REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Nagoya, Japan @ Zepp, 10-JUN-2010

Blue Sky

what comment did you make? thanx for the videos.... LOOOOL @ the water pistol thing, but damn, that was MY idea, suggested that here on mfc for the open air summer festivals... thiefs! :sneaky2::roftl:

how many were waiting for him at the m+g?

well we didn't know that, we haven't been reading MFC:naughty:

The two nights in Tokyo he was looking in his pocket for a pistol to shoot all the band, so we just helped him out. Sheer fluke that the pistols glowed in the dark:aah:

And finally my kick ass vid is up. Obviously I was standing in a worse position than Mana, but hey....whatevah :kachinga:

Kick Ass

And here are some more:

Relax

Nagoya chat in Japanese & SITM

Touches You

Rain

BIOTG

Over my shoulder

Dr John

Blue Eyes

WAG beginning

After:

th_P1000069.jpg

Edited by Blue Sky

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the intro... it's nice and there's a crescendo that is appropriate to the rhythm of the song. But but but but...

*now you kill me*

I don't like his interpretation... low voice, nothing passion, it seems to me that he didn't follow the rhythm of the song... i don't know... maybe 'cause it's the first time so it was a test!! At the end it's a nice interpretation

Can't wait to listen again this song on live

Lucry dear, I think the only problem is that Mika's voice is being naughty these days. :teehee:

At least he's rehearsing K-A for the summer festivals. :wink2:

I wrote he had to perform it live only a few days ago. :fisch:

Lucry dear, I think the only problem is that Mika's voice is being naughty these days. :teehee:

At least he's rehearsing K-A for the summer festivals. :wink2:

I wrote he had to perform it live only a few days ago. :fisch:

Naughty voice? :blink: Why?

Oh yes... in fact I'll wait other versions of it! Maybe I'll listen him sing live "Kick Ass" in Rome :wink2:

Not quite the same impact as loud vocal requests in foreign lands:aah:

I was joking. :boxed:

Do you think he can do a live performance of a new song with no preparation? :blink:

I had the impression (see intro) that the performance had been carefully rehearsed. I'm sure he had been planning this moment before. He was just deciding when K-A had to be added to the show.

The two nights in Tokyo he was looking in his pocket for a pistol to shoot all the band, so we just helped him out. Sheer fluke that the pistols glowed in the dark:aah:

And finally my kick ass vid is up. Obviously I was standing in a worse position than Mana, but hey....whatevah :kachinga:

Kick Ass

And here are some more:

Relax

Touches You

Rain

BIOTG

Over my shoulder

Dr John

Blue Eyes

are still uploading

Thank you very very much!!! :flowers2:

Edited by Nightbird

ah, so it was you guys with the pistols? lol! but hey, what, you haven't been reading mfc - aren't you a mod?! lol! :roftl:

nah, of course it's an obvious idea, and i was just joking. :wink2:

I was joking. :boxed:

Do you think he can do a live performance of a new song with no preparation? :blink:

I had the impression (see intro) that the performance had been carefully rehearsed. I'm sure he had been planning this moment before. He was just deciding when K-A had to be added to the show.

Well of course he had been rehearsing. :doh:

It was just nice that we got the debut. And to actually think that ANYONE could influence his set list??? C'mon we are just having a bit of fun too:aah:

You Fokkers got to witness another historical moment of getting Kick Ass live!!!! And Iona got Mika to bite her nose! Omigawd...

:clap::groupwave::taz::boing::pbjt:

Yes, that has to go done as one of my best evah Mika moments. Wait till the vid comes :lmao:

Well of course he had been rehearsing. :doh:

It was just nice that we got the debut. And to actually think that ANYONE could influence his set list??? C'mon we are just having a bit of fun too:aah:

Yes, that has to go done as one of my best evah Mika moments. Wait till the vid comes :lmao:

Is there a vid of you getting your nose bitten???????:shocked:

Get outta here...:blink:

:lmfao:

This is going to be hilarious, BS...:lmao:

Kick Ass

And here are some more:

Relax

Touches You

Rain

BIOTG

Over my shoulder

Dr John

Blue Eyes

WAG beginning

After:

th_P1000069.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!! pretty with glasses!!

OMG NUMBER 2: water pistols!!!!!!:roftl:

OMG, i love the glasses - appropriately reminds me of the official KA vid :roftl:

When BS and I saw him at the backstage, we were like 'oh! look at him. Kick Ass Mika is there!'.:naughty:

Kick Ass

And here are some more:

Relax

Touches You

Rain

BIOTG

Over my shoulder

Dr John

Blue Eyes

WAG beginning

After:

th_P1000069.jpg

thank you, Iona! :bow:....this picture is....:fangurl:

thank you all so much for keeping us updated. :flowers2:

it is getting harder and harder not to be able to go to any of these shows...KICK ASS live - i want to see it, too!!!! :aah::crybaby:

(and i don't even like the song THAT much :mf_rosetinted:)