REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO Mika @ Mediolanum Forum (Milan): 21 April 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am after spending the whole day in a sort of coma.. Mika leaves me mentally and physically exhausted' date=' I always need some time to recover!! :biggrin2:...[/quote']

:wub2: What a lovely report! :cheerful_h4h:

I'm really glad for you to get that personalised singature. How cute is the halo idea! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

and here are my vids!

as i said before they aren't great' date=' but you can have the perception of how big the show was, and of how nuch the audience reacted!

intro

the suitcase little speech

dr john

any other world

thanks and opera part before GGG

i see you

rain intro (change of the scene)

tired jimmy and band introduction

love today intro with death march

we are golden

wow!!!!! ♥[/quote']

grazie monica:flowers2:

amazing vids:wub2:

I filmed a lot, although my 20x zoom the vids aren’t great but you can have the feeling of how big this show was, and above all of how much the audience reacted and took part to the show!

Monica, I love your Videos, it´s so amazing to see the whole croud and the wonderful stage !!! :thumb_yello:

wow miro! thanks for linking those pics, they're wonderful!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Thanks Lil'Violet for the amazing detailed report (loved reading every word of it!) and your pics and vids!!! : huglove:

So happy for you that you got your personal signature - the thing with the Halo is really cute!

Thank you Monica!: thumb_yello:

great report!: thumb_yello:

Great photos!: thumb_yello:

Great vids!: thumb_yello:

: huglove:

just to think about it makes me shiver again... :wub2:

: wub2: What a lovely report! : cheerful_h4h:

I'm really glad for you to get that personalised singature. How cute is the halo idea! : wub2:: wub2:: wub2:

grazie monica: flowers2:

amazing vids: wub2:

you're all so lovely!!! thank you so much girls!!! :huglove::wub2:

i'm still so happy for my special signature.. don't know why but everytime i watch it i smile and i feel my eyes become heart shaped!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Monica, I love your Videos, it´s so amazing to see the whole croud and the wonderful stage !!! : thumb_yello:

tina!!!! the pic he signed was yours!!!!!! :boing:

as i told you, i looked better in yours than in mine, so i finally decided to print and to bring with me yours!!! you are an important part of these sweet memories!!!! :wub2:

@mirtle

i loved reading your report, i found it quite touching!! :blush-anim-cl: oh what a silly sentimental girl i am!!! :teehee:

and definitely loved meeting you!! can't wait for rome to have fun together again!!! :wub2:

@lucrezia @michela @everyone else was a BG/LG

where are your reports of that amazing experience???? i want to know everything!!!!!!!! lol kidding! but if you feel to tell your memories, i would be happy to read your story! OR, you could tell me the whole thing in nice!! :biggrin2:

i hope everything went good and you had fun fun fun!!!! :kachinga:

all right!! i read the whole thread, watched every single vid, saved every single pic :biggrin2:, and read every single report... and all i have to say is: i want april 21 back here right now!!!!

THANK YOU everyone for sharing your memories, your pics and vids!!!

and also thank you to who found non-mfc stuff around the web!!!

loved everything!!!! :wub2:

i read you were talking about if to sit or to stand in these big shows...

well, as you know i was sitted and my place was right opposite the stage and not too high (the scene was just in front of my eyes, nothing blocked my view and i didn't have to look down or to one side eg.), so i'd say it was a good place

as i'm short, i'm a fan of the sitted places because i can't see anything even from 2nd or 3rd row, plus i'm afraid of the pushing.. :sneaky2:

so from my experience here in milan, i'd say that i enjoyed the show very much: i was relaxed, i danced, ate, drank, took pics and vids as i like, saw the whole scene, etc

but i didn't 'live' the show.. i didn't get his facial expessions, i wasn't with my friends, the people around me were mostly families with young children or parents, so although mika made his magic and everyone at the end was dancing, they weren't hardcore fans and they mostly sitted moving just their foot or head..

so imo, if you do more than one big gig, try to be in front row at one of them, and then take it easy and stay sitted or in the back at the others! :wink2:

possibly sit with a friend who's as fan as you are, or it will be strange to dance, clap and sing along alone... :teehee:

i'm not shy at all when it's about going mad ad mika's gig, i just don't care, but if you're 'adult' it's a lil emabassing to do it alone among other adults, and even less funny... :naughty:

Edited by Lil'Violet

all right!! i read the whole thread' date=' watched every single vid, saved every single pic :biggrin2:, and read every single report... and all i have to say is: i want april 21 back here right now!!!!

THANK YOU everyone for sharing your memories, your pics and vids!!!

and also thank you to who found non-mfc stuff around the web!!!

loved everything!!!! :wub2:

[/quote']

I just had to say that I LOVED your report about this gig :wub2:. It sounds so sweet and 'fresh'... I can't really explain it, but I loved the feeling that I got from reading it. I'm very glad that you had such a fantastic and lovely experience.

wow miro! thanks for linking those pics' date=' they're wonderful!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

you're all so lovely!!! thank you so much girls!!! :hugloveub2:

i'm still so happy for my special signature.. don't know why but everytime i watch it i smile and i feel my eyes become heart shaped!!! :blush-anim-cl:

tina!!!! the pic he signed was yours!!!!!! :boing:

as i told you, i looked better in yours than in mine, so i finally decided to print and to bring with me yours!!! you are an important part of these sweet memories!!!! :wub2

@mirtle

i loved reading your report, i found it quite touching!! :blush-anim-c: oh what a silly sentimental girl i am!!! :teehee

and definitely loved meeting you!! can't wait for rome to have fun together again!!! :wub2

@lucrezia @michela @everyone else was a BG/LG

where are your reports of that amazing experience???? i want to know everything!!!!!!!! lol kidding! but if you feel to tell your memories, i would be happy to read your story! OR, you could tell me the whole thing in nice!! :biggrin2

i hope everything went good and you had fun fun fun!!!! :kachinga[/quote']

Hi Monica! :bye:

I won't go to Nice :tears:

nut being a LG was amazing... great!

I had so much fun... I can't believe that's really happened. When I see pics of me on stage I say that it's not possible that this girl was me:blush-anim-cl: And his mum and Yasmine are very lovely and sweet people :wub2:

Don't sell yourself short -- your photos are great! :thumb_yello

Grazie tanti!

Especially this one:

IMG_0565.jpg

:shocked

:shocked:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Ohhh wow those pictures are just :wub2:

:fangurl::fangurl:

:thumb_yello:

yes michi, lovely pics! i especially love the huge advert outside and the venue inside before the gig :teehee:

it was big, so big!:wub2:

yes! it was the 1st time that I saw such a huge venue!

Gracekelly85, your photos are fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing :huglove:

The venue looks soooo huge! :shocked:

aww.... thanks!!!! :wub2: no problems for sharing them! :wink2: