News of The World Kick Ass Review 18/4/2010

CazGirl

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda see their point as the typical band that would do such a song would be more macho and noisy sounding. Still, the movie is about an unusual hero. I guess they just don't know what it's about. I think it's quite a stupid review but it's still important to know what people think no? T4P

I kinda see their point as the typical band that would do such a song would be more macho and noisy sounding. Still, the movie is about an unusual hero. I guess they just don't know what it's about. I think it's quite a stupid review but it's still important to know what people think no? T4P

I also don't think Mika sounds like Alan Carr but there ya go.

Have they actually watched the film?

Kick-Ass is NOT a superhero. He's a wimpy geek who wants to make the world a better place.

I think the song fits the film and video really well.

NOTW stupid ****ers.

I know!!! I mean, compared to Big Daddy and Hit Girl he's a complete green horn :aah: There are no superhero powers in the movie whatsoever!!

But it never says ''Mika vs Greg Wells'' on any of his other songs...:dunno:

Red One does that on a lot of his songs, some of Lady Gagas have her name checking him at the beginning.

Typically pointless News Of the World review :naughty:. But thanks for posting; it's reassuring to know that in this chaotic crazy world there are some things that can be relied upon, namely fatuous British tabloid journalism.

It really pissed me of and bought me back to the reason why I never read this crap in the first place.

Whenever someone rises through the crap to make somthing of themselves "They" always try to suck the life outta them! let the vampires be the pale lifeless souls that they are. Todays news is tomorrows chip paper, and they only get by on selling peoples sadness and misery!

As far as im concerned everyone has somthing to contribute to this world and weather its to our taste or not, you can always learn a little from that person if you stand just left of the box they try to put you in:sneaky2:.

"Hmm Alan Carr, I cant really make The connection" Do you care to elaborate on that one?" :lmao:

It really pissed me of and bought me back to the reason why I never read this crap in the first place.

Whenever someone rises through the crap to make somthing of themselves "They" always try to suck the life outta them! let the vampires be the pale lifeless souls that they are. Todays news is tomorrows chip paper, and they only get by on selling peoples sadness and misery!

As far as im concerned everyone has somthing to contribute to this world and weather its to our taste or not, you can always learn a little from that person if you stand just left of the box they try to put you in:sneaky2:.

"Hmm Alan Carr, I cant really make The connection" Do you care to elaborate on that one?" :lmao:

I'm in total agreement with all you say there:thumb_yello:

Have they actually watched the film?

Kick-Ass is NOT a superhero. He's a wimpy geek who wants to make the world a better place.

I think the song fits the film and video really well.

NOTW stupid ****ers.

Completely agree!! Mika himself totally fits the film! The writer should watch the film or at least find out what the film about before squealing himself/herself!

HAve to re-visit this thread as someone mentioned earlier not all Uber super heroes have deep voices , grunt and break bars with their butt cheeks for example check out Peter Parker:

spiderman-2.gif

:naughty::wub2:

edit: Im sure Thats M in there somewhere

HAve to re-visit this thread as someone mentioned earlier not all Uber super heroes have deep voices , grunt and break bars with their butt cheeks for example check out Peter Parker:

spiderman-2.gif

:naughty::wub2:

edit: Im sure Thats M in there somewhere

OMG I saw that AGES ago and fell in love with it. It's so funny.

Archived