Do you have a flashing red light when hes mentioned?

I wounder if he has the same for you?

His damn eyes lit up and he ran away from ME ! when I said you were there!

Damn superstar:roftl:

Yeah, it's a two way thing:wink2::naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just the tickets , hoping ive got some money coming through soon thats due to me or its onto my next credit card to sort out a room for the 3 of us ! maybe not a bunnet but a sunhat might be in order for the day .... i might have a snottery hankie on hand :aah:

Helloo hen, how cool is this, 2 gigs in 1 year.:mf_lustslow: Are you staying overnight thats why booking a room?

Helloo hen, how cool is this, 2 gigs in 1 year.:mf_lustslow: Are you staying overnight thats why booking a room?

hallo hen , aye its way cool ... im over the moon ! hopefully me and my boy cameron will be arriving on the sunday (other kids sorted) it just saves the hassle on the monday no rushing for trains and pish ..... when will you be going ? hopefully if everything works out alright im taking cameron to see`s janey godley on the sunday so if anyone else who`s up for a laugh & aren`t prudish are welcome to join us :thumb_yello:

Dunno if it's been posted already but Luke's on the lookout for a roomshare - MFC doesn't work on his iPod hence me acting as messenger girl. Anybody wanting a little Irish goodness in their life?

Hey me dearrrrr ... coffee?

No idea on that one! I think people are spread all over the highlands .. when do you land?

Hey sunshine! Yes, coffee please :biggrin2: - my twitter is down atm :sneaky2:

Haven't booked flight and accomodation yet. My friend and me are planning to stay for a few days in lovely Edinburgh, cause we have never been there before. So i guess we'll arrive already on saturday or sunday :pbjt:

Haven't booked flight and accomodation yet. My friend and me are planning to stay for a few days in lovely Edinburgh, cause we have never been there before. So i guess we'll arrive already on saturday or sunday :pbjt:

Awww awesome!:thumb_yello:

I would highly prais Edinburgh .. come for a few days , take in the bagpipes ... and the men in kilts .. you will never look back:wink2:

Awww awesome!:thumb_yello:

I would highly prais Edinburgh .. come for a few days , take in the bagpipes ... and the men in kilts .. you will never look back:wink2:

Are you bringing your kilt?:das:

Book accommodation soon! It's disappearing quickly :shocked:

:aah:Got my tickets in today, that was mega quick as only booked on sunday!!!! Yeah! it's not a dream after all:naughty:

Yay! I can't wait. It's gonna be brilliant to see you again! Often feels like a dream though doesn't it? Sometimes you don't believe it's all really happening until the day arrives and you're on your way.

Gaaaaaah I'm so excited!!

Archived