Eurovision 2010

suzie

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shall we play?

Here are the 10 entries I THINK will go through to the final (not the ones I hope, the ones I think viewers liked) - in order of appearance:

Russia, Estonia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Belgium, Malta, Albania, Greece, Iceland

I dont like the guy from Spain... reminds me of a certain Neo :blink:

yeah:shocked: :lmfao:

Come on estonia!!!

Estonia was the funniest one for me :lmfao:

:bow:Thank you sooo much!

I need to save it for Saturday:roftl:

I'm so glad we gonna need it for Saturday! :yay: Btw his jacket and jump reminded me of Mika :teehee: but nothing can beat Spain on that matter :shocked::naughty:

I'm really glad for Belgium, I like them the most tonight :original:

So , the first time we will go through since the semi finals :aah:

OK, I got it finally:doh:

The guitar arrangement on that song... Tracy Chapman' Fast Car....(:naughty:)

My fave: Iceland!

(although they have that damn volcano, the song is good! :aah:)

yes, it is. Ans not only the song. The performance helped it, too. That woman looks like a diva already.

as for your home entry - it sounds like a Disney song at certain parts, I am not suroprised it having gone through after all...

Estonia oddily enough was the catchiest one for me:
Come on estonia!!!

:sad: I was hoping he'd be in, especially since it did sound catchy live - not as good as the recorded version though..

Anyway, I scored 7 out of 10...:teehee:

shall we play?

Here are the 10 entries I THINK will go through to the final (not the ones I hope, the ones I think viewers liked) - in order of appearance:

Russia, Estonia, Finland, Serbia, Bosnia, Belgium, Malta, Albania, Greece, Iceland

not bad! 7/10 if I'm not mistaken! I'm surprised Moldova and Portugal made it, Portuguese entry is cute and all, but you forget it second it's finished :blink:

Too bad we didn't get to the final. I kind of hoped we would, cause I liked the song. Plus I have met one of the guys and we drank bloody mary together. :naughty: Oh well, I'll still go and watch them again if they perform somewhere in Estonia. And I actually think that the way Robin (the singer) danced was the best part, made him look all deranged and awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

My personal favourite tonight was Serbia though. I dunno....I am not sure if I should feel ashamed because of that or not. :naughty: Cause it is not the kind of music I would usually like, but I love it when he sings that "Bee-eelgrad, Bee-eelgrad" part, so catchy. And well I love it when countries sing in their own language, much more interesting.

My favourite favourite is Israel. And I am not ashamed of that, that I know. :mf_rosetinted: But oh well, that didn't come as a surprise to me, cause I have liked Israel for so many times that I can't count them. And again I love that they sing in their own language and it's my fav language anyway. So yeah, Israel will get my vote.

P.S. I kind of love the Spanish guy. But no one beats that Israeli.

Too bad we didn't get to the final. I kind of hoped we would, cause I liked the song. Plus I have met one of the guys and we drank bloody mary together. :naughty: Oh well, I'll still go and watch them again if they perform somewhere in Estonia. And I actually think that the way Robin (the singer) danced was the best part, made him look all deranged and awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

My personal favourite tonight was Serbia though. I dunno....I am not sure if I should feel ashamed because of that or not. :naughty: Cause it is not the kind of music I would usually like, but I love it when he sings that "Bee-eelgrad, Bee-eelgrad" part, so catchy. And well I love it when countries sing in their own language, much more interesting.

My favourite favourite is Israel. And I am not ashamed of that, that I know. :mf_rosetinted: But oh well, that didn't come as a surprise to me, cause I have liked Israel for so many times that I can't count them. And again I love that they sing in their own language and it's my fav language anyway. So yeah, Israel will get my vote.

Nicole!!!! :boing:

If nothing else gets me here, then Eurovision does. I just need a place where I don't have to conceal my never-dying love for that thing. :naughty:

Haha, very true! I wasn't that surprised really :naughty: I just wonder where tantastic is!!

*2007 memories, ah, good times!*

Haha, very true! I wasn't that surprised really :naughty: I just wonder where tantastic is!!

*2007 memories, ah, good times!*

I guess she's somewhere in Tallinn. Yeah, that's the place for her to be. I know a lot. I know that I am right about that, for example. :mf_rosetinted:

Good times indeed, can't and won't argue with that.

tiibet posted last week that she doesn't understand them. :naughty:

I think it is because they sing (perhaps partly in gypsy language / dialect...

Actually I do understand the lyrics, but it's just not proper Finnish, I mean not that kind of language someone speaks in real life. No success for us :naughty:

but actually I'm obliged to like the song 'cause Tom's a customer of the office where I do my work placement :mf_rosetinted: *uninteresting fact*

Oh really, mind finding out his details for me? :aah::teehee::naughty::wink2:

Love his song! Best one of the first seminfinal in any way!

I have no idea what the Finnish ladies are singing about, but I like the song!

(but I have a crush on the finnish language, maybe that's why)

One of the reasons why I need to go to Mika's Helsinki gig! :wub2::wub2:

NICOLE! SO lovely seeing you back on the MFC for eurovision! :groupwave:

Btw, the Israeli singer is really handsome methinks...

Oh, and you partyed with one of the Estoian esc guys! I was really hoping for them to make it. It was a great song!

I am not sure if the song was simply too 'modern' for the average tv viewer or it is because the Baltic countries are too small / not so interesting.. etc for the general population but I have noticed that usually these countries never get a 'fair' share of votes vs how good /catchy the song is.

The Latvian song was not of great quality, for example, but it was very catchy and there were much weaker tunes that did get in..

I guess that means no hope for Lithuania, either on Thursday. It's a shame. I like their sense of humour. :sad:

PS: next time you meet them up for a bloody mary, tell them that MFC loves them and that they should let us know about any new releases...etc :wink2:

Actually I do understand the lyrics, but it's just not proper Finnish, I mean not that kind of language someone speaks in real life. No success for us :naughty:

:doh: so it is 'archaic' language as some early member would call it..:naughty:

sorry, I did not quote you correctly :teehee: ..

Archived