REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Nagoya, Japan @ Zepp, 10-JUN-2010

Blue Sky

Nagoya reports are here!

P1030092.jpg

===========

REPORTS

===========

lollipop_monkey: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3033508&postcount=10

Blue Sky: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3033562&postcount=21

===========

PHOTOS

===========

butterflygal: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3037611&postcount=85

MIINA: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3037763&postcount=86

===========

VIDEOS

===========

The LIVE premiere of KICK ASS!

lollipop_monkey

Blue Sky

Other vids:

butterflygal:

Love Today by Mika w/water pistol fun!!

Billy Brown by Mika

Blue Sky [url=

][/url]

Relax

Nagoya chat in Japanese & SITM

Touches You

Rain

BIOTG

Band massacre

sariflor: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3040708&postcount=95

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot_jump:

Tonight was fantastic! Man, what a totally different experience from Tokyo.

So first of all, this Nagoya venue was a bit different. Instead of a normal barrier, it was actually pretty much just a fence with a bar at the top. As in, just one bar running across with just a couple little support pillars. This was important, because the Tokyo barriers were pretty much a wall that we were getting shoved against. Anyhow.

This was really weird, because the Tokyo crowd were the maddest, craziest shove-iest fans I've ever seen in all the gigs I've ever done. And Nagoya? Among the least pushy, calmest fans ever. So bizarre.

But anyway. Mika came on stage, and there was an initial wave of pushing and then... nothing! We all had loads of room to dance and move around and all that. I think it was probably a bit challenging for Mika, really, since he's never played Nagoya before and the crowd were really subdued, and even more so when compared with Tokyo. That being said, the first few rows (including us donuts) were ready to party. :biggrin2:

The first part of the setlist was totally the same as the last two dates. Then Sunshine started to play Rain, and Mika cut him off, saying "no, I'm actually going to sing a different song." He'd been acting sort of playful and funny during the show - something about not being able to breathe. (The air was really wonky, we all felt that.) Anyway when he said he was going to sing a different song me, Sara and Christine started yelling "Kick Ass! Sing Kick Ass!" As we had asked him earlier via Twitter to sing it. Then the locals around us started catching on, and a few other people started yelling for Kick Ass, too. Then Mika looked at us and was like "Okay!"

We were losing our minds, thinking OMFG is he SERIOUSLY going to sing this song live, here in little Nagoya, in a small club?! I couldn't believe it. Even when the lyrics started coming out of his mouth, for a moment I couldn't believe that it was actually live.

You'll see from my video - he started with this absolutely PHENOMENAL intro that gets everyone fired up. Blue Sky filmed it from about five rows back as well, so you can see everyone just going mental for this song. It's brilliant. What can I say, man. Legendary.

Anyway I have more to report, but for now....

So first of all, this Nagoya venue was a bit different. Instead of a normal barrier, it was actually pretty much just a fence with a bar at the top. As in, just one bar running across with just a couple little support pillars. This was important, because the Tokyo barriers were pretty much a wall that we were getting shoved against. Anyhow.

This was really weird, because the Tokyo crowd were the maddest, craziest shove-iest fans I've ever seen in all the gigs I've ever done. And Nagoya? Among the least pushy, calmest fans ever. So bizarre.

But anyway. Mika came on stage, and there was an initial wave of pushing and then... nothing! We all had loads of room to dance and move around and all that. I think it was probably a bit challenging for Mika, really, since he's never played Nagoya before and the crowd were really subdued, and even more so when compared with Tokyo. That being said, the first few rows (including us donuts) were ready to party. :biggrin2:

The first part of the setlist was totally the same as the last two dates. Then Sunshine started to play Rain, and Mika cut him off, saying "no, I'm actually going to sing a different song." He'd been acting sort of playful and funny during the show - something about not being able to breathe. (The air was really wonky, we all felt that.) Anyway when he said he was going to sing a different song me, Sara and Christine started yelling "Kick Ass! Sing Kick Ass!" As we had asked him earlier via Twitter to sing it. Then the locals around us started catching on, and a few other people started yelling for Kick Ass, too. Then Mika looked at us and was like "Okay!"

We were losing our minds, thinking OMFG is he SERIOUSLY going to sing this song live, here in little Nagoya, in a small club?! I couldn't believe it. Even when the lyrics started coming out of his mouth, for a moment I couldn't believe that it was actually live.

You'll see from my video - he started with this absolutely PHENOMENAL intro that gets everyone fired up. Blue Sky filmed it from about five rows back as well, so you can see everyone just going mental for this song. It's brilliant. What can I say, man. Legendary.

OMG :boing: :boing: :boing: love it!

:boing:

Great Report!! and that was AMAZING!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Just watched your video - I could hear you guys more than Mika :naughty: I've sent you comments via YouTube so I don't really need to add anything...

except...

where's my video?! :lmfao: Sara told me about it :teehee:

:tears: thank you mana :huglove:

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG this was the most amazing Mika experience for me.

KICK ASS DEBUT :fangurl:

:swoon:

Just couldn't believe it. We have been yelling out for it every gig, and begging him and bugging him for so long and FINALLY it's ready:thumb_yello:

YOU TOTALLY ROCKED IT MIKA:aah:

Then after that I got to be a BG and make an a ss of myself on stage with him, including Mika biting me on the nose :fangurl: and quite a few funny moves with various other on stage - Jimmy, iMMa and other BGs/LGs. The mask was about 45 degrees C inside, and I could hardly breathe. I thought I was going to be the first ever BG to actually pass out on stage:blink:

The only problem being a BG is that you don't always get a good place to view the show. We weren't going on until the encore, so we were able to watch nearly all the show from the audience, but TBH, they were a bit dead over on my side until after Kick Ass, and then they got a bit better. Tomomi and I had room to dance around (in our frilly pants:naughty:) with our regular shirts covering the costumes. There were no cloaks....maybe just too hot?

So all my vids are kind of far off and full of hands and heads, but it was just such fun being a BG, you forget all the rest! And NEVER FORGET the first ever performance of Kick Ass....it was so unreal!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Blue Sky