2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

weouw, what happened there?! :blink: does anyone know?

I think it was a lack of synchro issue. As we people with numbers were entering the venue from the back of the stage, general public was running towards front row. First numbers could easily get a good spot, anyway, but I’m not sure if, say, number 49 had the same luck.

So basically the whole queueing system was worthless at this gig?:blink:

Too much people, such a big venue... Safety guards didn't know anything about the queuing system at first... and we were only a few mfcers.

Yes, i think mainly because there were very little mfcers there. Most of us were backstage, i think.

True. My number was one of the highest. So, now i'm doubble happy i was backstage too :naughty: And we had such a great time :biggrin2:

It's the best video of us I've seen so far!!:thumb_yello: And I do recognize us all:biggrin2:

It was SO great seeing you again, even if it was very short!!! And also meeting the new ones, who I hadn't met before, or for example Mici who I hadn't really spoken to in the past

I think i recognize you. :teehee: The best way to recognize anyone id to look at their shoes. :aah::naughty:

I did the same :naughty: Those are my boots my booots!:roftl:

It's the best video of us I've seen so far!!:thumb_yello: And I do recognize us all:biggrin2:

Girls, it is he first one where we can see us closely :boing:

It was SO great seeing you again, even if it was very short!!! And also meeting the new ones, who I hadn't met before, or for example Mici who I hadn't really spoken to in the past

¡Ay mi pedorris querida! :huglove: Same here, it was short but really worth it. I loved meeting your parents as well. And we must see more of each other soon!! I miss you tons... MUAK!

¡Ay mi pedorris querida! :huglove: Same here, it was short but really worth it. I loved meeting your parents as well. And we must see more of each other soon!! I miss you tons... MUAK!

My parents really liked you, they kept asking about you guys the day after, if you were going to Madrid, and where and when I would see you next, etc :roftl:. It was very funny.

Come to London then :mf_rosetinted:.

I really enjoyed meeting you again, along with your wonderful family. It was a pleasure, and i hope next time we will have a proper conversation. :thumb_yello::huglove:

So basically the whole queueing system was worthless at this gig?:blink:

I wouldn’t say so. Maybe I didn’t explain myself properly. It wasn’t that bad. It’s not that the whole “general audience” was running into the venue in a mad rush, there was only a small group of people who did. If only they had opened general doors two minutes later, it would have been perfect :aah:

Or maybe we people with numbers were too slow walking quietly towards the stage... :lmfao:

Now seriously, everything was ok except for that detail, and besides, there was plenty of room for 80 people or even more first row. It’s only that some (not many) people who were not on the list could finally get really good places as well, possibly better than “deserved”.

The videos I took here:

And

Thank you! :bow:

I was planing to post this pics and forgot, so i will do that now.

Some pics from the venue, inside and outside:

From the outside

p4180246.jpg

From inside, people are starting to go in.. (filmed only the center of the venue)

p4180262.jpg

One thing that I will say is that, even though I much prefer being at the front (obviously :naughty:), it was very cool to see everyone go mental during the more viby songs, and seeing the massive crowd move and jump at the same time. It's quite something when you are watching it from the distance.

Besides that, being at the seats sucked, even though we had good seats that were as close to the action as one could get :wink2:.