World Reps thread

And that reminds me :naughty: - are the new signature sizes causing any problem with the banners?

If you have included the banner in your siggie as part of a gif, can you still put in a link to your welcoming post or country's thread?

And that reminds me :naughty: - are the new signature sizes causing any problem with the banners?

If you have included the banner in your siggie as part of a gif, can you still put in a link to your welcoming post or country's thread?

Im actually a bit confused as to how I can link my banner to my introduction page. Help please? :teehee:

Im actually a bit confused as to how I can link my banner to my introduction page. Help please? :teehee:

In your siggie you have the link for your banner

Your world rep siggie image link from Guylaine

To that you need to add the link to your introduction

[ URL=Link to your post] Your world rep siggie image link from Guylaine[/url]

Give that a try - but I'm no techy, if it doesn't work I'm sure someone will be able to help you :naughty:

In your siggie you have the link for your banner

Your world rep siggie image link from Guylaine

To that you need to add the link to your introduction

[ URL=Link to your post] Your world rep siggie image link from Guylaine[/url]

Give that a try - but I'm no techy, if it doesn't work I'm sure someone will be able to help you :naughty:

Thank you silver! I will try!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear reps,

As some of you already know, I've opened a group in the hope of cheering up HollyD , US rep whose mum passed away on November 2nd and she told me she felt better seing that her MFC family cares, so if you want to join, the link is here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/group.php?groupid=78

She was my first MFC friend and she still is a wonderful one

Dear reps,

As some of you already know, I've opened a group in the hope of cheering up HollyD , US rep whose mum passed away on November 2nd and she told me she felt better seing that her MFC family cares, so if you want to join, the link is here:

great idea! Done too!! :wink2:

Dear reps,

done:thumb_yello: