Hello from Karen

melons2010

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for all your welcoming messages. Not many website fan people are welcoming. I can see I have joined a good fansite and will enjoy it here. I am 40 years old (just). But I don't think music should be age limited. if you like it enjoy it. :cheerful_h4h:

Hi Karen, welcome to the MFC:punk:

Hope you have fun here:thumb_yello:

Seeing you wrote "your tea burnt" I guess that must mean you are from GB...?:wink2:

If you come to tea in here in the Netherlands you actually get ...tea...:biggrin2::wink2:

Like Silver said, please visit the Oldings once!

:bye:

I wish I could blame my parents for tea being burnt but I can't. I do not live at home, not visting parents. Alas I burnt my own tea:blush-anim-cl: Yes cheeky annamaria I am from GB. If I actually get tea at yours do you mean a cup of tea?:wink2:

Thank you for all your welcoming messages. Not many website fan people are welcoming. I can see I have joined a good fansite and will enjoy it here. I am 40 years old (just). But I don't think music should be age limited. if you like it enjoy it. :cheerful_h4h:

:welcomeani: to the MFC!! Have a lot of fun here.

I like your statement and agree: Music is ageless and unites :thumb_yello:

• 11 months later...
I wish I could blame my parents for tea being burnt but I can't. I do not live at home, not visting parents. Alas I burnt my own tea:blush-anim-cl: Yes cheeky annamaria I am from GB. If I actually get tea at yours do you mean a cup of tea?:wink2:

Yes, a nice cup of tea with one or two biscuits...:teehee:

Welcome to the MFC Karen! :flowers2:

hmm..I don't get this about tea:blush-anim-cl: what other kinds of tea exist, except the one you get in cups?:naughty::blink::blush-anim-cl:

(I realise Karen hasn't been around for a long time, but I thought I could answer a few questions.)

When you are 'having your tea' in England it means you will get a full meal.

Archived