Interview With A Reluctant Showgirl - Ophelia (Mika's ex big girl)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

why for the hate??? what did mika do- fire her? well she did bring it upon herself (never sleep with the tour bus driver :D)..... so can't she just forgive and forget?! and how can she call mika a 'squaking pop gonk'- like she can sing SOOO MUCH BETTER *insert sarcasm here*! :blink: Well if she reads this I don't care because I just want her to answer this simple question- 'Why all the hate Ophelia?' :mf_rosetinted:

• 8 months later...
I remember) I saw it. It was a little moment to see at the video). toad. Rejected toad. I think Mika started to vomit, but He had to "keep face"

edit:

The video have the moment where Mika wiped his mouth) It can be seen on the big screen at 4:05)

http://www.zoopy.com/video/4ze0/2007-06-24-mika-glastonbury-hd

does anyone have this video? i'd love to see that moment!

What a sad, daft cow (I'm sorry for saying that, I feel bad for cows, they're cute). I couldn't even make my way through the whole interview, seeing pictures of her inbetween the words made me annoyed. :lmfao:

He did wipe his mouth after, it was at Glastonbury, I was there.

A lot of people at the time said how lucky she was, but I pointed out that he wiped his mouth, I think it might more have been to get the lipstick off him, but, he was taken aback a bit when she did it, so who knows.

How embarrassing for her that he wiped his mouth after the kiss, even if it was only to get the lipstick off. So disrespecting. I'm so glad Mika did it, she deserved it. :teehee:

Was she the one who kissed Mika, by the way? Did she just walk up to him and kiss him? I don't know much about this episode.

Me too. :teehee:

Me too. :teehee:

You can't see the moment here, but you can see Mika on big screen wiping his mouth at 4:00. :aah:

A squawking pop gonk. Really. :sneaky2::shun:

[YOUTUBE]0t378wt6V1Y[/YOUTUBE]

You can't see the moment here, but you can see Mika on big screen wiping his mouth at 4:00. :aah:

ah ha i see it, thank you!

maybe her mouth was extra slobbery :teehee:after seeing him dance around in those stripey pants, who wouldn't be

:lmfao:

Also, the guy right in front of the camera with the green/brown hat at about 4:07... He looks so confused. Maybe he was shocked and appalled by the kiss. :teehee:

Archived