:aah:OMG!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how fast this thread has gone i have had to read for ages as i dont want to miss a thing(theres a song in there somewhere) :naughty: I'm sooooooooo excited just now i cant imagine wot i'll be like on the day! Anjy and i have been customizing our t shirts and are even adding 'FRINGES' and lots of bling!!!:roftl: We are also wearing kilts, Anjy will post the link for these if anyone interested. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:aah:OMG!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how fast this thread has gone i have had to read for ages as i dont want to miss a thing(theres a song in there somewhere) :naughty: I'm sooooooooo excited just now i cant imagine wot i'll be like on the day! Anjy and i have been customizing our t shirts and are even adding 'FRINGES' and lots of bling!!!:roftl: We are also wearing kilts, Anjy will post the link for these if anyone interested. :thumb_yello:

I am interested!!! :biggrin2::boing:

You're making me with I was allowed stay with you lol :roftl:

aye well the only breakfast you`ll be getting in our room is ........ no i cannie say it ...... im a durty tunt :roftl:

:roftl:HA!!!! So you must've remembered her big mouth from Glasgow gig!!!:roftl::wink2:

but shoni thats just a scottish thing ..... we`re all loud :thumb_yello:

do you think the kilts would come by the weekend ? not that im buying one im not brave enough .... aye im a wee sh*te-bag when it come to stuff like that ! btw i think your gonna luv the t-shirt i ordered cost me quite a few pennies but i couldnt have worn a white t-shirt its not me

do you think the kilts would come by the weekend ? not that im buying one im not brave enough .... aye im a wee sh*te-bag when it come to stuff like that ! btw i think your gonna luv the t-shirt i ordered cost me quite a few pennies but i couldnt have worn a white t-shirt its not me

Looks at siggy pic where your wearing a white vesty t-shirt thing ...

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:lmfao:

Wish i'd done black now as well, but anyway going to look like a bit of a muppet with kilt and stuff anyway :naughty: btw whats this about shortbread , i didnt know you cooked!! never mind bake things:naughty:

Looks at siggy pic where your wearing a white vesty t-shirt thing ...

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:lmfao:

aye thats a designer white t darling :naughty: not a basic white tee ... i dont do basic :mf_rosetinted: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Wish i'd done black now as well, but anyway going to look like a bit of a muppet with kilt and stuff anyway :naughty: btw whats this about shortbread , i didnt know you cooked!! never mind bake things:naughty:

aye i was a great cook when i had my ball n chain but now that released i cannie be assed doing it though from time to time ill bake cake ...... anyway i wouldnt have time to do it this time sworry :(

aye i was a great cook when i had my ball n chain but now that released i cannie be assed doing it though from time to time ill bake cake ...... anyway i wouldnt have time to do it this time sworry :(

:wink2:No worries luv, anyway eating would just keep us quiet and we cannnae have that!!!!:naughty:

It is!!!! :wub2: And would you now please change your RSVP from "Maybe" to a huge luminous YES?!!!! :biggrin2:

OK, done! :thumb_yello:

Ticket to London booked, ticket to Edinburgh booked, ticket to the show

sorted, just need to finalize a place to stay!

Can't wait to see/meet you all! :yay:

OK, done! :thumb_yello:

Ticket to London booked, ticket to Edinburgh booked, ticket to the show

sorted, just need to finalize a place to stay!

Can't wait to see/meet you all! :yay:

Look forward to seeing you:thumb_yello:

Archived