Interview With A Reluctant Showgirl - Ophelia (Mika's ex big girl)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ouch.... :boxed:

Now I want to go to her show when it comes to Sydney and wear a Mika t shirt :naughty::biggrin2:

And maybe get her to sign LICM or my BG 7'' vinyl :lmfao::teehee:

:lmao:

oh yeah, please don't forget to take a video then :teehee:

Ouch.... :boxed:

Now I want to go to her show when it comes to Sydney and wear a Mika t shirt :naughty::biggrin2:

And maybe get her to sign LICM or my BG 7'' vinyl :lmfao::teehee:

That's a fabulous idea :lmfao: Just make sure that you don't buy a ticket!! Wait outside at the exit, hehe.

Seriously though, who does this woman think she is exactly? :sneaky2:.

Not only is it terribly unfair and unprofessional to make these comments, but it's also stupid.

She's not exactly a mega star (and if you ask me, never will be, as if she wants to make it in the burlesque world she would need a full face and body overhaul, but hey, nevermind :bleh:) so really, who is she kidding??? And what is she expecting to get from it?

Very bad form of her indeed.

I doubt that anyone will take her seriously though, so whatever. I just get annoyed at the lack of loyalty to Mika, and at the fact that she is badmouthing him publicly like this, that's all.

She was probably fired and now she has a bone to pick with him. :naughty:

yup, obviously. this is on her myspace page:

Less credibly, she was also Mika's dancing voluptuary (2007) until she was sacked for voicing her opinions on pop muzak and making off with the tour bus rider. The whole shameful episode has scarred Bitz for life but added fuel to her lust for massive audiences and media adulation.

no comment. :mf_rosetinted:

Less credibly, she was also Mika's dancing voluptuary (2007) until she was sacked for voicing her opinions on pop muzak and making off with the tour bus rider. The whole shameful episode has scarred Bitz for life but added fuel to her lust for massive audiences and media adulation.

I think I won't even bother to read her interview, she doesn't deserve any attention!:sneaky2:

:lol3:

sucker :mf_rosetinted:

This tourbusdriver??:shocked:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10272&highlight=tourbus

i was about to quote that too :teehee:

im not gonna say anything on her, ill end up in the NC :pinkbow:

:lmfao:

What an irresponsible, immature and stupid little bitch. Can't believe I spoke to her on MySpace and got her to join here all the years ago.

To post that on your MySpace is a ridiculous idea - it makes her look bad more than Mika because they openly state that she was sacked, rude and got off with someone in the crew. I'm quite happy for her to keep that there to be honest - if she wants to put herself in a bad light then so be it.

I thought they got on too, since they kissed on stage and stuff.

Argh. Good on Mika for getting rid of her.

To post that on your MySpace is a ridiculous idea - it makes her look bad more than Mika because they openly state that she was sacked, rude and got off with someone in the crew.

Yeah. Her page says she was sacked for "voicing her opinions" on Pop Muzak.. I'm presuming that means "talking sh!t about Mika or some other artist." As they say, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.":dunno: Poor Mika.

That's a fabulous idea :lmfao: Just make sure that you don't buy a ticket!! Wait outside at the exit, hehe.

Seriously though, who does this woman think she is exactly? :sneaky2:.

Not only is it terribly unfair and unprofessional to make these comments, but it's also stupid.

She's not exactly a mega star (and if you ask me, never will be, as if she wants to make it in the burlesque world she would need a full face and body overhaul, but hey, nevermind :bleh:) so really, who is she kidding??? And what is she expecting to get from it?

Very bad form of her indeed.

I doubt that anyone will take her seriously though, so whatever. I just get annoyed at the lack of loyalty to Mika, and at the fact that she is badmouthing him publicly like this, that's all.

:teehee: Even better, that way I don't have to waste money on her! Or maybe I should sneak in...

Totally agree BTW.

:lmfao:

Oh wow, that Mika is soooo horrible... she was only having a bit of fun with the tour driver... :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously though, that's a pretty horrible thing to say, I'm sure the tour bus driver wasn't that bad.

And one last thing... "Media adulation"... is that another word for media whore?

...Squawking pop gonk.:teehee:

What, I mean, oh! How dare she?:sneaky2::naughty:

I love your siggie... :teehee:

What an irresponsible, immature and stupid little bitch. Can't believe I spoke to her on MySpace and got her to join here all the years ago.

To post that on your MySpace is a ridiculous idea - it makes her look bad more than Mika because they openly state that she was sacked, rude and got off with someone in the crew. I'm quite happy for her to keep that there to be honest - if she wants to put herself in a bad light then so be it.

I thought they got on too, since they kissed on stage and stuff.

Argh. Good on Mika for getting rid of her.

It was her that he kissed? :blink:

Archived