he´s not a great dancer,I can´t imagine him performing songs like Lady Gaga´s,with a choreography and stuff :aah: :aah:

Well he is too tall, the space around him would not let him become a great dancer for its safety :naughty: plus he is too much clumsy :roftl:

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well he is too tall, the space around him would not let him become a great dancer for its safety :naughty: plus he is too much clumsy :roftl:

:lmao:

Is it sad I can just see that being true? I can hear it now:

Air near his head: Uh oh... he's gotten quite tall.

Air near his legs: Yeah I know... And he's kinda clumsy.

Air near his arms: He tries to dance a lot...

Air around his torso: He could hurt himself! And someone else!!

All of the air: :shocked: NO! He's not dancing! Not well, not on our watch!!! :sneaky2:

(several minutes later he jumped up on the drums and fell on Cherisse. The air failed it's mission. :aah::naughty::roftl:)

All of the air: :shocked: NO! He's not dancing! Not well, not on our watch!!! :sneaky2:

(several minutes later he jumped up on the drums and fell on Cherisse. The air failed it's mission. :aah::naughty::roftl:)

Yeah you've got it but the air can not change the fact that he is clumsy and stubborn since he want to make it by the way "one foot boy" on :thumb_yello::roftl:

It this the lyrics to Mika's new 3rd Album song, CLUMSY BOY?

yes,he can do that... but he can´t change his style... of course he´s done different things... it´s quite clear that Relax has nothing to do with Over My Shoulder... so,he can do different things without changing his style... or at least that´s my hope :teehee:

That's true ! :biggrin2:

:roftl:

I actually like his dancing but it looks pretty dangerous sometimes

I think that we, MFCers, should make an album of our own, because we have so many new lyrics made in dozens of threads :aah:

Yep. The MFCers, a new, huge band from all over the world, and their new album, MIDDLE Of The Year. :naughty:

I can see us now. Our name in bright lights. We could open up for Mika. :teehee: (but lets be fair, only the ones of us who haven't been on stage with Mika before :aah:)

I think that we, MFCers, should make an album of our own, because we have so many new lyrics made in dozens of threads :aah:

Yes, yes, I can write some nice lyrics. Actually ... I already did. :roftl:

:naughty:100% agree.

By the way, MFCers, you see that we cannot be serious people? This thread was supposed to be a "serious thread". But, look at it... It's just as mad as the rest of thread here on the MFC:aah:

By the way, MFCers, you see that we cannot be serious people? This thread was supposed to be a "serious thread". But, look at it... It's just as mad as the rest of thread here on the MFC:aah:

What are you talking about? We're all serious people here. :mf_rosetinted:

Serious? What a strange word! What does it mean? :blink:

:aah::aah::mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

If Mika does go into the 'electropop' side of things, I don't think they would be hard for him to perform live. I saw The Hoosiers a few weeks ago, and their stuff is more electropop now, and it still sounded amazing live!

They used three keyboards, and I presume with odd sounds programmed into them, and also the drummer used an iPad at some points for different beats and bits in the background. It sounded great still! So no worries!

If Mika does go into the 'electropop' side of things, I don't think they would be hard for him to perform live. I saw The Hoosiers a few weeks ago, and their stuff is more electropop now, and it still sounded amazing live!

They used three keyboards, and I presume with odd sounds programmed into them, and also the drummer used an iPad at some points for different beats and bits in the background. It sounded great still! So no worries!

But I can't call such music LIVE! iPads are killing the soul of music. I saw it in Riga at warming-up. Pandas were playing with laptops.. and after them Mika came, and on their background he looked twice greater than usually, with live instruments.

But I can't call such music LIVE! iPads are killing the soul of music. I saw it in Riga at warming-up. Pandas were playing with laptops.. and after them Mika came, and on their background he looked twice greater than usually, with live instruments.

I suppose. But I suppose it depends who you see. It might work with some people, others it might not.

I saw Robyn last night and she had a live band even though the sounds were electronic. She has two drummers to create the beats so it's not programmed into a computer. Her sound is very '80s so this is nothing new and not the technological downfall of modern music :naughty:

I can't imagine Mika will do an entire album like this especially considering some of the other people he is collaborating with but if one of his songs ends up being Swedish poppy I think it could be great.

I saw Robyn last night and she had a live band even though the sounds were electronic. She has two drummers to create the beats so it's not programmed into a computer. Her sound is very '80s so this is nothing new and not the technological downfall of modern music :naughty:

I can't imagine Mika will do an entire album like this especially considering some of the other people he is collaborating with but if one of his songs ends up being Swedish poppy I think it could be great.

I went to see 3Oh!3 the other day and although they are the prime example of computer produced music, they also had a live band which I thought was a great plus:naughty:

Pandas with laptops ? :blink:

5799705825_d5f2f72e35_s.jpg

Archived