So is your kitten - love watching him/her!! (Sorry, that's Vanessa's kitten)

Did he mean The Carpenters as in Karen Carpenter and her brother??? Please tell me there are others!

I hope he sings low more often and that stylistically its coherent - more than Boy

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika mentioned some collaorations (and some big ones) on twitter, so what do you think about it? What could it be? :aah: I'm thinking, that maybe it's Adele? She is very popular now and they are friends, so... maybe?.. :teehee:

Mika mentioned some collaorations (and some big ones) on twitter, so what do you think about it? What could it be? :aah: I'm thinking, that maybe it's Adele? She is very popular now and they are friends, so... maybe?.. :teehee:

It could be!

The new tweets are really exciting!

You're assuming that the collaborations are with other singers - he could mean with other songwriters and producers, which I think is more likely :dunno:

that`s what I think as well...

though I would like to see /and hear ofc him collaborating with other artists...

You're assuming that the collaborations are with other singers - he could mean with other songwriters and producers, which I think is more likely :dunno:

I thought about singers too,but I always thought that it would be for the others artist´s albums,not for Mika´s...

Point taken. Tbh, I think if he does colabs with other singers, I'd sooner they were for those singers' own albums. It would get more people exposed to the MikaMagic.

If she and Meeks would work together, I would die from happiness! For me, Adele and Mika are the most amazing musicians of this time. Can you imagine how great their song would be? :blink:

Btw, in the first two albums he recorded a few songs with people who sang in both albums (his siblings, the gospel choir, his cousin, Ida...). Do you think they will appear again in the third album?

I hope Fortuné will, cuz I loved his voice in 'Any Other World'... :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't thought about that :doh: maybe you're right :thumb_yello:

If she and Meeks would work together, I would die from happiness! For me, Adele and Mika are the most amazing musicians of this time. Can you imagine how great their song would be? :blink:

It would be :fangurl:

Btw, in the first two albums he recorded a few songs with people who sang in both albums (his siblings, the gospel choir, his cousin, Ida...). Do you think they will appear again in the third album?

I hope Fortuné will, cuz I loved his voice in 'Any Other World'... :blush-anim-cl:

I would love that too :wub2:

Tbh, I think if he does colabs with other singers, I'd sooner they were for those singers' own albums. It would get more people exposed to the MikaMagic.

Except if those singers are completely unknown like that Priscilla Renea.

A lot of people mentions Gaga at this thread. Yes, she is uncomparable, but... I don't think she and Mika will fit together. And moreover - can you imagine a video of them? :shocked:

it would be wow, if you are still believe in his willing to undress in front of another people and liberate himself :naughty:

A lot of people mentions Gaga at this thread. Yes, she is uncomparable, but... I don't think she and Mika will fit together. And moreover - can you imagine a video of them? :shocked:

it would be wow, if you are still believe in his willing to undress in front of another people and liberate himself :naughty:

She's got a really sexy and deep voice, and so does Mika (sometimes, other times he's got a high sexy falsetto). They might do something incredibly good...

She's got a really sexy and deep voice, and so does Mika (sometimes, other times he's got a high sexy falsetto). They might do something incredibly good...

but we should consider not only their voices, there are a lot of other factors that don't coincide

I read somewhere she also wrote a song for Rihanna .

Yes, I read that, too. Not only Rihanna, but also some other performers.

I think she is a talented songwriter and a great singer, too, but her first album still flopped, so I think we can consider her as a yet unknown artist.

Ahh, Adele is amazing , although I'd love a song with Gaga :wink2:

:floor: :floor:

:floor:

good post!!! :aah:

I don´t like Gaga.... I´m not wishing a duet with her...

I don't really like either Adele or Gaga but still could be a good song:mf_rosetinted:

Archived