World Reps thread

Hi, better late than never - I apologise!

I like the idea of a click link from the banner, I'm still deciding what to write, and wondering where the message goes; where it's 'stored'

I never noticed that I can click on the banners and get to the threads of our countries.:teehee: Is it made newly?

Hi lena :bye:

yeah, recently Mellody came with the idea and we thought it was great, to we started to modify our banner in order to if they click on them, you can directly go to our country's thread....here's the explanation that Nico gave me to change my banner in case you wanna do it with yours!!

@ce_mika: This is how you do it... I've bolded the bits you need to change...

[ URL="Link to the first page of your thread"] b][/url]

So for mine, it's:

[ URL=http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21460&highlight=australian][ IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f125/the_evil_one/Signatures/australia.jpg[/img][/ URL]

I hope that helps... If not, I can do it for you... :dunno:

Edited by ce_mika

Hi lena :bye:

yeah, recently Mellody came with the idea and we thought it was great, to we started to modify our banner in order to if they click on them, you can directly go to our ****ry's thread....here's the explanation that Nico gave me to change my banner in case you wanna do it with yours!!

Hi ce_mika ! Thank you! I shall try to make:wink2:

Good work Mellody! I think it's an excellent idea.:thumb_yello:

And I also wish the banner could be a little smaller, it doesn't need to be as big as it is now.

is mine a better size?

sorry i am not with it at the moment..not too well but there is me and Ruth for England so if you don't get a reply..straight away..please contact Ruth OR email me.

Liking the link idea..will fathom out how to link mine up.

ps. sorry not done an introduction thingy BUT I WILL!! I did one months ago..prolly vanished into the ether by now :roftl:

Thanks girlies :biggrin2:

Thanks Vanessa...

is mine a better size?

sorry i am not with it at the moment..not too well but there is me and Ruth for England so if you don't get a reply..straight away..please contact Ruth OR email me.

Liking the link idea..will fathom out how to link mine up.

ps. sorry not done an introduction thingy BUT I WILL!! I did one months ago..prolly vanished into the ether by now :roftl:

Thanks girlies :biggrin2:

I think yours is a little small TBH....

I am gonna enlarge it again then. Just I was told to make siggie smaller so I was a good girl :teehee: now i will be a rebel :roftl:

I think your sig is a perfect size :thumb_yello: I would love to have my that small too, but if it doesn't work to make the link work, oh well...:blink:

Most of the time I have a really fast connection and it's no problem but when I'm on my mobile connection, at my summerhouse, it's a pain to wait for all pictures and **** to show!:sneaky2:

My country doesnt have a thread. I wasnt sure to create one as it would be inactive because we only have about 4 members who post atleast once in a while :blink:

you can link your banner with your welcome message then