edit: no, there's a red cross next the volume icon!! :aah:

edit bis: i'm officially stupid!!!

THANKS FOR THE VIDEO MANA!

Edited by robertina

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!

My two videos are up on Youtube.

Love Today by Mika w/water pistol fun!!

Billy Brown by Mika

Kick Ass sounded sooo good live:aah: It was surreal....I was so excited, I could not stop squealing and jumping!

Oh, and he reacted off my comment on stage, and we actually talked for about 20 seconds during the meet and greet. He gave me that gorgeous smile of his:fangurl:

I am fangurling all over the place, and am too excited to sleep (it's nearly 4AM here!)

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!

My two videos are up on Youtube.

Love Today by Mika w/water pistol fun!!

Billy Brown by Mika

Kick Ass sounded sooo good live:aah: It was surreal....I was so excited, I could not stop squealing and jumping!

Oh, and he reacted off my comment on stage, and we actually talked for about 20 seconds during the meet and greet. He gave me that gorgeous smile of his:fangurl:

I am fangurling all over the place, and am too excited to sleep (it's nearly 4AM here!)

what comment did you make? thanx for the videos.... LOOOOL @ the water pistol thing, but damn, that was MY idea, suggested that here on mfc for the open air summer festivals... thiefs! :sneaky2::roftl:

how many were waiting for him at the m+g?

@lollipop_monkey and Blue Sky:

Thanks for your amazing reports. It really means a lot to me that you are giving us the privilege to share your experiences while we are miles away at home :wub2:

And THANKS A MILLION Mana for uploading KICK ASS. I am lost for words...it blew my mind. This guy is a f***ing genius! :biggrin2:

:flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

And one THANK YOU as well to butterflygal for your vids! :flowers2:

Then after that I got to be a BG and make an a ss of myself on stage with him, including Mika biting me on the nose :fangurl:

Mika bit you on the nose????:shocked:

I'm soooo jealous!:aah:And happy for you ofcourse!:thumb_yello:

But also jeaaaalous.....:aah::aah:

AND where is that video with kick ass live????

I didn't see the link anywhere????

Somebody pleaaaaase!I'm dying here!!!!!!:aah::aah::aah:

Thanks for the AMAZING video, Mana! You rock! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

And thanks too butterflygal! :flowers2:

Almost as good as being there... well, not really, but... what else can I say?!

:wink2:

:woot_jump:

Tonight was fantastic! Man, what a totally different experience from Tokyo.

So first of all, this Nagoya venue was a bit different. Instead of a normal barrier, it was actually pretty much just a fence with a bar at the top. As in, just one bar running across with just a couple little support pillars. This was important, because the Tokyo barriers were pretty much a wall that we were getting shoved against. Anyhow.

This was really weird, because the Tokyo crowd were the maddest, craziest shove-iest fans I've ever seen in all the gigs I've ever done. And Nagoya? Among the least pushy, calmest fans ever. So bizarre.

But anyway. Mika came on stage, and there was an initial wave of pushing and then... nothing! We all had loads of room to dance and move around and all that. I think it was probably a bit challenging for Mika, really, since he's never played Nagoya before and the crowd were really subdued, and even more so when compared with Tokyo. That being said, the first few rows (including us donuts) were ready to party. :biggrin2:

The first part of the setlist was totally the same as the last two dates. Then Sunshine started to play Rain, and Mika cut him off, saying "no, I'm actually going to sing a different song." He'd been acting sort of playful and funny during the show - something about not being able to breathe. (The air was really wonky, we all felt that.) Anyway when he said he was going to sing a different song me, Sara and Christine started yelling "Kick Ass! Sing Kick Ass!" As we had asked him earlier via Twitter to sing it. Then the locals around us started catching on, and a few other people started yelling for Kick Ass, too. Then Mika looked at us and was like "Okay!"

We were losing our minds, thinking OMFG is he SERIOUSLY going to sing this song live, here in little Nagoya, in a small club?! I couldn't believe it. Even when the lyrics started coming out of his mouth, for a moment I couldn't believe that it was actually live.

You'll see from my video - he started with this absolutely PHENOMENAL intro that gets everyone fired up. Blue Sky filmed it from about five rows back as well, so you can see everyone just going mental for this song. It's brilliant. What can I say, man. Legendary.

Anyway I have more to report, but for now....

THANK YOU!!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I like the intro... it's nice and there's a crescendo that is appropriate to the rhythm of the song. But but but but...

*now you kill me*

I don't like his interpretation... low voice, nothing passion, it seems to me that he didn't follow the rhythm of the song... i don't know... maybe 'cause it's the first time so it was a test!! At the end it's a nice interpretation

Can't wait to listen again this song on live