MIKA TO-FU on Hong Kong newspaper!!!

huikings

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm planning to order the 2" doll with the CD, but if anyone ends up with an extra 6" doll, I'd be more than happy to buy it from you. :biggrin2:

It was only a matter of time before Mika had his own toy on the market.

I'm planning to order the 2" doll with the CD, but if anyone ends up with an extra 6" doll, I'd be more than happy to buy it from you. :biggrin2:

It was only a matter of time before Mika had his own toy on the market.

me too :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Hello! Has someone bought the 2cd+TOFU from Europe? It's for knowing the time of delivery, because I have bought right now and I can't wait for it!!!:aah:

There are people here who have received it already, from UK, Holland,... :biggrin2: From what I've heard it was quick, but they can tell you exactly how long it took.

(Can wait to get mine either! :aah:)

There are people here who have received it already, from UK, Holland,... :biggrin2: From what I've heard it was quick, but they can tell you exactly how long it took.

(Can wait to get mine either! :aah:)

Ok thank you, because I don't find anywhere the time of delivery or something!!! I hope it will be no more than 15 days *praying for it*:aah:

Hello! Has someone bought the 2cd+TOFU from Europe? It's for knowing the time of delivery, because I have bought right now and I can't wait for it!!!:aah:

2 weeks...Freddie is a liar:mf_rosetinted:

Archived