2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

dscf3930n.jpg

Our grouppic! If you're on it, pm me your email and I will send the full size.

My pics of the gig will be added when I get back on Saturday so you have something to look out to:aah:

That's so good!:biggrin2:

silver - i did nt realise that mika had worn one of your wristbands . brilliant!

I don't know how i forgot to tell you this morning!!

We were too busy speaking to David to catch up on the night before!:teehee:

I guess you've read it all now tho!

( or maybe not if on the phone!!:aah:)

I'll write my report tomorrow but love reading them all so much :wub2:

That's so good!:biggrin2:

I don't know how i forgot to tell you this morning!!

We were too busy speaking to David to catch up on the night before!:teehee:

I guess you've read it all now tho!

( or maybe not if on the phone!!:aah:)

I'll write my report tomorrow but love reading them all so much :wub2:

I can't believe how jammy you and Kath were, being at the airport with David!

I can't believe how jammy you and Kath were, being at the airport with David!

Well it was really unexpected and it's the 1st time I've properly spoken to him but he spoke for ages and was very chatty ... he was lovely to talk to and just dead chilled ...... i could hardly keep focusing i was so tired but it was a nice end to a brilliant 2 days......

He did say that the band keep up to date with their schedule by looking at the MFC and wonder how we all cope with our hectic touring schedule!!:teehee:

Well it was really unexpected and it's the 1st time I've properly spoken to him but he spoke for ages and was very chatty ... he was lovely to talk to and just dead chilled ...... i could hardly keep focusing i was so tired but it was a nice end to a brilliant 2 days......

He did say that the band keep up to date with their schedule by looking at the MFC and wonder how we all cope with our hectic touring schedule!!:teehee:

Him and Martin keep sneaking off, it's just Cherisse Imma and Jimmy that the fans get to talk too!

He shouldn't be so shy.

And they rely on US, to tell them where they should be!:shocked:

That's so funny:roftl:

I MUST'VE LOOKED A RIGHT DIPSTICK! :lmfao:

I recognized you... but didn't know wether to say anything :naughty:

I knew you recognised me, and I knew you were from MFC because of the shirt you were wearing...we must have looked so silly, staring at each other whilst walking away :naughty:

Nice to meet you though! :teehee:

Not doing a review yet ... have been on coaches all day .... :aah:

But just wanted to say ... after the last 7 weeks ... I really really really needed that ... :wub2:

He put a huge smile back on my face .... has reminded me that life does go on ... and that I have plenty more gigs to enjoy still .... just loved every minute of it ... (well apart from HE - but we'll skip that moment) Oh and I got a huge sunflower ... so am rather stoked at that .... will do a full review tomorrow sometime .... I'm unpacking stuff in my new flat though ... so it won't be till later ....

Would just like to add that I loved spending every single second with my fellow MFC'ers .... Freaks and Fokkers united ... and oddballs inbetween I'm sure .... So big hugs to everyone who made this weekend what it was .... because it was a very very good one :thumb_yello:

Not doing a review yet ... have been on coaches all day .... :aah:

But just wanted to say ... after the last 7 weeks ... I really really really needed that ... :wub2:

He put a huge smile back on my face .... has reminded me that life does go on ... and that I have plenty more gigs to enjoy still .... just loved every minute of it ... (well apart from HE - but we'll skip that moment) Oh and I got a huge sunflower ... so am rather stoked at that .... will do a full review tomorrow sometime .... I'm unpacking stuff in my new flat though ... so it won't be till later ....

Would just like to add that I loved spending every single second with my fellow MFC'ers .... Freaks and Fokkers united ... and oddballs inbetween I'm sure .... So big hugs to everyone who made this weekend what it was .... because it was a very very good one :thumb_yello:

Freaks and Fokkers united indeed, well put. Was nice to see you Laurel, even if it was brief. Glad you enjoyed the gig :huglove:

A little bit off topic but how do you become a Freaks or Fokkers?

And Laurel I'm so happy that you are a little bit good after Mika's gig :huglove:

Fokkers is more of a private thing really. It wasn't meant to exclude the fan club, it just started off as a joke between Sara and John and then all the crew and band members ended up wanting hoodies lol. The Freak t-shirts was Freddie and Jazzy's idea.

I've written a blog on my...er, blog page :aah: which also includes pictures and videos in case you're interested. (can the link to my blog be put on the front page please? I told the lollipop girls that the picture would be up here by Tuesday at the latest and would like them to find it as easily as possible. The link is in my signature.)

Fokkers is more of a private thing really. It wasn't meant to exclude the fan club, it just started off as a joke between Sara and John and then all the crew and band members ended up wanting hoodies lol. The Freak t-shirts was Freddie and Jazzy's idea.

Oh thanks for the info! :wink2:

A little bit off topic but how do you become a Freaks or Fokkers?

And Laurel I'm so happy that you are a little bit good after Mika's gig :huglove:

Everyone can be a Freak, if they want to be, it's not exclusive.

Just check the numbers on the Eden RSVP thread, whichever numbers are available, pick one and that'll be your Freak number, and you can take the front and back designs from the thread, and get a t shirt made, put your number on the back, with a little message or phrase if you like:thumb_yello:

Edited by RAK1

Just check the numbers on the Eden RSVP thread, whichever numbers are available, pick one and that'll be your Freak number, and you can take the front and back designs from the thread, and get a t shirt made, put your number on the back, with a little message or phrase if you like:thumb_yello:

Great, thank you for that freaky information! *goes to the RSVP thread* :teehee:

EDIT: The thread is closed. I'd love to pick number 35 (to prepare for Fringe :wink2:) Who takes care of the freaky numbers, is there anyone? Otherwise there will be running around 10 Freaks number 35 soon :lmfao:

Edited by Nightbird

Oh wow! Thanks very much!!

Tomorrow I'll try to do it :aah:

Great, thank you for that freaky information! *goes to the RSVP thread* :teehee:

EDIT: The thread is closed. I'd love to pick number 35 (to prepare for Fringe :wink2:) Who takes care of the freaky numbers, is there anyone? Otherwise there will be running around 10 Freaks number 35 soon :lmfao:

If it's a free number just let Fred know, when he's on tomorrow, and he'll sort that out for you:thumb_yello:

Yeah! 35, 38 and 39... mmm I like 39 :teehee: