• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you swear you like absolutely EVERYTHING he wrote?:wink2:

I must admit I tend to look with love everything he writes... No,I don´t love EVERYTHING he writes,he´s human,he´s got his taste,and I have mine,but I usually love his way of saying things... not as much the things he says,but the way he says them... (does this make sense??) :aah:

I must admit I tend to look with love everything he writes... No,I don´t love EVERYTHING he writes,he´s human,he´s got his taste,and I have mine,but I usually love his way of saying things... not as much the things he says,but the way he says them... (does this make sense??) :aah:

of course:wink2:

It´d be a bad idea,don´t you think?? We are here cause we like his style.... :aah: :aah:

Better in 4º,uh?? Sometimes it´s not bad a little change , ONLY a little,Rosa, we know each other:aah::aah:

Better in 4º,uh?? Sometimes it´s not bad a little change , ONLY a little,Rosa, we know each other:aah::aah:

Why changing if he´s got success with what he did? I mean,time changes,of course,and he´s been working with many differents people in this album,but I really hope he keeps his style...

Why changing if he´s got success with what he did? I mean,time changes,of course,and he´s been working with many differents people in this album,but I really hope he keeps his style...

Yes, I Know what you mean,and I totally agree, but I wouldn´t like he stagnates and looks bored for the people. That´s all.... Remember I love uuuuu:wub2::aah::aah:

Yes, I Know what you mean,and I totally agree, but I wouldn´t like he stagnates and looks bored for the people. That´s all.... Remember I love uuuuu:wub2::aah::aah:

:aah::aah:

as if you were my sister :shun:

he maintained his style from 1st to 2nd album,and he didn´t stagnated... I´m sure he´ll be Mika... (and with this I mean,like being faithful to his style)

I think great artists change and grow as they go along. Do people really want to listen to the same thing for 20 years? Look at the Beatles early stuff compared to Let It Be. Virtually unrecognizable.

I also think you will find some artists change as a result of increased creative freedom, rather than changing because they are selling out to trends. That's what happened with Paolo Nutini. His second album was very different but it was the first album that was shaped by his record company, not the "different" one.

I think great artists change and grow as they go along. Do people really want to listen to the same thing for 20 years? Look at the Beatles early stuff compared to Let It Be. Virtually unrecognizable.

I also think you will find some artists change as a result of increased creative freedom, rather than changing because they are selling out to trends. That's what happened with Paolo Nutini. His second album was very different but it was the first album that was shaped by his record company, not the "different" one.

Yes,it´s true,but when I say "style" I mean... pfff,don´t know how to explay that in english... I´m not used to actual popstars,so,to make some examples,I need to talk about Beck,for example... he has different albums,but he "mantaines" his style... Or Michael Jackson... he had fans who fancied him for 40 years,and though I love him,I really think he sang the same stuff :aah: :aah: well,not the same stuff,but very according to his style. That´s what I mean... Mika has his style,not only his way of singing,also his way of writting lyrics (not the typical "I love you babe",you know) and of course his way of performing... he´s not a great dancer,I can´t imagine him performing songs like Lady Gaga´s,with a choreography and stuff :aah: :aah:

Well, I think that he may change is childish style, but he'll keep that thing that has attracted us, "the thing". He may develop a new kind of music (too pop to be indie, too indie to be pop or whatever) but I'm almost sure he won't deceive us;)

I trust him, he'll do a great job. Not only cuz he's good, but maybe cuz he's Mika:wink2:

Yes,it´s true,but when I say "style" I mean... pfff,don´t know how to explay that in english... I´m not used to actual popstars,so,to make some examples,I need to talk about Beck,for example... he has different albums,but he "mantaines" his style... Or Michael Jackson... he had fans who fancied him for 40 years,and though I love him,I really think he sang the same stuff :aah: :aah: well,not the same stuff,but very according to his style. That´s what I mean... Mika has his style,not only his way of singing,also his way of writting lyrics (not the typical "I love you babe",you know) and of course his way of performing... he´s not a great dancer,I can´t imagine him performing songs like Lady Gaga´s,with a choreography and stuff :aah: :aah:

Just thought about Queen. Look how they changed through the years! Several totally different periods - in songs as well as in appearance. They managed to do it brilliantly.

But as for Mika, I'm a bit afraid of big changes. Though, if scrutinize the last 4 years, we have to admit that comparing to the March 2007 he already changed dramatically. And for good! :thumb_yello:

Just thought about Queen. Look how they changed through the years! Several totally different periods - in songs as well as in appearance. They managed to do it brilliantly.

But as for Mika, I'm a bit afraid of big changes. Though, if scrutinize the last 4 years, we have to admit that comparing to the March 2007 he already changed dramatically. And for good! :thumb_yello:

but maintained his style!! Crazy performances,joking with fans,falsetto,odd lyrics... you know...

Maybe He'll use his baritone more often or some other change that we'd still like :aah:

yes,he can do that... but he can´t change his style... of course he´s done different things... it´s quite clear that Relax has nothing to do with Over My Shoulder... so,he can do different things without changing his style... or at least that´s my hope :teehee:

Archived