REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika in Osaka, Japan @ Namba Hatch, 11-JUN-2010

Blue Sky

Last Japan gig!

Where are your report and photos and videos? Let's have 'em! :)

P1030195.jpg

===========

REPORTS

===========

===========

PHOTOS

===========

butterflygal: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3037657&postcount=23

===========

VIDEOS

===========

Blue Sky:

KICK ASS:

Rain

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

Any other world (unexpected encore)

Acoustic Relax (amazing final encore)

butterflygal:

Relax (Take It Easy) normal version:

Happy Ending:

sariflor: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3041462&postcount=45

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

# onceitedwombat

@mikasounds This is Mana; I am dead. <3 <3 <3

6 minutes ago via Echofon

# あの外人のおばちゃん blueskymika

@mikasounds JUST when we thought we had seen your best show ever you outdo yourself I NEARLY ****ING DIED! #MIKAKICKSASS

6 minutes ago via Keitai Web

what do you think of this? :naughty:

# onceitedwombat

@mikasounds This is Mana; I am dead. <3 <3 <3

6 minutes ago via Echofon

# あの外人のおばちゃん blueskymika

@mikasounds JUST when we thought we had seen your best show ever you outdo yourself I NEARLY ****ING DIED! #MIKAKICKSASS

6 minutes ago via Keitai Web

what do you think of this? :naughty:

Sounds boring :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: MORE MORE MORE - get the reports, pics and vids on here, ladies!!!! Sounds like a mind-blowing gig....please share your new impressions! (Thanks in advance :wink2::flowers2:)

Maybe we get another KICK ASS LIVE vid from today? :boing:

Sounds boring :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: MORE MORE MORE - get the reports, pics and vids on here, ladies!!!! Sounds like a mind-blowing gig....please share your new imopressions! (Thanks in advance :wink2:)

Maybe we get another KICK ASS LIVE vid from today? :boing:

seems an option yes! :biggrin2:

Aaahhh I'm so glad they had an epic time.

Now they just need to bring me a souvenir :naughty:

LOOOLLLZ no I'm kidding. I do wonder when they'll be back though, flights from Japan take hoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrsss

I can't write anything intelligible about this amazing gig. Honestly, Mika just THRIVES on this, and when the audience gives him a lot, he gives more back, and it just gets better and better.

And to have witnessed TWO Live KICK ASS performances :fangurl:

And just took a few other vids.

Rain

Good Gone Girl

Touches You

Any other world (unexpected encore)

Acoustic Relax (amazing final encore)

Last show for me in Japan....but we got so much more than we ever expected. Just wonderful.:wub2:

Edited by Blue Sky

Hi all!

Here are my two videos:

Relax (Take It Easy) normal version

Happy Ending

OMG!! It might sound a bit weird, but tonight you could really feel this warm vibe coming out of him. Lots of eye contact, and he seemed to really want to be on stage for a bit longer and sing his heart out. As always, his voice was amazing and he really captivated the audience!!! The whole venue was bouncing during the faster songs, and during the slower songs, the crowd was silent and really concentrated on his beautiful voice. It was really really just:wub2:

Words cannot express how I am feeling right now....happy and fulfilled but kind of sad at the same time. Oh, the effects Mika has on you:aah:

i love this video of kick ass (youtube user mynameisnottommy1)

:wub2: blue sky's is better picture quality i think, but in this one you can hear mika's voice better. arrgh, i'm gonna have that intro stuck in my head for the next few days. or weeks. :aah::wub2:

:wub2: blue sky's is better picture quality i think, but in this one you can hear mika's voice better. arrgh, i'm gonna have that intro stuck in my head for the next few days. or weeks. :aah::wub2:

Thank U Melody! That KA is :mf_lustslow: and I was craving to watch him play it live!

Thanks for the videos Blue Sky and Kaatje!!! :wub2:

Finally I listened Kick Ass!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Bravo Mika!! Great voice, great performance!! I love it!!!

Just a question: During AOW and Relax (encore) there's a puppet dressed as a Lollipop Girl... What is it doing there? Is it by Mika?

That's Tomomi's:roftl: She was standing SMACK in the centre. There will be Sara and Mana's coming too, we are all knackered, getting ready now to go to Kyoto for some touristing:wink2:

I find it so strange that I can sit here and type normal stuff, but I cannot actually write about the gig. I experienced the gig in a totally different way, at a whole other level... it was like a 100% physical and emotional experience that happened in a different part of my brain, where no words existed, only pure Mika-ness which wasn't captured in my memory at a logical verbal level. And to put it into words reduces the whole thing to an over-analysed and less .....oh whatevah :kachinga:

:swoon:

:fangurl:

Edited by Blue Sky

That's Tomomi's:roftl: She was standing SMACK in the centre. There will be Sara and Mana's coming too, we are all knackered, getting ready now to go to Kyoto for some touristing:wink2:

I find it so strange that I can sit here and type normal stuff, but I cannot actually write about the gig. I experienced the gig in a totally different way, at a whole other level... it was like a 100% physical and emotional experience that happened in a different part of my brain, where no words existed, only pure Mika-ness which wasn't captured in my memory at a logical verbal level. And to put it into words reduces the whole thing to an over-analysed and less .....oh whatevah :kachinga:

Oh, just shut up and go touristing while you're still in cloud 9, woman, you're not making any sense and you're making all of us jealous, come back when the nose bite is off your system...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh and thanks once more for your brill vids...:huglove:

Edited by willywonka

:roftl: Your totally crazy sweetie :teehee: enjoy :wub2: honey and Send us lots of photos, videos and ... HIM :floor::floor: is possible!

Thanks for your vds:thumb_yello: GREAT!!!:fangurl:

Thanks for the vids!

I was actually there, too!

It's pretty sad that he's already not in Japan, but Hope he has a great time all over the world on his tour!:wink2:

Edited by xxANNAxx

That is mine.:blush-anim-cl: I was standing in front of speakers.:biggrin2:

I'm uploading some more videos.:thumb_yello:

Here are my Osaka pics. Enjoy!!

P1030148.jpg

hehe, did he pull jimmy across the stage on his coat? :naughty:

Here are the rest:wub2:

P1030195.jpg

looool! :lmfao: why did he put that on? and during which song? :naughty: