Song to introduce Mika to make him loved by ignorant people

You are so kind with the fans who doesnt speak English thanks, i was so afraid to start posting but now i like it :)

and if i want that somebody loves Mika as I do, i will show the video when he sings Rain acoustic its just beautiful :)

I was like you at first..but now....:teehee:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jajaja im learning a lot in MFC and i hope i can be less shy :D

I'm sure you'll make some great friends. You should come on to the voting thread. Nothing forms friendships better than working on a goal together and we're a great crowd on there (link below)

I tend to think that Mika has a song that suits most tastes in music. Obviously the more extreme fans like Hard Rock or Heavy Metal fans wouldn't ever get Mika, but a song like Pick Up would probably suit an RnB fan while Love Today would suit a pop fan.

It really depends on their musical taste.

Apart from one friend, all my friends are non-Mika-fans.

But one likes Love Today and Grace Kelly, the other one loves Happy Ending.

And they always tell me they've Happy Ending or Lollipop stuck in their heads

Haha, I remember in 2007 I was testing headsets (on my work) with Mika's songs ( I wasn't a crazy fan these days, just liked his songs very much). It was Lollipop playing, and one of co-workers heard and said :What is THAT? (something like WTF?) I was very offended even in those times. Still can't forgive him :sneaky2: Hope it stack in his head.

• 5 weeks later...
My roommates from the dorm like Mika thanks Good Gone Girl.They were forced to listen to this song because I have it set as an alarm clock:D

Now they listen voluntarily Mika's songs:)

Poor guys! To wake up with such a merry melody! :blink:

I still have Queen's Melancholy blues a s an alarm. I need to wake up slooooooowly and peacefully.

Poor guys! To wake up with such a merry melody! :blink:

I still have Queen's Melancholy blues a s an alarm. I need to wake up slooooooowly and peacefully.

Try By the Time! Very peaceful and slow :blush-anim-cl:. My hubby has suggested I change the alarm tone, cause it takes me around 3 mins to turn the alarm off every morning :lmfao:

Try By the Time! Very peaceful and slow :blush-anim-cl:. My hubby has suggested I change the alarm tone, cause it takes me around 3 mins to turn the alarm off every morning :lmfao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Don't wake up, won't wake up, can't wake up,

No, don't wake me up

Wise words to listen to them :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...

I strongly believe Happy Ending is gorgeous and love by "almost" not to say everybody. :wub2:

I've heard lots of my friends saying that they liked Mika at the beginning but because radios has displayed Relax too much (you know, like when there 's such a song, you don't hear anything else) and after a time, they were so tired of having to listen to it, that they begin to get tired of Mika.

Moreover, Happy Ending is so much often used in Singing competitions, in choirs, in school shows... I think it 's because every one enjoys it :mf_lustslow:

If not, Any other world or GK are good too but, I vote for Happy Ending :blush-anim-cl: (yes , I know, there are no votes, maybe a pool would be more useful to choice one at last )

Just for good memories :

Edited by Edoclaire

Same here... but I'm not that successful as you in promoting :aah:

My husband is the only one man I know who likes Mika :boxed:

my dad loves him too :biggrin2:

How could you make such a fatal error knowing that my hubby likes Mika too?:roftl: And I also know a couple of guys of different age who are his fans.:biggrin2:

Always Relax, Big Girl, various remixes of Rain, LT and WAG, HE for the romantic souls, Blue eyes...Actually all these songs represent Mika talent in a different way.

How could you make such a fatal error knowing that my hubby likes Mika too?:roftl: And I also know a couple of guys of different age who are his fans.:biggrin2:

Always Relax, Big Girl, various remixes of Rain, LT and WAG, HE for the romantic souls, Blue eyes...Actually all these songs represent Mika talent in a different way.

Wouldn't chose LT, I know people who dislike Mika because of this song.

I don't remember- did your husband attended Novy Sad gig?

Wouldn't chose LT, I know people who dislike Mika because of this song.

I don't remember- did your husband attended Novy Sad gig?

Actually I had in my mind some of the LT remixes, but maybe you're right about that song.:biggrin2:

No, my hubby wasn't in NS cos he hates festivals but he'd like to attend Mika solo gig :thumb_yello:

Actually I had in my mind some of the LT remixes, but maybe you're right about that song.:biggrin2:

No, my hubby wasn't in NS cos he hates festivals but he'd like to attend Mika solo gig :thumb_yello:

Now he will need to wait for so long, I can't even imagine when the new tour will start, if it will. Future is inpredictable with Mika.

Isn't he already loved by a lot of ignorant people? :lmfao:

:lmao:

I for one choose My Interpretation or Blue Eyes for a sort of "soft" introduction to Mika. Then, as phase two of the indoctrination, we move onto some disco-y falsetto stuff like Relax. If I can get my subjects into the quirkier stuff like WAG or OFB, my mission is accomplished. :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't he already loved by a lot of ignorant people? :lmfao:

:roftl:

:lmao:

I for one choose My Interpretation or Blue Eyes for a sort of "soft" introduction to Mika. Then, as phase two of the indoctrination, we move onto some disco-y falsetto stuff like Relax. If I can get my subjects into the quirkier stuff like WAG or OFB, my mission is accomplished. :mf_rosetinted:

I completely agree. I don't know why but somehow everyone in my city/country likes blue eyes :teehee: I was very (very) popular here when it came out.I'm serious.you could even hear it at wedding receptions :lmfao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The biggest Mika-fan friend is my dad :lmfao: He likes most of his songs, even if he hates GK :biggrin2: My rocker-friend loves WAG, Happy Ending and a few others. But if I have to introduce Mika only with one song, it would be really, really hard! In the end, I think I`ll choose Relax, take it easy,WAG, or (call me mad) Instant Martyr. But it depends a lot on what type of music that person likes. Think I`ll ask him/her first :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...

Someone just posted on the BIOTW song thread, that they played the song BIOTW to someone who didn't particularly like Mika, and now that person wants to get to know his other songs!

I agree with that. When I heard that song I thought that it would appeal to people who think that Mika is all about the fluffy-stuff, lollipops and such. Because I think BIOTW is romantic, maybe a bit chlched, but still a great song to introduce people to Mika.

Can I say, as well, I was hooked on Elle Me Dit before, and now I'm hooked on She Tells Me! This too could be a great song to introduce people to the genius that is our MIKA! I love the mixture of English and French in the new version!:thumb_yello: