We can make it BETTER! The Kick Ass Support Thread

mellody

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If people could vote for the video on Faxo it would be very helpful as we are having a duel with another vid at the moment and those extra votes are really needed :thumb_yello:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Video/2010/04?page=1

I am voting. with any twitter vote I always have to go through the 'I Am Human' part and type the two words, even though I have a twitter account. Is there any way I wouldn't have to do that? I can never log into twitpics either, to leave a comment.

I've done an edit, because I just checked Radio one's playlist, which was updated yesterday, and Mika is still not on it! It won't be updated for another week, so Mika will not get played on Radio One for another week, unless peeps request the song.

I am voting. with any twitter vote I always have to go through the 'I Am Human' part and type the two words, even though I have a twitter account. Is there any way I wouldn't have to do that? I can never log into twitpics either, to leave a comment.

I've done an edit, because I just checked Radio one's playlist, which was updated yesterday, and Mika is still not on it! It won't be updated for another week, so Mika will not get played on Radio One for another week, unless peeps request the song.

That is odd Marilyn.

I sign in & there is no problem after that.

It even keeps me signed in for days on end when I don't go there.

Weird.

If people could vote for the video on Faxo it would be very helpful as we are having a duel with another vid at the moment and those extra votes are really needed :thumb_yello:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Top_YouTube_Video/2010/04?page=1

am voting whenever i remember (should set my alarm clock on every 20 minutes i guess... :naughty:). strangely, the video shows a different picture for me, not mika - so hope i'm voting for the right one! :lmfao: nah, guess i am, the username and of course name of the video are correct, and if i click on the picture, it plays mika's video. :original:

That is odd Marilyn.

I sign in & there is no problem after that.

It even keeps me signed in for days on end when I don't go there.

Weird.

I know it's weird. My username is Mmastin, but the only thing I can access with it is my own twitter page. I hate having to copy the two words any time I want to vote.

I know it's weird. My username is Mmastin, but the only thing I can access with it is my own twitter page. I hate having to copy the two words any time I want to vote.

Marilyn I think you just alerted me to your problem.

This tweeter.faxo.com is a different account.

Your twitter account doesn't cover it.

Kick Ass is #15 now on Faxo :biggrin2:

2 votes till #14 and 16 till #13! :thumb_yello:

it's no.13, 4 more votes needed til no. 12. :biggrin2:

and finally the correct picture is back for me! :yay:

btw, got a suggestion for the german-speaking fans, i described it here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/forum/index.php/topic,2535.msg242052.html#msg242052

(info for the others: it's about a group of people wanting to get an old song to no.1 in the charts instead of the new casting show song. that's all over the german media atm. i think that old song is cr*p though, maybe we can persuade at least a few people to buy KA instead - the title would fit their message against casting shows as well. :teehee: and also the fact that mika isn't casted and writes his own songs...)

it's no.13, 4 more votes needed til no. 12. :biggrin2:

and finally the correct picture is back for me! :yay:

btw, got a suggestion for the german-speaking fans, i described it here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/forum/index.php/topic,2535.msg242052.html#msg242052

(info for the others: it's about a group of people wanting to get an old song to no.1 in the charts instead of the new casting show song. that's all over the german media atm. i think that old song is cr*p though, maybe we can persuade at least a few people to buy KA instead - the title would fit their message against casting shows as well. :teehee: and also the fact that mika isn't casted and writes his own songs...)

thats a very smart idea. hopefully many german-speaking fans will help with that:thumb_yello:

A couple of days ago i had send a mail to Q-music asking if they could play KA.

And you know what...THEY'VE ANSWERED ME!

they say that they have added the song to their playlist :roftl:

I feel like I have done something good

*now goes to links and votes*

Good for you Step__!

I did that in Toronto, Ontario, Canada & they have been playing Kick Ass as well.

Well done to you for that! *Also goes to vote again*

twice as TT on twitter now :yay:

kick_ass_x_2.jpg

that's fab, maybe when that happens again we can use it for mika promotion, by tweeting a bit about mika's song, including the TT's, so those who read the TT twitter stream will hear about the song. :original:

and: mika is no. 2 now on mtv adria, thanx to all of your votes! :biggrin2::biggrin2: they even included a picture of him in the list now, hehe! :naughty: and for the following week it's now possible again to vote here (once in every browser and on every pc :teehee:), let's see if we can get number 1: :biggrin2:

http://www.mtv.si/lestvice/top-20

http://www.mtv.rs/top-liste/top-20

(the third link http://www.mtv.com.hr/top-liste/top-20 isn't updated yet, but guess it'll be soon. :wink2:)

You can vote for Mika on local radio "Laluna" TOP40. Currently Kick Ass is No.7 and Blame It On The Girls is No.16. :thumb_yello:

Well, apparently it's not gonna work for foreign voters... Rrr... You have to put a phone, cause every weekend they call some people and give away radio merch and stuff. And if you don't enter the phone, it'll not reach the "voting system". :boxed: Sorry...

We'll try the best here. :)

Archived