what I was thinking. Just listening to it I thought these performances weren't the best he's done, except for GK. But now I've seen it and somehow it sounded better :teehee:

What a lovely interview, so relaxed and I really love the muffin bits. :wub2:

The file is uploading now, but you have to have some patience, sendspace says it will take an hour to upload. :sneaky2:

That's what I was thinking. Just listening to it I thought these performances weren't the best he's done, except for GK. But now I've seen it and somehow it sounded better :teehee:

What a lovely interview, so relaxed and I really love the muffin bits. :wub2:

The file is uploading now, but you have to have some patience, sendspace says it will take an hour to upload. :sneaky2:

That's fine, thank you for doing it :original: Don't worry, I had to wait over 2 hours for my video to upload! :aah: