2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

Thanks for sharing! :thumb_yello:

¡Gracias!:thumb_yello: Your camera is excellent! Which is i, if you don't mind my asking?

You're welcome! :original:

It's a Sony H-55. I bought it recently. This gig was the first one using this camera, so I'm still getting used to it.

• 3 weeks later...

I was theeeeeeeeeeereee. haha I'm so happy that i can say this.

Me and my friends arrived there at 9.00 or so, there where only a few people standin in the queu, they gave us a number and i was nº18. They still hadn't opened the doors to organize the queue, so we were standing outside, til a couple of hour laters when they opened, they were organizing the thing with six queues, and we were the firsts of one of them wich got me still more excited about the idea that we would be really near the stage. Later in the afternoon when we were tired of doing nothing, when I was laying down calmly down the sun, I hear someone screaming, well "someone", guess who it was. OK, now i can say, Mika really has fun doing check sound, I swear you could tell he was acting really crazy. Later they told people who had a number to move to the other side of the venue, so we went there, and then they took all of us enxt to another door, and told us we would enter the place 15 min before the opening of the doors, wich didn't really happen later, as we entered at the same time than the others did. But well the fact that we wouldn't have to go running down the stairs still let us get a great place, so there I was, really nervous xD, they took our tickets, and didn't give them back to us ¬¬ haha, yeah it kinda bothers me because it was my first concert :(, but well... I was first row!!!!!!!! then later the concert began (and I really couldn't believe it!) and then he came onstage and OMG!!!!! And how I felt when he said he was going to speak in catalan, that was great! I mean, taht's so good from him that he had practised only for that concert! it was so touching, besides, he speaks great! :thumb_yello: And i know i might sound to freaky and ingenous right now, but some time she came in front of us (we were on the left ) and he did actually stare at us, I thought it was my imagiantion but no, he was just having fun watching people, he even got close to some that were in the middle so that they could tell him how to say something in catalan, he's so near the public!! . Still i wonder... at one moment he watched us, started laughing and went to the other side of the stage, I wonder why xD. The ending with Lollipop was more than greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!!! with all those guys that had been lucky to get the chance to get on stage with him and were then dancing, jumping and singing like crazy. and that thing with the bins was also so great!! loved it!!!

And I also gotta say that he made me so happy, and feel betterabout myself, his songs makes people feel worthy of everything they want! I doubt someone can do something like that as easily as he does!. OMG he's so cute =D

YES! that's the best experience I ever had in my life until now! I still got more to say, but obviously i'd never finish so i leave it there =)

I was theeeeeeeeeeereee. haha I'm so happy that i can say this.

Me and my friends arrived there at 9.00 or so, there where only a few people standin in the queu, they gave us a number and i was nº18. They still hadn't opened the doors to organize the queue, so we were standing outside, til a couple of hour laters when they opened, they were organizing the thing with six queues, and we were the firsts of one of them wich got me still more excited about the idea that we would be really near the stage. Later in the afternoon when we were tired of doing nothing, when I was laying down calmly down the sun, I hear someone screaming, well "someone", guess who it was. OK, now i can say, Mika really has fun doing check sound, I swear you could tell he was acting really crazy. Later they told people who had a number to move to the other side of the venue, so we went there, and then they took all of us enxt to another door, and told us we would enter the place 15 min before the opening of the doors, wich didn't really happen later, as we entered at the same time than the others did. But well the fact that we wouldn't have to go running down the stairs still let us get a great place, so there I was, really nervous xD, they took our tickets, and didn't give them back to us ¬¬ haha, yeah it kinda bothers me because it was my first concert :(, but well... I was first row!!!!!!!! then later the concert began (and I really couldn't believe it!) and then he came onstage and OMG!!!!! And how I felt when he said he was going to speak in catalan, that was great! I mean, taht's so good from him that he had practised only for that concert! it was so touching, besides, he speaks great! :thumb_yello: And i know i might sound to freaky and ingenous right now, but some time she came in front of us (we were on the left ) and he did actually stare at us, I thought it was my imagiantion but no, he was just having fun watching people, he even got close to some that were in the middle so that they could tell him how to say something in catalan, he's so near the public!! . Still i wonder... at one moment he watched us, started laughing and went to the other side of the stage, I wonder why xD. The ending with Lollipop was more than greeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat!!! with all those guys that had been lucky to get the chance to get on stage with him and were then dancing, jumping and singing like crazy. and that thing with the bins was also so great!! loved it!!!

And I also gotta say that he made me so happy, and feel betterabout myself, his songs makes people feel worthy of everything they want! I doubt someone can do something like that as easily as he does!. OMG he's so cute =D

YES! that's the best experience I ever had in my life until now! I still got more to say, but obviously i'd never finish so i leave it there =)

Thank you for the report!

The garbage bins act is my favorite on his show, its so much fun to watch and he always has something with them in his shows.

Me, and my friends were on stage with Mika as big girls, doing the death march before Love today and dancing with him in lollipop. It was so much fun. :biggrin2:

Were you in Madrid as well?

wow that must have been like... great! I didn't event try to be part of it, as it was my first concert i prefered to be there just enjoying the show, and first row is incredibly amazing *o*

no i wasn't in Madrid, too far, and besides i had school so yeah... but i would have given anything to be there again.

haha I've giot my little box full of goden papers fromt the concer right here next to me, I smile almost every time i see them, kinda funny.

how was it on backstage? ^^

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Two years tonight... :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]YOWxaOOU-eg[/YOUTUBE]

Two years since Madrid, tomorrow... :swoon:

Yes, you were there, me too :blush-anim-cl: I hope can see you next time but I don't know you :sad: I was in the front row. :blush-anim-cl: and you?

