World Reps thread

Guys , i havn't got my world representative banner yet:huh:, how did you guys get it? Did you make it yourself? Please help :biggrin2:

hey Jaya :bye: Guylainem, on of the mods, makes them, maybe she didn't have time to make yours yet. :dunno: You could leave message at her wall, to make sure she knows you need banner. :original:

Guys , i havn't got my world representative banner yet:huh:, how did you guys get it? Did you make it yourself? Please help :biggrin2:

Jaya, I have already requested your banner from Guylaine, you just have to be a little patient as she doesn't always have time to do them straightaway.

Silver, just advising that I will be stepping down as Japan rep, and I have put out a call to see if anyone on that thread would like to take over. Tomomi is still a rep. We can discuss details by PM is you wish.

sorry jaya, i'll make it tomorrow

i've had company for the last week & it was a holiday weekend in canada.

Edited by guylainem123

Silver, just advising that I will be stepping down as Japan rep, and I have put out a call to see if anyone on that thread would like to take over. Tomomi is still a rep. We can discuss details by PM is you wish.

:sad:

I guess being a mod and a rep is a bit much...

OK, thanks for letting me know. You have done a great job as rep for Japan, I hope they appreciate what you managed to achieve on their behalf :flowers2:

OK - the new Japanese rep (with Tomomi) is butterflygal, please make her feel welcome.

And our Israeli rep Mici has had to step down, but inbar_assaf has agreed to take over the role.

OK - the new Japanese rep (with Tomomi) is butterflygal, please make her feel welcome.

And our Israeli rep Mici has had to step down, but inbar_assaf has agreed to take over the role.

welcome and congrats butterflygal and inbar_assaf and thank you Blue Sky and Mici for your work till now! :flowers2:

congrats butterflygall! :yay:

you can do it! :thumb_yello:

welcome and congrats butterflygal and inbar_assaf and thank you Blue Sky and Mici for your work till now! :flowers2:

Welcome butterflygal and inbar_assaf!

:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much guylainem123, mari62 and Cassilda for your warm welcomes! And welcome inbar_asaf:aah:

welcome to the team butterflygal and inbar_assaf :bye: