A band called Instrumenti. If you type in in Youtube you can find them. They opened up for Mika in Riga. And they are quite well known here.

Please, next time use the band name. :aah: It makes much less people confused that way.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Instrumenti. :teehee: Their like cute little pandas :naughty: but I must admit, their sound was a bit bad live. Mika is way better. But I think if Mika made a bit more electronic music, he's still be able to make it sound great. I believe in him.

A band called Instrumenti. If you type in in Youtube you can find them. They opened up for Mika in Riga. And they are quite well known here.

I call them Pandas too :teehee: It's easier to remember. I thought they were quite good, better than many supporters.

• 2 weeks later...

So does everyone like thenew title? At first, I didn't understand what was with all the TOOL talk, until I realised it's The Origin Of Love.

I really like the title though, can't wait to listen to the songs.

I also love the idea of French songs. I love Mika singing and speaking in French.

So does everyone like thenew title? At first, I didn't understand what was with all the TOOL talk, until I realised it's The Origin Of Love.

I also love the idea of French songs. I love Mika singing and speaking in French.

I like the title! It is a lot of fun with abbreviation, but the title itself is very touching, and very deep. A bit not Mikaish, though...

I like the title! It is a lot of fun with abbreviation, but the title itself is very touching, and very deep. A bit not Mikaish, though...

hm, maybe it is, cos he didn't give 100% original titles to neither of his albums, he always plays with already existing names of different artwork...

Yes, I'm curious about the meaning of love for Mika:roftl:

And about the French speaking and singing... Well, it's awesome:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I'm curious about the meaning of love for Mika:roftl:

And about the French speaking and singing... Well, it's awesome:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not even sure that a half of the songs will be about love. At least, we won't understand it from the first couple of listening... maybe only after hard discussions :naughty: Lonely Alcoholic can be called about love as well, if to think imaginative :teehee:

I'm not even sure that a half of the songs will be about love. At least, we won't understand it from the first couple of listening... maybe only after hard discussions :naughty:Lonely Alcoholic can be called about love as well, if to think imaginative :teehee:

Seriously?:shocked: Tell me why, please.

I like the title and also like that Mika writes about love.There are many different kind of love,but it doesn't matter about what kind of love Mika has written, I'm sure they will be the most beautiful songs of love that we've ever heard :wub2:

I'm an inconditional fan :blush-anim-cl: I trust in him

I like the title and also like that Mika writes about love.There are many different kind of love,but it doesn't matter about what kind of love Mika has written, I'm sure they will be the most beautiful songs of love that we've ever heard :wub2:

Me too! I can't wait!

Even though I'm still afraid of his radical change, yep, you're right:wink2:, we all trust him:blush-anim-cl:

Seriously?:shocked: Tell me why, please.

OK, let's see. This song (as it can be interpreted by me just to speculate) is about sad kinds of love - how cruel it can be, and how the love can ruin people's life. In the case of Alcoholic the life was ruined by the absence of love - who will hug a dirty whining guy? It's a vicious circle: no love - no happiness - drinking - no love.

In the mother's case the love, that is more a body passion, ruined the life of a girl, she was left alone with a kid and no money. If he really was harassed - the other's man passion broke her life, if she loved him too - her own love broke her.

:thumb_yello:I think he has to scrutinize 12 different kind of love - show how different love can be.

OK, let's see. This song (as it can be interpreted by me just to speculate) is about sad kinds of love - how cruel it can be, and how the love can ruin people's life. In the case of Alcoholic the life was ruined by the absence of love - who will hug a dirty whining guy? It's a vicious circle: no love - no happiness - drinking - no love.

In the mother's case the love, that is more a body passion, ruined the life of a girl, she was left alone with a kid and no money. If he really was harassed - the other's man passion broke her life, if she loved him too - her own love broke her.

:thumb_yello:I think he has to scrutinize 12 different kind of love - show how different love can be.

Maybe he talks about different condition of love in a people's life

He mentioned that the album is similar to Fleetwood Mac. I hadn't heard of them for ages and couldn't remember what they had done, but having gone onto YouTube, I remember loving this one from years ago

I like it :thumb_yello:

He mentioned that the album is similar to Fleetwood Mac. I hadn't heard of them for ages and couldn't remember what they had done, but having gone onto YouTube, I remember loving this one from years ago

Yes.I love Fleetwood Mac...Sara, Gipsy, Little lies and Dreams some of my favourite songs :wub2:

You're absolutely true, thanks for you explanation:thumb_yello:. However, I'd say that Lonely Alcoholic is about dislove (does this word exist in English?:blink:) but no about love:teehee:

Yes.I love Fleetwood Mac...Sara, Gipsy, Little lies and Dreams some of my favourite songs :wub2:

Continuing out of topic.... here some more songs from Fleetwood Mac you surely know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVVcQPJLgU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThbMaq8hDEo

Sorry but I love them and assuming we all have the same musical taste...

By the way it's sounds strange to me hearing Mika speaking about love... but I'm sure he will be completely different and stunning, as always! :wub2:

I don't believe that the title of the new album will be The Origin of Love! I believe it's a working title! If you google "The Origin of Love" you get over 93.000 hits! Mika is cleaverer and more original than that!

Archived