We can make it BETTER! The Kick Ass Support Thread

mellody

grr, that mtv.hr site still haven't updated their top 20 list! :aah:

something positive though, on the imdb site mika went up 59% in popularity this week (whereas he was down 7% in popularity when i opened this thread) - perfect, keep clicking! :biggrin2:http://anonym.to/?http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2461576/

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent the link to Kick ass to Giel Beelen. He's a very famous DJ from 3FM, one of the biggest radio stations in Holland, and he played it yesterday in his morningshow! :biggrin2: Wooohooo!

(He also read a few comment from this guy who said: 'Omg, not mika! Bad way to wake up' :sneaky2:. But he said something like, well.. It's a funny song though, it makes me happy!)

:thumb_yello:

I've voted and ive put the video on my facebook page because quite alot of people liked the Kick Ass film, but don't know about Mikas song for it:blink:

I went to see Kick Ass expecting it to be played as soon as the credits came on but it didn't.:boxed:

Still, Hope it gets to number one :thumb_yello:

Mika's song in not played during the movie? (or at the end?):boxed:

I'm so :sneaky2:

I believe Kick Ass is played at the very end of the credits.

It should be at the beginning of the credits.

Oh well.

it should be at the beginning of the MOVIE! :teehee::fisch:

I work at a childrens-daycare-center and everybody knows that I'm a big fan of mika. I even get the parens to ask me about Mika.:thumb_yello: Allot of peolple in my life don't even know who Mika is! But I will not stop talking about him and (kick ass) untill EVERYBODY knows just who Mika is!!!

(don't kno it this is a good thing though)

I work at a childrens-daycare-center and everybody knows that I'm a big fan of mika. I even get the parens to ask me about Mika.:thumb_yello: Allot of peolple in my life don't even know who Mika is! But I will not stop talking about him and (kick ass) untill EVERYBODY knows just who Mika is!!!

(don't kno it this is a good thing though)

Right on Navah!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Welcome to the MFC!:welcomeani:

Plus, I often just sing Mika's music outloud when I'm on the bicle (just crazy like that) or play it loud in the car! So I'm a kind of walking/talking advertisment for Mika. I don't care it other people think that I'm out of my mind, I'm a mikafan and am enjoying his music and everybody can know!

Plus, I often just sing Mika's music outloud when I'm on the bicle (just crazy like that) or play it loud in the car! So I'm a kind of walking/talking advertisment for Mika. I don't care it other people think that I'm out of my mind, I'm a mikafan and am enjoying his music and everybody can know!

perfect! :thumb_yello: i also sometimes play mika's music so loud that the neighbours can hear it. :teehee: only one song at a time though, and in the afternoon, so i won't disturb anyone. :wink2: but they're sometimes playing loud music as well (and usually more than one song... :fisch:) so i thought i could at least do some advertising when taking revenge for that. :naughty:

If you wanna help promote "Kick ass" in Germany, please watch this video. It needs more clicks!

(It was in the top 100 music videos yesterday, but is no longer listed there :blink:)

myvideo.de is the largest video platform in Germany besides youtube.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7451429/MIKA_Kick_Ass

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

If you wanna help promote "Kick ass" in Germany, please watch this video. It needs more clicks!

(It was in the top 100 music videos yesterday, but is no longer listed there :blink:)

myvideo.de is the largest video platform in Germany besides youtube.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/7451429/MIKA_Kick_Ass

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Done!

I think??

I never saw the Kick Ass vid.

it was something else & short- but I watched it.

Done!

I think??

I never saw the Kick Ass vid.

it was something else & short- but I watched it.

Thank you!

I really hope you can actually watch the video outside Germany...

Because it sounds like you only got the commerials shown in the beginning :blink:

Thank you!

I really hope you can actually watch the video outside Germany...

Because it sounds like you only got the commerials shown in the beginning :blink:

I think you are right.

I only got the commercial.

I tried searching "Mika Kick Ass" & still only got the same commercial.

I still hope my watching that twice helps somehow.:thumb_yello:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Video/2010/04 :shocked: After nearly a week (?) on rank 11 Mika is back on 12. :sneaky2: Someone has been voting a lot in a short time to get their video on rank 11.

Are you still voting? We need to increase our efforts to get Kick-Ass back on 11 at least. (The other ranks are so many votes ahead and there are only 8 days left)

:thumb_yello:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Video/2010/04 :shocked: After nearly a week (?) on rank 11 Mika is back on 12. :sneaky2: Someone has been voting a lot in a short time to get their video on rank 11.

Are you still voting? We need to increase our efforts to get Kick-Ass back on 11 at least. (The other ranks are so many votes ahead and there are only 8 days left):thumb_yello:

Still voting!:thumb_yello:

It is difficult to beat Charice!

If it was anybody else I would be more upset.

I am still trying though.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I've never heard of Charice - have I missed anything? :naughty:

Charice is a young girl who lives in the philippines.

She is an amazing singer discovered on You Tube.

She has quite a few vids there.

David Foster is producing her now.

Charice has been featured on The Oprah Show too.

Omg Kick Ass was the highest new song in the MNM50 , a chart from the Belgian radio . He came in on 5 , even the presenter said that's really high :biggrin2:

I'm so happy . :wub2:

And he's Big Hit too , that means that Kick Ass will become most played song this week , and that means for about 10 times a day or something :aah: Almost every hour , I remember from when BIOTG was Big Hit , my mum called me crazy every time they played it , and that was A LOT :aah:

I'm the happiest person in the world ♥ And I think Kick Ass will get more popular than BIOTG in Belgium . :blink2:

Archived