Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

He has those moments (who can blame him :aah:) :wink2:

Too bad if you are there at that time, and more even sad if it's your only gig, but it can happen..

The guy even scared me in Antwerp last time :blush-anim-cl:

And he seemed so happy on stage! :aah: (he was happy, but afterwards he was very tired because he really had given everything on stage .. :wink2: )

early 2010 (february) kisses:

[ATTACH]7180[/ATTACH] :mf_lustslow:

june 2010.. no kisses :sneaky2:

[ATTACH]7181[/ATTACH] :mf_rosetinted:

i really loved and valued the februaury signature.. :wub2:

then in june it seemed like he was either tired, or didnt want to sign people's stuff anymore. :blink:

Aye, there were alot more people there though. I asked about photos too but he said sorry, he couldn't do them :wink2:

ahh i know ;) Mika gets well tired. in Birmingham in feb he seemed tired, but at eden he seemed REALLLY tired.

i felt sorry for him:teehee:

i confused him too, not on purpose lol, he thought he hadnt signed my paper so he came back to do it again, realising he had signed it.. he looked at me really confused. :blush-anim-cl:

it was sooooooo cute, but he looked a bit embarassed :naughty:

Edited by CrazyChloe15

Yeah well .. that's also a thing that happens sometimes ... Mika does get confused ... :naughty::aah::teehee: (him and me both .. byebye to everything I had prepared to say ... :aah: Thanks Mika :mf_rosetinted::roftl:)

I can't believe how everyone can talk to him...like normal people. When he came to me, I couldn't say a word - only hey and yes. I didn't even say thank you :blush-anim-cl:

You're not the only one!

I didn't think I would be someone who'd loose all speaking powers because there was someone famous there. But I actually couldn't think of how to say hello! It really surprised me as I'd never felt so dumbstruck before in my life! Luckily he was patient as he spoke to the people behind me afterwards in half the time he spoke to me, because they weren't stuttering to get one word out!

He has those moments (who can blame him :aah:) :wink2:

Too bad if you are there at that time, and more even sad if it's your only gig, but it can happen..

The guy even scared me in Antwerp last time :blush-anim-cl:

And he seemed so happy on stage! :aah: (he was happy, but afterwards he was very tired because he really had given everything on stage .. :wink2: )

I loved him for having a backbone at last and telling them all what was up in Antwerp:mf_rosetinted:

I can't believe how everyone can talk to him...like normal people. When he came to me, I couldn't say a word - only hey and yes. I didn't even say thank you :blush-anim-cl:

That's exactly what happened to me :mf_rosetinted: The first 4 times or so :aah:

Thank god I'm over that a bit ... And even then .. Last time Mika was doing all the hard work, believe me .. He just starting blabbing and my answers were very, very short, because I didn't have the time to tell whole stories because he was taking care of that part :wub2::aah::roftl:

I loved him for having a backbone at last and telling them all what was up in Antwerp:mf_rosetinted:

Very true :mf_rosetinted:

But he still scared me ... Since usually the security-guys take care of those kind of things, since that's why they're there for .. :aah:

And I had no idea what was going on either :roftl: We were just patiently waiting (good MFC people :naughty:) and then suddenly people ran past us and when I looked I was like: oh, Mika's there ... And then he already started so I was like: :blink:

I was mostly scared because he looked pretty annoyed in the beginning (can't blame him tho) and he was just rushing and signing everything he got into his hands and moving on .. Not the best thing to be happening when you want to give him something :aah:

Very true :mf_rosetinted:

But he still scared me ... Since usually the security-guys take care of those kind of things, since that's why they're there for .. :aah:

And I had no idea what was going on either :roftl: We were just patiently waiting (good MFC people :naughty:) and then suddenly people ran past us and when I looked I was like: oh, Mika's there ... And then he already started so I was like: :blink:

I was mostly scared because he looked pretty annoyed in the beginning (can't blame him tho) and he was just rushing and signing everything he got into his hands and moving on .. Not the best thing to be happening when you want to give him something :aah:

I would be annoyed when a group of people jump on me after my manager said to make a freaking line but no one listens.

I would be annoyed when a group of people jump on me after my manager said to make a freaking line but no one listens.

You would? :mf_rosetinted:

Thought you would be used to it by now .. :naughty:

But yeah, that was kinda a "oh-no"-moment ... Saw flashbacks of Düsseldorf .. didn't like that :no: I needed to give some gifts at least! :aah:

I'm still waiting on my Mika sig ... my sister was supposed to get our copy of TBWKTM signed, but of course, being the in face of the master, it slipped her mind ..

It's like the Sirens, but visual ....

:drool: