I'd say that Lonely Alcoholic is about dislove (does this word exist in English?:blink:) but no about love:teehee:

You can interpret songs in many different ways. Lonely Alcoholic can totally be about love, a narcissistic person’s self-absorption i.e. love of themselves :drunk_sing: Maybe that’s what Dreamy_Queen meant? :dunno:

You can interpret the concept of love in many different ways, too, that is why I think it is a good title / concept but I think the choice can only be judged when we have heard the songs themselves. It may or may not fit the album itself.

Hm, but for 'The boy who knew too much' there was even a Simpsons episode. :teehee: :

…and the title of an article about Michael Jackson in a well-known US paper, published a couple of months before the album’s name was announced. :teehee:

To be frank as far as the title ect. is concerned I'm far more curious about the cover and booklet design. I'm so dead curious, I even considered biting my nails. And this is something I have never done. I wonder if they'll keep the concept of layout or if it will look completely different this time. As he said that music wise it would be so totally different from his former childhood/adolescence themes.

Maybe no colours on the cover this time? That would really mark the start of an entirely new era.

As for the music, I'm 100% convinced that I'm going to like it. IMHO he knows exactly what he's doing when it comes to songwriting. So much that it is actually scary. Who was it who told him to look at it as a craft rather than art? It seems to me he really took that seriously.

Yes, he is serious about that for sure. I remember him saying in January that the new album will be released ”when it’s good enough”. I think this sums it up. He is not binding himself to deadlines and neither is he obsessed with self-expression to release just about anything he comes up with. He has a task to do (i.e creating the most awesome album ever) and he is making sure he can deliver it.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe no colours on the cover this time? That would really mark the start of an entirely new era.

Wow, yes! I actually can see that. Keep the vibe, as in vivid, sort of pop up and selfmade, but monochrome. Maybe sepia :teehee: or blue. Or grey with - sparingly used - shades of purple. Hmm oh yes, yes...

Wow, yes! I actually can see that. Keep the vibe, as in vivid, sort of pop up and selfmade, but monochrome. Maybe sepia :teehee: or blue. Or grey with - sparingly used - shades of purple. Hmm oh yes, yes...

Oh yes , maybey Black with silver or maybey scarlet :mf_lustslow:

I don´t mind the colors, but I´d be very surprised if he chose a hot pic of himself :aah::aah:

What kind of goodies ? :original:

When TBWKTM was released I asked them to keep a small black and white poster of Mika for me and they did :wink2:

I was happy because they had written my name on the back :biggrin2:

They call me Mrs Mika in that shop now :lmfao:

When TBWKTM was released I asked them to keep a small black and white poster of Mika for me and they did :wink2:

That sounds great Mrs.Mika ! :lmfao:

Mrs. Mika?:sneaky2:

Yeeeep, I'm the lover...

Brooooown, oh Billy Broooooown...

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:Actually, I'm happy for you, Mrs. Mika. It must be a pride being called like that.

Mrs. Mika?:sneaky2:

Yeeeep, I'm the lover...

Brooooown, oh Billy Broooooown...

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:Actually, I'm happy for you, Mrs. Mika. It must be a pride being called like that.

You're crazy little fan :mf_rosetinted:

He must write a song about you :mf_rosetinted:

Don´t give him ideas....:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

No no no.. P!nk already has that.

No no, we were discussing what Mika's name would be if he went all Ke$ha on everyone , so i said M!ka would be more accurate because he has no "s" in his name

Archived