2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

Thanks for the first reports !! :thumb_yello:

And thanks for the pics :wub2:

Oh my god, the two sety (planets and book) seem sooooooo amazing !! :wub2: Can't wait for Paris !!!

Thanks Mellody :roftl:

And Hello Eva, so nice to see you there :wink2:

Hello Debbie!!!!:huglove: long time no see!! Thank you!!!

Hey! ^^

I was there! it has been awesome! i was in the first row, in th middle, so perfeeect!

I'll try to upload the videos and photos,, but i don't have a lot of time to do it.

I loved it, because the concert was awesome. But when he said: Bona nit Barcelona (Good nigth Barcelona <-- in catalan) *O* i didn't expected him to do it! He speaks so good in catalan, and he spoke a lot!

i'm spechless!

Thank you for your review! :thumb_yello:

Great you had a good time. He's amazing with languages, isn't he?! :wub2:

Edgar, thanx for your pix and vids, too! :groupwave:

OMG your pictures are AMAZING!!! That billy brown thing looks funny :roftl: (funny as in ... funny, not weird). And I'm liking Mika in that red and white striped top! (Not that I can see much lol)

Whaat? white and red stripes...? I MUST say that....I think it's a little bit too personal, but....like I've just written to Vedrana...after the Polish plane crash I thought " No...I can't go to Barcelona"... though I planned it in winter and was very happy about it...and then I thought..."there are enough death elements in Mika show...I'll go and I won't be happy but I''ll be there"...but I thought I had to be dressed in Polish colours...white and red...and I prepared sth white and sth red...finally the cancelled flights "rescued" me...and I didn't go AND I KNOW it's just a coincidence but thank you Mika for this white and red striped shirt....

Whaat? white and red stripes...? I MUST say that....I think it's a little bit too personal, but....like I've just written to Vedrana...after the Polish plane crash I thought " No...I can't go to Barcelona"... though I planned it in winter and was very happy about it...and then I thought..."there are enough death elements in Mika show...I'll go and I won't be happy but I''ll be there"...but I thought I had to be dressed in Polish colours...white and red...and I prepared sth white and sth red...finally the cancelled flights "rescued" me...and I didn't go AND I KNOW it's just a coincidence but thank you Mika for this white and red striped shirt....

omg i thought exactly the same! it's kinda magic :wub2: and i love him more and moree! (even as you said it was a coincidence :teehee:)

thanx for the rain video eedgaar! hmm, does that piano change? :blink: i thought in the blue eyes video it looked like there weren't mirrors on it, but now for rain there are. :blink:

The piano is the same, but until 'I see you' it's covered. I'm glad you loved the videos! I've got more and I will upload them! :blush-anim-cl:

Long live red & while stripes :wink2:

The piano is the same, but until 'I see you' it's covered. I'm glad you loved the videos! I've got more and I will upload them! :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you eedgaar!!! for your videos (and for the white/red photograph ;-) you were close to the stage so your videos are "most wanted" ;-) hmm I think filming the video screen during the gig would be great too...

Thank you eedgaar!!! for your videos (and for the white/red photograph ;-) you were close to the stage so your videos are "most wanted" ;-) hmm I think filming the video screen during the gig would be great too...

From my location the sreens weren't in a good position to record them, they were with lights towers in front and my perspective of them was null!! :aah:

Here is Blame it on the girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTEO3s4SLw

From my location the sreens weren't in a good position to record them, they were with lights towers in front and my perspective of them was null!! :aah:

yes. I know:wink2: I was thinking about people filming from a distance...like I was filming the screen during Grace Jones pefrormance in latitude....

Edited by Melisanda

I just have to share this news with those of you in Spain.

Today on the Apples Itunes Top Pop Albums Charts

TBWKTM is #7 & #8 in Spain - regular & deluxe editions.

LICM is #9 in Spain.

I have been waiting for months to see TBWKTM & LICM on the same chart at the same time in the same country.

Bravo Spain!

I think my friend and I are the only Asian in this gig. Really felt complicated when we saw the Chinese dragon appeared on stage. We just miss home so much. As we kow we can't back home at the next day as the volcano ash. Really miss home!

Feel upset as we can't meet other mfcer. Maybe next year in another Europe gig.

:thumb_yello:

I think my friend and I are the only Asian in this gig. Really felt complicated when we saw the Chinese dragon appeared on stage. We just miss home so much. As we kow we can't back home at the next day as the volcano ash. Really miss home!

Feel upset as we can't meet other mfcer. Maybe next year in another Europe gig.

:thumb_yello:

awww :huglove: hope you still managed to enjoy the gig! and you'll be happy to hear that the flights are starting again now, so you should be able to get back home soon. :thumb_yello:

for which song did the dragon appear on stage?