Yes, you were there, me too :blush-anim-cl: I hope can see you next time but I don't know you :sad: I was in the front row. :blush-anim-cl: and you?

Me too! :teehee:

I think I know who you are, we've met before.

:wink2:

• 11 months later...

Today three year ago I lost my Mika virginity and my life changed completely :wub2: my first Mika's gig :swoon: 9 hours queueing but it was worth it :wub2:

df2c9de699b1bad625512a3703ca1a31o.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

Today three year ago I lost my Mika virginity and my life changed completely :wub2: my first Mika's gig :swoon: 9 hours queueing but it was worth it :wub2:

mikasantjordi1.jpg

So this happened in Barcelona - I was there 2 years ago, lovely city! :blush-anim-cl: I suppose you'll celebrate this day - and later you've had many good concerts, I can see from the list - and now you will have a new one in short time? :fisch: Who's the girl he's giving his autograph?

Love,love

me

So this happened in Barcelona - I was there 2 years ago, lovely city! :blush-anim-cl: I suppose you'll celebrate this day - and later you've had many good concerts, I can see from the list - and now you will have a new one in short time? :fisch: Who's the girl he's giving his autograph?

Love,love

me

Not as much as I wanted, sadly I discovered Mika too much later but you know, better later than never :naughty:

I don't know who's that girl. At that time and Mika close to me for the first time ( after long time seeing him only on the screen) I was out of this world, things around me disappeared, I had only eyes for Mika. He was very tired, remember he came from Paris to Barcelona by taxi because the volcano, poor boy and he still had time to sign stuff. He signed my LICM and had few words with him :wub2::wub2:

Not as much as I wanted, sadly I discovered Mika too much later but you know, better later than never :naughty:

I don't know who's that girl. At that time and Mika close to me for the first time ( after long time seeing him only on the screen) I was out of this world, things around me disappeared, I had only eyes for Mika. He was very tired, remember he came from Paris to Barcelona by taxi because the volcano, poor boy and he still had time to sign stuff. He signed my LICM and had few words with him :wub2::wub2:

I see, remember he told about the long taxidrive - you're really lucky then, having LICM signed and a few words with him, fantastic!! :thumb_yello:

I only saw him live in concert twice, from front row - both times in Oslo, and I've never met him - but I hope it will happen one day, as I consider myself as one of his most loyal fans, and it would be too good for words :wub2: Enjoy the fact that you'll soon see him again!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

I see, remember he told about the long taxidrive - you're really lucky then, having LICM signed and a few words with him, fantastic!! :thumb_yello:

I only saw him live in concert twice, from front row - both times in Oslo, and I've never met him - but I hope it will happen one day, as I consider myself as one of his most loyal fans, and it would be too good for words :wub2: Enjoy the fact that you'll soon see him again!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Thank you :huglove: Sometimes I complain about my lack of Mika because I would like to see him more often and even I feel unlucky in comparison with other fans, but I have to say that in those three years I had my Mika moments :wub2: more than I expected :mikalove:

Thank you :huglove: Sometimes I complain about my lack of Mika because I would like to see him more often and even I feel unlucky in comparison with other fans, but I have to say that in those three years I had my Mika moments :wub2: more than I expected :mikalove:

There must be something with April (especially 2010) because that's about the time I started to listen to Mika more intensely. And although it took me 2 years to see him for real, I was very lucky to have my "moments" as you said. I never know when the next opportunity will be, but I am a patient woman and will wait as long as I need to:fisch:

There must be something with April (especially 2010) because that's about the time I started to listen to Mika more intensely. And although it took me 2 years to see him for real, I was very lucky to have my "moments" as you said. I never know when the next opportunity will be, but I am a patient woman and will wait as long as I need to:fisch:

:thumb_yello: Same with me, as you surely can understand - I think I'm extremely patient :wink2: I've " followed" MIKA closely - from a distance - from the day I found him, 09.03.07 - I've only experienced two - 2! - conserts, the best ever, I've not met him - and for the time being I have no idea when the next time will be - but I'm quite sure my time will come :blush-anim-cl: In the meantime I enjoy everything he's involved in - as long as he's happy and pleased himself :wub2: I think he needs new challenges all the time, and it's great that he can mix it with making music, recording - and touring :wub2:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Same with me, as you surely can understand - I think I'm extremely patient :wink2: I've " followed" MIKA closely - from a distance - from the day I found him, 09.03.07 - I've only experienced two - 2! - conserts, the best ever, I've not met him - and for the time being I have no idea when the next time will be - but I'm quite sure my time will come :blush-anim-cl: In the meantime I enjoy everything he's involved in - as long as he's happy and pleased himself :wub2: I think he needs new challenges all the time, and it's great that he can mix it with making music, recording - and touring :wub2:

Love,love

me

I see we have the same view :thumb_yello: We should live closer :huglove::fisch:

• 11 months later...
Four years today of my first Mika's gig, I'm nostalgic and seeing there wont be any gig this summer just wanna cry :tears:

Don't feel sad, dear Alba! :huglove: With MIKA we never know what's gonna happen - suddenly he might annonce a concert, and I still think it will happen in your part of Europe, probably in Italy - so keep the faith, and be optimistic, the summer is still ahead ...:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me