• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aye thats a designer white t darling :naughty: not a basic white tee ... i dont do basic :mf_rosetinted: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Not bloody likely ... BTW would you like me to return yer bunnet?!:teehee:

Hello :biggrin2:

Busy busy over the next few days so just wanted to say, looking forward to seeing you all on Monday, safe journey to everyone and see you all soon :biggrin2::huglove:

wohhhooooooo Mika's coming to see us!!:biggrin2:

OK, done! :thumb_yello:

Ticket to London booked, ticket to Edinburgh booked, ticket to the show

sorted, just need to finalize a place to stay!

Can't wait to see/meet you all! :yay:

Great!! Edinburgh is mad just now but wait until Monday ..... it's not seen the MFC yet!!:teehee:

wohhhooooooo Mika's coming to see us!!:biggrin2:

Great!! Edinburgh is mad just now but wait until Monday ..... it's not seen the MFC yet!!:teehee:

Do I have to put pants on?:mf_rosetinted:

aye that bunnet did look good asda-price wasnt it ching-ching & i dont wear bunnets , dont even know why i bought maybe i knew there was gonna be someone there that night with a cold heid :thumb_yello:

btw got my t-shirt through today i opened the packet up and screamed ... it looked like it was made for a 8yr old ! those skinny tees are very decieving though it fits like a glove :biggrin2:

These sweat pants are the only thing that fits my head, fine, you can walk home b!tches.

Mika's Fringe gig is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika's Fringe gig is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it. :mf_rosetinted:

eh who`s dressing like sluts ... not me !

I haven't made up my mind yet :mf_rosetinted:

oh are you talking aboot the mini kilts ? thats not sluttish just kinda mad but that a typical scot ...... you`ll find that out on monday :roftl:

oh are you talking aboot the mini kilts ? thats not sluttish just kinda mad but that a typical scot ...... you`ll find that out on monday :roftl:

Trust me there will be nothing sluty about the kilts with big baggy t-shirts on top and leggins underneath ! Just gettin into the spirit of things. :naughty:

Trust me there will be nothing sluty about the kilts with big baggy t-shirts on top and leggins underneath ! Just gettin into the spirit of things. :naughty:

hey if they were trying to call you and shoni sluts they`d be gitting a glesga kiss when we all met up but ..... seemly they were talking about some other sh*t & i got the wrong end of the stick since i dont read back *duh*

hey if they were trying to call you and shoni sluts they`d be gitting a glesga kiss when we all met up but ..... seemly they were talking about some other sh*t & i got the wrong end of the stick since i dont read back *duh*

Lol Just movie quotes :thumb_yello:

OMFG!!!! I HATE MY PRINTER!!!!!!!!!!! i put it on mirror mode for the t shirt transfers and it doesnt even print out mirror mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG! I could kill that computer! And now i dont have any sheets left at alll!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr. So angry.....

Archived