Le Retour aux sources de Mika - L'Orient le Jour 04-08-2008

cubitus

Ok I did a quick search but couldn't find this cute article :aah:...It's in french and talks about Mika's vacation with his family in Lebanon when he was there in July 2008. There's a cute photo of Mika relaxed with his family :wub2:

La Nouvelle Popstar Libano-américaine, Mika Penniman Moaccad, née à Beyrouth le 18 août 1983, a jeté un nouveau souffle de bonheur et de paix qui a envahi la jeunesse libanaise, à laquelle elle s’est adressée avec émotion en arabe, en français et en anglais. Ce concert a clôturé la tournée mondiale accompagnant

le premier album Life in Cartoon Motion du jeune chanteur,

qui vit à Londres, suivant un concert le 4 juillet au Parc des Princes à Paris et un concert le 25 juillet à Amman en Jordanie.

Le lendemain, Mika s’est rendu en famille à Tyr, la ville d’origine

de son arrière-grand-mère maternelle, Alexandra Farah, fille d’Alexandre Salha, où il a dîné à la maison de Raymond et Amale Salha près du phare, à la grande joie de ses petits cousins venus nombreux l’accueillir après une soirée inoubliable à Beyrouth. C’est ainsi que, grâce à ses fils, le Liban continue de perpétuer à tous vents son message universel.

http://www.rjliban.com/orient20080804.pdf

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I did a quick search but couldn't find this cute article :aah:...It's in french and talks about Mika's vacation with his family in Lebanon when he was there in July 2008. There's a cute photo of Mika relaxed with his family :wub2:

La Nouvelle Popstar Libano-américaine, Mika Penniman Moaccad, née à Beyrouth le 18 août 1983, a jeté un nouveau souffle de bonheur et de paix qui a envahi la jeunesse libanaise, à laquelle elle s’est adressée avec émotion en arabe, en français et en anglais. Ce concert a clôturé la tournée mondiale accompagnant

le premier album Life in Cartoon Motion du jeune chanteur,

qui vit à Londres, suivant un concert le 4 juillet au Parc des Princes à Paris et un concert le 25 juillet à Amman en Jordanie.

Le lendemain, Mika s’est rendu en famille à Tyr, la ville d’origine

de son arrière-grand-mère maternelle, Alexandra Farah, fille d’Alexandre Salha, où il a dîné à la maison de Raymond et Amale Salha près du phare, à la grande joie de ses petits cousins venus nombreux l’accueillir après une soirée inoubliable à Beyrouth. C’est ainsi que, grâce à ses fils, le Liban continue de perpétuer à tous vents son message universel.

http://www.rjliban.com/orient20080804.pdf

The first time here is mentioned the surname Moaccad and not Ismaili for God sake:naughty: And his granny was Alexandra Farah. Nice name:wub2:

The first time here is mentioned the surname Moaccad and not Ismaili for God sake:naughty: And his granny was Alexandra Farah. Nice name:wub2:

Yes I saw the Moaccad and was like :blink:? His granny has a nice name.

he has a cousin named Yasmine as well? :blink:

the little guy in front of him seems to have the "Mika hair"

so cute! :wub2: thanks for posting!

Yes I got confused too! I was looking round for his sister and was like "I'm damn sure she's not there...:aah:"

well I'm glad you can read it LOL, anyone up for translating? :roftl:

It basically says when he was in Lebanon he went to the hometown of his family in Tyre. It sounds like he had dinner with the descendants of his great-great grandfather Alexander Salha.

It basically says when he was in Lebanon he went to the hometown of his family in Tyre. It sounds like he had dinner with the descendants of his great-great grandfather Alexander Salha.

Ohhh!! I see. That's nice.

Merci Beaucoup :flowers2:

I thought it was "Mekataff" :rolls_eyes:

the little guy in front of him seems to have the "Mika hair"

so cute! :wub2:

yes, that little one with the curly hair is the cutest for sure, as far as I can tell :wub2:...

but I think it is the boy with the straight hair, standing in front of the man, who looks most like the 11 year old Mika :teehee:

I thought it was "Mekataff" :rolls_eyes:

Are they all doing the chorus in the next album???????

Wow...

:naughty:

They were already in Lollipop and Wag :naughty::teehee:

Not really. Well, not that I know of anyway.

:lmao::lmao:

I'm sure Mika has more cousins there but all of them never showed up:wink2:

wouldn't an article about mika that list's a surname none of us have heard before that he may use for more private things, as well as listing his relatives names be against the privacy rules on the site? i understand that it's a public article. however it's an article that was written for french speaking lebanon. it's pretty much a local paper. the article is 2 years old and is just now making it to the mfc. which says to me it was that small of an article. it's not fully meant for public eyes and doesn't seem like an article to have on a public forum about him. other "harmless" articles have caused him problems as well. such as the article that's linked to wikipedia about where his family lives and how his bright pink door is a dead give away that it's his house and has since then lead to people camping outside of his parents house. some public articles shouldn't be relinked. especially older ones from when he wasn't as big then as he is now.

wouldn't an article about mika that list's a surname none of us have heard before that he may use for more private things, as well as listing his relatives names be against the privacy rules on the site? i understand that it's a public article. however it's an article that was written for french speaking lebanon. it's pretty much a local paper. the article is 2 years old and is just now making it to the mfc. which says to me it was that small of an article. it's not fully meant for public eyes and doesn't seem like an article to have on a public forum about him. other "harmless" articles have caused him problems as well. such as the article that's linked to wikipedia about where his family lives and how his bright pink door is a dead give away that it's his house and has since then lead to people camping outside of his parents house. some public articles shouldn't be relinked. especially older ones from when he wasn't as big then as he is now.

To be honest if it wasn't for the public eyes it wouldn't be in a newspaper at all, no matter how local.

Archived